It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

here is what I have on now....they just said police are shooting live rounds

tim pool

global revolution

iammikebrown

vicenewsyoutube

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: LooseLipsSinkShips

Wow. Somebody forgot their Pledge of Allegiance and in particular this line, "With liberty and justice for all".

Or how about the Declaration of Independence, teacher:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...

www.archives.gov...

And probably what you don't know is that James Madison wrote this in Federalist #10:

So strong is this propensity of mankind to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions and excite their most violent conflicts. But the most common and durable source of factions has been the various and unequal distribution of property. Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society. Those who are creditors, and those who are debtors, fall under a like discrimination.

www.constitution.org...

This nation was not created to give precedence and power to one faction--the haves--over another--the have nots. It does not matter if a decided portion of the population of Ferguson can no longer afford to pay taxes because the haves took their manufacturing interests and shipped them out of this country to leave them jobless and impoverished. It does not matter one bit because in this country, all factions are protected under the same rights and given the same liberties without regard to their economic status. What you're saying goes against the very fabric of what the Founders of this nation wanted.

When the Constitution was written Africans were not really consider people, they were property so this whole justice for all has to be considered in the context that it was written. Justice for white males because we know for a fact women didn't have rights either and if you know history or the amendments then you would've not wasted your time writing that garbage in an attempt to put forth a spineless agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Well I picked a heck of a life time to quit drinking!

Why am I glued to this?

Oh yes to serve as a witness!

Me too. But I need a different break

link   
I don't like this at all. I am watching the "I am mike brown" feed here and they are showing down a side street from where they have been. The cops are in a line across and facing.....nothing but someone's house wall on a T intersection.

...they've got a serious defensive perimeter. Errr....this isn't how things are supposed to go when they have control

** Scanner feed is confirming police are "evacuating" Chambers and West Florissant. I could have sworn he said something more, but without being sure I'm not repeating what may or may not have been said.

** Scanner just reported 100 people fighting at 6102 Chambers, in a market parking lot.

A following and not necessarily related report says a large armed group are moving on Chambers. A call several minutes ago had reported 20 individuals seen donning gas masks....

It sounds like the cops started things well before the bulk of what is in town for tonight had started to come out.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
That woman ripping the cops a new A hole

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
tim pool was just told by a cop he is in the line of crossfire, told him to move if he doesn't wanna be shot

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Brown was shot 6 time, 2 in the head. From NY times

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Moments ago.... For ATS historic logs.
Published on Aug 17, 2014
17 Aug 2014, Ferguson MO.

Warning, Harsh language used by police!

Where is Ron Johnson? I had high hopes he could calm this. And it would not turn into "this".

Damn shame.. Really. These cops are stepping past a place they can not turn back from.
The world is watching them.. And this is how they act?
edit on 22814083985 by zysin5 because: added time index of video

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
A group of approx 100 people fighting, shots fires. large armed group

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

here is what I have on now....they just said police are shooting live rounds

tim pool

global revolution

iammikebrown

vicenewsyoutube

Who said that?

Tim Pool said that protestors, or some people with the protestors were shooting in the air and then said "why shoot in the air to waste bullets".

Sounds to me like these people are going to start shooting at police.

link   
Thank you once again Att I have audio not video

link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Was the street busted up? Thought i just saw that as that cruiser was passing by

link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Something about a large armed group a minute or so ago on the scanner.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

multiple live feeds are saying the police are firing live rounds!!!

link   
Some fools dont know rounds can come back down and hurt others.

link   
What's Obama and Holder doing right now ????

Shouldn't they be calling for calm ????

Hmmm.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeQuebec86
Brown was shot 6 time, 2 in the head. From NY times

4 in the right arm, and 2 in the head. I have a feeling he was coming for Wilson and his weapon, and at 6'4 300 lbs., he was going to get it! You never let 'em get your service weapon. It's a sad shame it had to come to this.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

can you please name the feeds?

I'm listening to Tim Pool and I am Mike Brown....haven't heard that cops are shooting live rounds...Tim said the "protestors" are now firing guns.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Tim Pool just reported a reverend associated with aljazera are also reporting live rounds being fired

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

They had damned well better be carrying live ammo at this point. If they are having so bad a night that evacuation is a word openly being used, multiple times in one evening?.....this stuff is escalating to whole new levels.

I don't know if what comes next will arrive tonight or tomorrow, and it's my guessing here anyway...but my edumacated guess is, cops are about to be seconded to folks with a more serious set of resources.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join