It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Do you think that Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson deliberately incited violence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

People keep crying for evidence and then when it's the evidence you do like, it doesn't give you the right to resort to acting like assholes and destroying your town. Either you want the evidence, or you don't.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
a reply to: WhiteAlice

People keep crying for evidence and then when it's the evidence you do like, it doesn't give you the right to resort to acting like assholes and destroying your town. Either you want the evidence, or you don't.

You again, eh? Still painting the whole town with the same brush, are we?

Here's some more evidence of why it's bad to generalize large groups, or entire small cities, for that matter:

Ferguson Protesters Guard Stores From Looters:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yet authorities did not attempt to stop any looting as citizens moved to protect local businesses from sporadic thefts.

www.krem.com...

Ferguson Residents Protect Stores from Looters During Police Standoff:
gawker.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
" Question: Do you think that Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson deliberately incited violence? "
No absolutely , he was just trying to redeem that poor lost sinner, blame that goddamned gun, they always shoot when there isn't absolutely need to.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't think the tape being released was meant to cause more deliberate violence or protest.

I'm seeing a lot of people claim him and his buddy robbing the store is 'irrelevant.' Well no it isn't. You have to know what lead up to the incident to know why it was done the way that it was. People made it out to be that the cop pulled up in front of a few innocent youngsters and started harassing them and strangling one of them simply because they were walking in the middle of the street. And then ultimately shot one of them six times to death because he escaped the cops clutches.

You have to take into consideration that that store was robbed THE SAME DAY. And not very long at all before I may add. They didn't just pull up some old video from a store and then said "Hey look what this guy did at this time. He's not such a good kid you think." He was wearing the same clothes as in the stores video. That's how freshly it happened.

So if you ask me, it was not meant to stir up violence. It was meant to try and put this situation into perspective more. Everyone was jumping to conclusions way to quickly. All they knew was a white cop killed a black teen. Let's bring out the pitch forks and torches and demand justice for this heinous act of authoritative and racial injustice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join