It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gave up smoking for an E-Cig

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000
a reply to: Biigs

The down side though, the state I generally work in over the fire season has just made it a criminal offence own or use an E-Cigg (with or without nicotine).

Hoping other states do not follow suite.

why the hell would they do that?

That doesnt even make any sense

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
bloody excellent!

My spare reservoirs and mouth pieces arrived so now i can have a flavor in each one and just screw on the one i want to smoke and i dont have to piss about cleaning out the main one.

awsooooooooooooooome!

I bought 3 spares, so now i have 4, so i can have one for cherry one for grape one for vanilla and one for green tea menthol.

KICK ASS

a quick unscrew and rewscrew and blam, totally new flavor!

edit on b0000644 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

awww yeah

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just got mine last night. I'm 50 and been smoking since I was 13. So far so good. Still miss the 'boro flavor, but this isn't too bad.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MartyMar7000
Not, the majority of e-cigs (like blu's) are produced by American and European tobacco companies. Yes there are a few from China but not a majority...
E-cigs have also been around since the 60's and there have been a number of peer reviewed medical studies done on them so unfortunately you are spreading misinformation...
In addition, McDonalds did not get thier meat from China and are currently being sued in several countries including China.

edit on 20pm3111u14 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: haarvik
Just got mine last night. I'm 50 and been smoking since I was 13. So far so good. Still miss the 'boro flavor, but this isn't too bad.

Ive been rolling my own for a long long time, so im used to being able to vary the amount.

When i want a strong one i can make a big fat cig or if just a little one, make it skinny and thin.

The e-cig is the same, you can have a quick toot and because it doesnt actually burn down, you can simply have as many drags as you feel like, the best part is (because i could put down a rolled cig and it would go out) I can pick it up and have a toot or two on it and it tastes the same, when you relight a rollie after a few hours or a day it tastes like total garbage, so you find you simply make half a cig to start with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join