It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Cigar smokers ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
a reply to: Max_TO

Arturo Fuente Hemingway. Aged 5 years before you get them. They aren't rolled on the thighs of virgins but they taste fabulous. A good cup of coffee.
Agree whole heartedly and with your assessment below, on the flavor. Excellent smoke and one of my favorites as well. Didn't know about the virgins LOL

LOL Yeah its the way they used to advertise cubans. They were rolled on the thighs of virgins. Great graphic to. Today I understand when they make Romeo & Juliet's in the factory they do it while someone reads Shakespeare during production. If anything Fidel produces fantastic cigars and is a hell of a marketer.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: MarlinGrace

non-cuban: padron aniversary cigar

cuban: cohiba robusto or partigas series d

drink of choice? ..... coffee with half and half no sugar

It's pretty hard to beat a Cuban Robusto with a good cup of coffee. Great relatively quick smoke. lite and tasty, watch that label to be able to determine Cuban or Dominican. I have had two in my whole life would love more.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
There really is a difference between a Cuban cigar and the rest.

Perhaps it was a Cuban culebra? They usually come twisted in threes.

edit on 17-8-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Get yourselves an Aging Room Quattro F55 Concerto. One of the best cigars I've ever smoked.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I enjoy a Captain Black Sweets cigarillo with my whiskey.

They're cheap, but they have a nice flavour and a smoke that's not too strong on the lungs, it pairs up nicely with the whiskey.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Grape swisher, rolled up fat, with Ritual coffee. The way Ritual roasts their beans leaves a flavor and aroma that is out of this world.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Any Rocky Patel, but, I'm partial right now to their 15th Anniversary line. The Macallan 12 & up, Drambuie or depending on the day maybe just a little Jack.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join