It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kalunom
This bus here, can anyone tell me what this is? I seen no additional markings, no police insignias or such....just people inside screaming...then the ladies filming promptly told to stop filming.

In Montreal during Student protest, they arrest and put people in bus like that ( but it was city bus )

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I defend no criminals! I'm very concerned with what this situation that you and i have no control over will mean for you and I.

a reply to: kruphix

I can guarantee it will mean absolutely nothing for me.

If I lived in Ferguson, I would immediately be doing two things....donating money to the police and getting a hotel out of town.

I don't associate with idiots...I would not be participating in any of these "protests" no matter what my feelings were of the cause.

Even if Michael Brown was my son, I would do the exact same thing and I would be releasing statements telling these "protestors" that they are doing a disservice to the memory of my son and distracting from the cause.
edit on 18-8-2014 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

This bus here, can anyone tell me what this is? I seen no additional markings, no police insignias or such....just people inside screaming...then the ladies filming promptly told to stop filming.

That's tomorrow night's free speech zone ^^^^

"Press Only" event.

"Invited Guests Only"

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The bus belongs to St Louis County Correctional Instution. The jail

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And yet with all the video out there, no one caught the molotov cocktails.....

Funny...
I did see a photo of this..
Was Not the previous night

But before...
As well as the escalation in swat needed...

Was it another thread..

Remember the BBQ?( and not from a sniper position )
Hmm...

Its here in the last 5 days of threads on this..

BP..NBPP...BUSSED IN...
If it is here..
Someone has it..

It was here..

edit on 18-8-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Yep Police States of America xD PSA! PSA! PSA! ( i find it funny because im outside USA, but we lived that here too... And could still live it anymoment... ( We re-voted for the party that was police state us... )

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: kalunom

The best touch is that all it reads is
"A Nationally Accredited Correctional Institution"

That's what strikes me as most odd...just a quickly 'thrown together' paddy wagon as beezer mentions...? I don't know, not sure if I want to know.

I think they could do better - or they just don't care what we citizens think or believe, which is scary.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

I defend no criminals! I'm very concerned with what this situation that you and i have no control over will mean for you and I.

Even if Michael Brown was my son, I would do the exact same thing and I would be releasing statements telling these "protestors" that they are doing a disservice to the memory of my son and distracting from the cause.

Why you said that like his parent didnt say that? They said the same things ( in better ways... )

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Corporate privacy does not trump constitutional rights, ever. If they didn't want it filmed, they shouldn't have put it there. They can't tell them to not film it or to turn their cameras off.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: kalunom

The best touch is that all it reads is
"A Nationally Accredited Correctional Institution"

That's what strikes me as most odd...just a quickly 'thrown together' paddy wagon as beezer mentions...? I don't know, not sure if I want to know.

I think they could do better - or they just don't care what we citizens think or believe, which is scary.

They want to inspire fear and autority... It's a bad tactic. The "Good night" was when the "Black PR Cop come outside then hug people and protest with them......."
Then the next days it's the robbing video... And unrest restarted.

This Police dept is the WORST i seen in "live" developpement. I'm in 20s

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I can guarantee it will mean absolutely nothing for me.

If I lived in Ferguson, I would immediately being two things....donating money to the police and getting a hotel out of town.

I don't associate with idiots...I would not be participating in any of these "protests" no matter what my feelings were of the cause.

I guess you would say the same thing to John Adams when he wanted to loot ships full of tea? Or to George Washington when he wanted to openly rebel against the authorities?

I get the feeling king George would have liked you.

Remember that the USA was formed from rebellion, lawlessness, rioting and looting.
edit on 18-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

I could hold your lips together too if you'd like. Instead I'm going to go interact with people that don't have hate in their heart.

a reply to: OptimusCrime

You're going to tell me I can't post on a message board and threaten to smack me in the face and you have the, whatever you have, to say I have hate in my heart? LoL. I would prefer you associate with someone other than myself.

link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

Why you said that like his parent didnt say that? They said the same things ( in better ways... )

Good for them.

It was never implied in what I said that they didn't say anything like this

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86

Good for them.

It was never implied in what I said that they didn't say anything like this

To be honest all you seem to be saying is

"well done police"

And trying to get a rise out of people.
edit on 18-8-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well if you could find me that then I will be grateful.
The closest thing I have seen is throwing back of a tear gas grenade.
I have seen pictures of one guy holding what looked like one and a group looking like they are trying to light something.
Oh and the report of the one thrown at the chop sui the other night, but none thrown at police

This is what it would look like

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The facts are more important to the reader, rather than egotistical rhetoric.

I'm enjoying reading this thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well if you could find me that then I will be grateful.
The closest thing I have seen is throwing back of a tear gas grenade.
I have seen pictures of one guy holding what looked like one and a group looking like they are trying to light something.
Oh and the report of the one thrown at the chop sui the other night, but none thrown at police

This is what it would look like

I wonder if them police there responded by tear gassing anyone in sight, families, kids, old people etc

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

I could hold your lips together too if you'd like. Instead I'm going to go interact with people that don't have hate in their heart.

a reply to: OptimusCrime

You're going to tell me I can't post on a message board and threaten to smack me in the face and you have the, whatever you have, to say I have hate in my heart? LoL. I would prefer you associate with someone other than myself.

I never threatened you. Read what I said. If you took it that way, I'm in no way bothered.

You deserved to get just as upset as you get others.

I hope everyone injoyed you angry for a change.

I felt you were acting like a child so I pointed out how I handle my child that's simply mean. You prooved my point. You got meaner.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I guess you would say the same thing to John Adams when he wanted to loot ships full of tea? Or to George Washington when he wanted to openly rebel against the authorities?

To compare this to the American revolution is laughable. Having said that, the American Revolution was a war for profit at it's core. Freedom and the like was the warm and fuzzy morale boost (just as freeing the slaves was the warm and fuzzy morale boost for the Civil War). Do you think it is a coincidence that the majority of the founders directly profited from Independence?

This is probably a discussion for a different time, but let me ask you one question about it.

If during the Boston Tea Party, British soldiers responded and shot and killed the people looting the ships...would they be wrong?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kx12x

I'm talking about the guy's rights who was being strip searched. How is that corporate? Or are you talking about filming the bus maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join