It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Every human group or population has criminals percentage wise, but to target a peaceful protest because of criminal activity miles away doesn't fly with me.

link   

By not responding to protests and responding to the looting...
Why all this force for protestors and nothing of the sort to the looters?

link   
a reply to: Jomina

Thanks bro, that video playing with the scanner feed at globalrevolution makes it hard to hear whats going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ikonoklast

originally posted by: xuenchen
Whooooa.

CNN just said Ferguson is under siege from police and from residents !!!!

Sounds like someone needs to get CNN a dictionary.

I think they are using a pre-determined script.

We all need to be aware of the propaganda efforts by all the big MSM.

Critical times right now.

Bumped to the top of bezel, Mulder. They'll have to doctor the water
treatment plants with more 'disinfectant' to float this one past us...

And what might be the unintended self-slam of the century for the MSM:

Different day, same management..
I however believe "journalistic integrity" is now an oxymoron as applied
to cable anything: except once in a while the Home Shopping Network.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Every human group or population has criminals percentage wise, but to target a peaceful protest because of criminal activity miles away doesn't fly with me.

Exactly the point I was providing this afternoon.

It's the same with gun laws. Why make them for the small percentage who violate existing laws?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie
Being told by my brother who is watching CNN at his place that the national guard is on its way.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Complete footage of last night is on PG 43 if anyone was wondering

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Presser coming up in 5-15 minutes that's supposed to include the 3 captains in charge..

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
media biased....this area seems to have a awful lot of business for being the ghetto.

link   

I don't get the excuses people are making for the actions that have been taking place after nightfall in Ferguson.

The daytime protests, all good...they are peaceful and have purpose. The first night there was looting and rioting...the second and third the same...the fourth night the police put their foot down and put a stop to it. Guess what, no looting or rioting that night...but people cried that the police were too mean. So they were forced to back off, one night of peace...then more looting and rioting.

The police didn't cause the initial looting and rioting.

Tonight they had a large crowd advancing on their position...a crowd that has been known to riot and be armed...what exactly did you want them to do after they didn't stop advancing?

link   
Hehe thanks..
You have contributed much..
Sremmos80

As everyone here in last nights links and postings...

Can't believe a man had a dream..
I was born after....
But that is clearly no longer the case.....
We are together...
How do we survive this?

This must be the beginning right?
Sleep and think!

edit on 18-8-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I agree, our eyes on this is crucial

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Sadly I am coming to believe that if they left, there would be much more peace. They are the cause of the frustrations and anger. They are compounding that daily with scared, reactionary and out of control behavior.

Let em go. All of them. Then start over with citizen patrols and build from there. This team's strategic thinking and problem solving skills...suck.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

wont let me post in the comments stream, something about remove html tags...my comments HAVE no html tags...

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Wed night and last night the police herded the protester towards the burned out QT then they ordered them to disperse then opened fire on them, I heard no warning at all tonight, they just opened up on them.

If you wondering if the military will open fire on Americans, I think its a pretty good guess that yes they will.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The undercovers, the out of town special interests, the media lies... where foes this end?

originally posted by: kruphix

I don't get the excuses people are making for the actions that have been taking place after nightfall in Ferguson.

The daytime protests, all good...they are peaceful and have purpose. The first night there was looting and rioting...the second and third the same...the fourth night the police put their foot down and put a stop to it. Guess what, no looting or rioting that night...but people cried that the police were too mean. So they were forced to back off, one night of peace...then more looting and rioting.

The police didn't cause the initial looting and rioting.

Tonight they had a large crowd advancing on their position...a crowd that has been known to riot and be armed...what exactly did you want them to do after they didn't stop advancing?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Yeah same here. Haven't been able to post in any of the YouTube ones at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

By not responding to protests and responding to the looting...
Why all this force for protestors and nothing of the sort to the looters?

Once looting and rioting starts, it becomes a dangerous situation for police to enter.

The best way is to prevent it from ever getting to the point of looting and rioting.

Ask yourself this question...why is this force only needed during the night and not during the day? Then ask yourself why you continue to defend those out there at night?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

If they just hired actors we may believe it.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join