It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Destroys Ebola Center In Liberia Two Days After It Opens (probably infecting many more)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Ok I did not know this. So that makes matters even worse. Sucks all the way around.

leolady

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Any word? I've been hoping that this does set of a major outbreak.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Xa reply to: Iamthatbish

They've found some of the patients, here is one:

People dress Saah after bathing him on Aug. 19. Residents reportedly began giving Saah medication consisting of drip and oral rehydration liquids, on Tuesday afternoon.

If he has it, so does everyone else in this photo, quite likely.

source

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Xa reply to: Iamthatbish

They've found some of the patients, here is one:

People dress Saah after bathing him on Aug. 19. Residents reportedly began giving Saah medication consisting of drip and oral rehydration liquids, on Tuesday afternoon.

If he has it, so does everyone else in this photo, quite likely.

Those poor people.... and the kid what a way to start life... The care giver has rubber gloves as the child grips her arm.. This is already bad, but with scenes like this, it will surely get much worse.

source

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamSirDrinksalot
The whole Continent is a disgrace.

From plague, to drought, to famine, to oppresive regimes, to rape, mutilation and genocide, to piracy, aids, no education, religious extreemism, lawlesness, terrorism, child labour and mass emigration which only pollutes other continents (except Asia)....

The whole continent is a disgrace to the Earth and I hope that Ebola serves them all a passage to whichever place their Cloud Pixie manages.

Africa is a horrible and backwards drain on humanity and yet we feel obliged to "save them".

Ethiopia and Live Aid - what did we save? A backwards bunch of existance that cannot support itself?
Egypt & Libya - a boiling pot of Muslim extreemism - not able to integrate without a rutheless dictator
Mugabe - taking profitable white farms and giving them to cavemen to grow crops

The Mob destroyed the Ebola center because they are an uneducated and backwards people.

We should stop right now thinking of Africans like equals, that is like throwing a first aid kit into a monkey enclosure and expecting them to administer first aid to the chimp with the splinter.

The one and only reason Ebola is here and a threat to the world is because the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. # them all.

Africa should be carved up to 1st world "sponsors".

1st world are folk who have multiculturism, a recognised justice system, democracy, health care, policing, no # in the street (sorry india), human rights, functioning diplomacy, an economy, security.....

Whether the inhabitors of that massive Continent like it or not, if life came from Africa, the least we can do is give it back and make sure it enhances from the middle ages.

Of course, we could start on Saudi Arabia first but I would imagine the whole African continent is easier.

Us westerners are weak.

This is quite possibly the most ignorant, hate-filled and despicable post that I've seen on this site for some time. It is wrong on so many levels that I have given up even trying to understand the thinking behind it. Disgusting. The poster needs some education on the problems of Africa that isn't confined to the letters page of the Daily Telegraph.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This photo just breaks my heart
I can not believe the child is sick and feeling like total crud and all he gets is a cardboard box to lay on outside. He already lost his mother and brother to the sickness. I feel so much pain seeing these pictures of the little boy. omg.

leolady

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh dear Africa... will you ever leave 3,000 BC and catch up to the rest of us?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
Oh dear Africa... will you ever leave 3,000 BC and catch up to the rest of us?

??????? 3,000 BC????

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Not so "uneducated" - Africans know Ebola spreads like wildfire in hospitals and 'treatment centers,' and even doctors are not 'protected.' Besides - medical personnel, medical supplies and masks are in short supply, and these places aren't exactly overflowing with food and water either. ....Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, not to mention the fact that researchers have been experimenting on Africans for a long, long time. Like elephants, people in earth-based cultures tend to have long memories.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join