It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Says 3 Ukranian Brigades wiped out-Unconfirmed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Am having a hard time believing this , can someone who knows Russian translate the video , Thats like 10,000 men being wiped out..
Didn't know where to post as i just wanted to confirm this news..
edit on 17-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
so we have a clip of a few guys standing around chatting, one of which looks like he may have an STD (just sayin') and it shows absolutely no evidence of anything!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Translates to "He has an itchy groin".

Seriously though I hope you are wrong. Way wrong !

If your'e correct, this is gonna get ugly real quick !

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
so we have a clip of a few guys standing around chatting, one of which looks like he may have an STD (just sayin') and it shows absolutely no evidence of anything!

Ukrainian propaganda TV, sending a series on YouTube ... titled "Russians are coming", for all paranoid on McCarthy-Russia-fobia.

Let's all scream in unison "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING" ... pass on the joint, man.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
1 little, 2 little, 3 little Ukrainians,
4 little, 5 little...damn, I think I have crabs.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Man I wish Putin marched to Kiev, arrested the Junta government and left back to Russia LOL

On a serious note, imagine Mexico killing Americans in one of the provinces/states of Mexico, US army would have rescued those people by now.

Putin and Russia are remarkably restrained.

I would have taught western bankers a lesson by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Jock itch and socks. Lets believe whatever they say.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Ukrainian propaganda TV, sending a series on YouTube ... titled "Russians are coming", for all paranoid on McCarthy-Russia-fobia.

Let's all scream in unison "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING" ... pass on the joint, man.

No, Russian propaganda designed to make Ukrainians look stupid, cowardly and diseased. The Russians are coming, hooray!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FootBig

Man I wish Putin marched to Kiev, arrested the Junta government and left back to Russia LOL

On a serious note, imagine Mexico killing Americans in one of the provinces/states of Mexico, US army would have rescued those people by now.

Putin and Russia are remarkably restrained.

I would have taught western bankers a lesson by now.

We certainly hope so. Lets hope they don't just say good job. On a side note war is harsh where are all these aggressive forces getting people willing to fight and die?!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

OMG I shouldn't be laughing, but I had to laugh out loud at your comment

So surreal, so posh, so unnecessary,

AND FUNNY TO BOOT
edit on 17-8-2014 by FootBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Guy with no boots on. One guy digging obscenely at his groin. People in civilian clothes. A language I can't understand.

What on earth does this have to do with the title?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No, Russian propaganda designed to make Ukrainians look stupid, cowardly and diseased. The Russians are coming, hooray!

Oh sure its Russian propaganda designed to make Ukrainians look stupid, in fact western Ukrainians are usual clowns to start with.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Watch the Video with Annotations on

edit on 17-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh sure its Russian propaganda designed to make Ukrainians look stupid, in fact western Ukrainians are usual clowns to start with.

How much time have you spent in Ukraine to justify making that ethnic slur?
edit on 17-8-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How much time have you spent in Ukraine to justify making that ethnic slur?

Sorry, but just how is calling western Ukrainians "clowns" an ethnic slur? I'm sure there are many different ethnicity's in western Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Sorry, but just how is calling western Ukrainians "clowns" an ethnic slur? I'm sure there are many different ethnicity's in western Ukraine.

According to AgentUSASupporter, they are really Russians:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

"damn you have crabs" what a thing to read on a Sunday of all days. You made me roar with laughter.

I find the whole Ukrainian thing incapable of being understood. Its an ex part of Russia and anything thinking Russia won't cut up really rough about it going European is a mug. Its also about a pipeline.

It beggars me to disbelief when I see David cameron standing up and telling Russia to stop it, yet he is not bothered at allll about other mass murder in other country's and has been pretty silent for some time.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FootBig

What exactly can he do though?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Looks and sounds to me like age old military scuttlebutt among those to the rear of action...

Nothing more.

Oh and that guys crotch should be deloused.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Considering that Ukraines forces have already pushed deep into Luhansk and the speed they have been advancing they are not taking heavy enough casualties to even slow them down. The mix of a lack of local support for the rebels and Ukraines forces being highly motivated if not the best trained or equiped has made this revolt that could have gone on for years a total and complete failure. It is clear to see why Russia is so afraid of Ukraine becoming a part of NATO and being brough up to NATO standards in weapons and training.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join