It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Presser coming up in 5-15 minutes that's supposed to include the 3 captains in charge..

This should be *Rich*

Let's hear from El Capitaan Junsun.

link   
I would be there at night. SITTING MY BIG BUT DOWN!!!

a reply to: kruphix

link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: derfreebie
Being told by my brother who is watching CNN at his place that the national guard is on its way.

The National Guard?

Looks like martial law is coming to Ferguson!

link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

The undercovers, the out of town special interests, the media lies... where foes this end?

All 100% speculation on your part.

Do you have any information that supports any of that?

link   
shots fired? WTF????

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
The undercovers, the out of town special interests, the media lies... where foes this end?

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Every human group or population has criminals percentage wise, but to target a peaceful protest because of criminal activity miles away doesn't fly with me.

I don't get the excuses people are making for the actions that have been taking place after nightfall in Ferguson.

The daytime protests, all good...they are peaceful and have purpose. The first night there was looting and rioting...the second and third the same...the fourth night the police put their foot down and put a stop to it. Guess what, no looting or rioting that night...but people cried that the police were too mean. So they were forced to back off, one night of peace...then more looting and rioting.

The police didn't cause the initial looting and rioting.

Tonight they had a large crowd advancing on their position...a crowd that has been known to riot and be armed...what exactly did you want them to do after they didn't stop advancing?

it ends when you act like normal people and don't destroy your town and peoples business that have nothing to do with your anger. It ends when you have a peaceful protest and obey a curfew set in because bad apples ruined it for you. It ends when you take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming everything and everyone else.

Most of you on here hating on the cops and country are probably the first ones in line when there's a free handout though aren't you.

link   

So where exactly do you get your information?

ATS has followed these events live for at least 3 nights and what your saying doesn't fit what we have witnessed?

link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

I had the same problem with Youtube the other day on live stream. I was able to get some to post by ctrl+a, ctrl+c, ctrl+v and hitting enter quickly. It was hit and miss at best.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, it looks like the boring Vice News girls have made their way away from the rest of the press, and are going to try and find their own car.

www.youtube.com...

I think she also said Tim ran away with a few other reporters and his stream may be up soon again.
edit on 18-8-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA - Well, they were filming a bus full of prisoners but a cop came up and told them to put the camera down or shut it off. I guess they wont be going to their car anymore.
edit on 18-8-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Sadly I am coming to believe that if they left, there would be much more peace. They are the cause of the frustrations and anger. They are compounding that daily with scared, reactionary and out of control behavior.

Let em go. All of them. Then start over with citizen patrols and build from there. This team's strategic thinking and problem solving skills...suck.

They won't do it, because the backlash from the public would be huge.

But I disagree with you...I think every store in Ferguson would be looted and burned. Then people would cry "where were the police?"

link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

So where exactly do you get your information?

ATS has followed these events live for at least 3 nights and what your saying doesn't fit what we have witnessed?

What have you witnessed other than a video online?

link   
It may be speculation. I won't argue that. I'm basing my comments on people interviewed. And I believe it due to the harsshness of the LEOs

link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

The vice news women broke off from the main group and found a man being practically strip searched

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The Capt just thanked the police for a fine job tonight !!!!

link   
shut your camera off you can't film this, shut your camera off by my command!!!! on vice news

link   

You need to do a refresher course on the nights that there were rioting and looting, it was not every night except for one.

link   
Are you guys seeing this van with barred windows and the words "Nationally Accredited Correctional Vehicle"?

What the hell is that? About a dozen people inside yelling about getting arrested for nothing.

Now police ordering (his words) to put camera down or shut off.
edit on 18-8-2014 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

link   
Still running with the molotov cocktail lines.

Two nights in a row.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join