It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob Destroys Ebola Center In Liberia Two Days After It Opens (probably infecting many more)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I say give the entire west Africa a collective Darwin award. Shut off all sea, air and land travel and let the fools Ebola them self s out.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We do not burn down our clinics thinking that Ebola is a hoax and carry home our own deaths.

Or at least I don't think we do.

Have you seen the woo woo whack jobs on the Anti Vaccine threads here ?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: UberL33t

This portion of the article is rather intriguing...

all the while hollering that Ebola is a hoax.

I wonder what this group is basing this on? The fact they took "infected" mattresses may not be a dumb move...perhaps they did it to prove this hoax theory.

Time will tell...

May not be a dumb move? Seriously? How can this level of ignorance exist on ATS?

Yup from that comment and idiots that have starred it you can see there are some people can be fooled into dangerous actions and opinions.
edit on 17-8-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Simply questioning why they're calling it a hoax. There has to be a reason why they think it's a hoax, they seem fairly certain if they're willing to risk their lives no? Seems like it'd be a hell of a gamble otherwise...therein, to prove a hoax, sleeping on said infected bed would yeild no Ebola infection.

I fail to see any ignorance in my query...but then again you clearly have it all figured out so I wouldn't want you to think I was attempting to persuade you otherwise.

Ebola is not a hoax! Looting a freaking hospital and the passing infected materials around to prove a point is not just stupid its reckless and out right crazy.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ebola quarantine and treatment centres, in fact any facility involved in isolating Ebola should be treated as high security.

Prison style hospitals, guarded workers, supplies and property of workers there.

There is an international impetus for world safety of the highest order to ensure stupidity of the few isn't affecting the safety of the whole.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I have said something similar from the start.

Close the ports. It is the safest way.

Including stopping exports such as via the postal service.

There are some African immigrants in our neighbourhood and they cook some really smelly food. I heard it is some dried fish and some other things they are sent from Nigeria or somewhere. There are too many risks. Any potential risk of contamination should be stopped, now.
edit on 17-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Western Pharmacutical companies are at least partly to blame here IMHO..
They have used people in Africa(and elsewhere)to conduct"non consensual trials"on experimental drugs.Some people have died as a result.
So is it any wonder that when people in Africa see western doctors setting up hospitals for ebola patients-they get scared its another of these human guinea pig trials?

Just one example of many:

According to officials in Kano, 50 innocent children died because of the experiment; while untold others developed mental and physical deformities.
This experiment was perfectly timed .
While a meningitis epidemic broke out in Nigeria, Pfizer happen to coincide this problem with the reveal of Trovan, which was distributed to Nigerians in response to the “outbreak”.
To receive the Food and Drug Administration’s certification of approval, Pfizer used Africa as their clinical trial laboratory to produce the proof they needed to make Trovan a profitable endeavor.

www.occupycorporatism.com...

There have been many other trials,including sterilisations(planned parenthood did those in Namibia),synthetic insulin experiments to name but a few.
People died-Is it any wonder the uneducated masses are suspicious of outside medical companies?

Like the way the CIA (inadvertently?)brought polio back to Pakistan after using a fake doctor spy on OBL's whereabouts by administering polio vaccines to kids in the area(to collect DNA samples).After that,unsurprisingly,people started thinking the vaccine was bogus,and was being used to collect DNA.Hence,polio returned to Pakistan.

If people use pharmacuticals as a way to hide secret agenda's-is it any wonder the masses turn against them?

edit on 17/8/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
And they're sleeping on infected mattresses they stole from there among other things. Sitting back and watching it escalate is all we can do now.

It also doesn't help that when someone dies, it's traditional to bring the body back home, and wash it, and kiss it all over. Then when it's clean, the whole village comes over and kisses the body all over... They are licking disease infested corpsese!! WTF!?!?

Someone needs to build a school over there or something.. if anyone survives.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I wonder if Islamist extremists groups like Boko Haram are starting stories like this to there own ends.

this would be a way to get rid of non believers without problems.

If it is there acts it may backfire and wipe them out.

someone started stories about a cure by drinking very large amounts of salt water.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"I wouldn't be worried to sit next to someone with Ebola virus on the Tube as long as they don't vomit on you or something. This is an infection that requires very close contact." - Peter Piot

If that is said by the man who discovered Ebola, I'll never really worry about contracting it. Unless governments are administering it into the public, that's a different story.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

I have to think twice about this incident, Perhaps the fact that Tekmira stock prices raised to 100% once they claimed they have a vaccine, kind of make you think about how far the profiteers will go in order to make money, either that or I guess they need more infected people.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is going to be a major issue, also for us Euros.
You all know how many crappy african boats with African people (continent) tries to reach the spain coast in order to find refuge?!
It only needs 1 infected loose cannon for millions of people to be infected as well.
Especially since it takes 3 weeks.

I read somewhere that it spreads thru air also,is this true?
edit on 17 8 2014 by HellaKitty89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Maybe these young men who carried out the raid where setup, or even paid to go in. My feeling is that somebody wants this virus spreading far and wide.

Why would they take items including blood-stained sheets and mattresses? You now have your hands on a potential weapon in infected material to start moving around.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Ebola quarantine and treatment centres, in fact any facility involved in isolating Ebola should be treated as high security.

Prison style hospitals, guarded workers, supplies and property of workers there.

There is an international impetus for world safety of the highest order to ensure stupidity of the few isn't affecting the safety of the whole.

We say that while it still "out there". Most people that even think that won't put up with guns in their own face.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know about every else but I have absolutely no pity for stupid or ignorant people. Zero. Regardless of geographical location, religious upbringing, or education. They want to loot and destroy treatment centers? Blame the illness on witchcraft? Think it's all a government hoax?

Good! Then all these medical personnel should pull out and relocate to where they're appreciated, and let nature thin out the herd: the stupid and ignorant people will get sick and die, while the more intelligent and reasonable ones will survive and procreate. It's foolish to force help upon people who don't want it to begin with.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
my cynical side says that Africa is destined to have mass killings every decade or so...I have seen it for many decades, and it seems this might be a way to control black births...intentional?....I have no proof, just macabre conjecture.
edit on 17-8-2014 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

This portion of the article is rather intriguing...

all the while hollering that Ebola is a hoax.

I wonder what this group is basing this on? The fact they took "infected" mattresses may not be a dumb move...perhaps they did it to prove this hoax theory.

Time will tell...

They believe that they have been cursed by evil witch doctors. There is no disease; it is evil spirits making them ill. They also believe the doctors in the medical centers are killing and eating the bodies of the infected, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

People think the moon landing is a hoax
People think vaccines are a hoax
People think AIDS is a hoax
People think evolution is a hoax

People think all kinds of ignorant things. The only "reason" is the infinite depths of stupidity that humanity is capable of.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
[7] When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" [8] I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Well it is needed ''out there'', obviously.

I didn't mention ''guns'' I said high security facilities, which should be obvious.

Quarantine facilities in most developed lands are already high security because they have to be.

It should also be the case in the rest of the world and even more so if more risk from stupid people.

Upsetting a few people for the sake of international health is required, it is also for their own good and their families, villages, nations etc and if they refused to listen then getting tough on them is the only way for prevention and containment.
edit on 17-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join