It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: kruphix

Hmmm the British troops did fire on protesters.

Its called the Boston Massacre, oh and the protesters were throwing rocks and insults at the British troops before they opened fire.

Sound familiar?

No, it doesn't...because the police are not shooting live rounds at the protestors.

But you are trying to change the subject...if the people at the Boston Tea Party were killed for looting the ship by British soldiers, would they be wrong?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
It's hilarious how you cut the quote, that's what's hilarious.

It's hilarious that your first response would be to say those things.
Normal people wouldn't do that, not to these words:

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
a reply to: OptimusCrime
That's a poor assumption. Wrong as well for me. My hand would like to reach out and introduce itself to someones face though. You've been instigating all night. If you were my child I would have been told you to hold your lips together.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Have all the live streams been shut down?
I had to attend to things ....and came back to silence or replays of earlier events....
I will say that the press conference made at least one true statement---the part about looking like organized mayhem from outsiders. That angle needs to be carefully examined.
Surely there are lists of the names of those arrested. What do they give as a home address? It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
As others have suggested, get a few pix of some cars and plates...that info is available...
It seems that they got their point across quite clearly when the cop pointed the gun at the reporter .... next thing you know, they're all herded back to their pen patiently awaiting the press conference.
Now, I must say that having a thing like that pointed at me would force me to retire for a change of clothes. I'm familiar enough with guns to know that is the dangerous end. I was taught not to point a gun at anything unless I intended to shoot it. But my training came from my Dad.
It gets to feeling like 1968 again...I didn't like it then and I don't like it now.

link   
I misread. I apologize

edit on 18-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: doing too many things at one time

link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Yes, they very much could handle it worse than the police

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Did everyone see the evil cops give the VICE girls a ride to their car that they ditched in a neighborhood?

I thought all these cops were jack booted thugs that shot everyone and beat reporters???

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Mine go down as soon as they come back up.

link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: LDragonFire

Not everything is caught on video.

You can't claim something didn't happen because it wasn't caught on video.

How many times do you have to witness one thing only to see something else reported in the main stream news?

Saturday into Sunday morning the first curfew attack both fox news and cnn reported that only smoke bombs was used and not tear gas, this was proven a outright lie, because we could see the effects on those reporting live.

CNN and Fox news were in the press pin and were only reporting what the police told them and they reported it as gospel truth until it was show otherwise.

Skeptic Overload proved in the army in Ferguson thread on Wed night that twitter was being censored, so why no comments on Fox or CNN on these events?
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Greven

That's a poor assumption. Wrong as well for me. My hand would like to reach out and introduce itself to someones face though. You've been instigating all night. If you were my child I would have been told you to hold your lips together.

I'm just saying what a normal person would do when another human being tries to smack them in the face. Why don't you go out and try to hit someone in the face and tell me how it works out for you. One minute you're whining that the people have a right to protect themselves from cops and then next minute you're telling me a normal person has no business protecting themselves from being assaulted. What way do you want it, you can't have both.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Yes, they very much could handle it worse than the police

I really don't see how. Please tell me how?! They seem like they would better trained and not enjoying new toys.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thank god the Governor is calling in the National Guard.

And let's be clear...the cops didn't cause the National Guard to get called in...it is the protestors who continue to loot, riot, burn things, and now are staring to open fire.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Have all the live streams been shut down?
I had to attend to things ....and came back to silence or replays of earlier events....

I think most of them are down now. There is this stream from Vice, but they're not really doing much and seems like they may be leaving.www.youtube.com...

Latest news is this.

Following coordinated attacks on civilians and law enforcement, Governor Nixon signs executive order directing Missouri National Guard resources to Ferguson
edit on 18-8-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Why don't you type about the thread topic? Its rather interesting. You can always make a gossip thread about me if you'd like.

I'm just saying what a normal person would do when another human being tries to smack them in the face. Why don't you go out and try to hit someone in the face and tell me how it works out for you. One minute you're whining that the people have a right to protect themselves from cops and then next minute you're telling me a normal person has no business protecting themselves from being assaulted. What way do you want it, you can't have both.

link   
You're completely off your rocker.

Everywhere in this thread you construct strawmen.

You show videos from last Sunday claiming what happened there happened because the police were held back.

To back that point, you cite a source talking about events Wednesday.

link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

So I guess that means martial law?

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

It's difficult, but it must be said, the Governor, Capt. Johnson and every rank and file pulling triggers tonight are not only bad public servants, they can't even lie about it well for a full 24. I hope none of them finds any rest.

They are either so full of themselves that they are delusional in thinking people are going to be cool with their hostile takeover of an American City or unbelievably stupid to not see what is going to come at them and ruin any semblance of a career ambition they might have held. Insanity.

Stay on em you amazing members here. It's real.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

They may have more discipline, they may not.
They may be better trained, or..
They may have a very different set of orders and all the means to execute them in a much more efficient manner.

link   

Why don't you type about the thread topic? Its rather interesting. You can always make a gossip thread about me if you'd like.

I'm not talking to you, your babysitter is busy restarting a dropped topic so you should direct your anger towards them.

link   

originally posted by: kruphix
Thank god the Governor is calling in the National Guard.

And let's be clear...the cops didn't cause the National Guard to get called in...it is the protestors who continue to loot, riot, burn things, and now are staring to open fire.

If this happened in DC. The protesters would be much calmer to start with and the police would dare open fire on anyone. It would have been a peaceful demonstration.

Particularly due to this cities experience with large crowds.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You're completely off your rocker.

Everywhere in this thread you construct strawmen.

You show videos from last Sunday claiming what happened there happened because the police were held back.

To back that point, you cite a source talking about events Wednesday.

There were multiple nights of rioting, you can pick whatever one you feel gives you the best shot it attempting to win your argument, which you won't.. You pull at straws and try to deflect the truth. THERE ARE RIOTS AND SHOOTINGS. Does is matter what night?

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join