It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

How do we know for sure protesters are bringing guns ??

I bet we have many provocateurs in the crowd.

Who are we dealing with ??

How come all the big time "for the people" organizations are silent this week ???

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Man watched some football to take a break from all this and come back and all heck broke loose.
Can we see molotov on the feed? Which who has a good link

link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Two reporters have been arrested.

ha RG we watching the same news?

link   
2 bursts of 4 rounds each within the last 15 seconds.

Make that a third burst.

* FTR for the thread..I just saw a standard pump shotgun carried by one of the white shirt commanders with blaze orange stock and pump. I'm not sure what the colors are in St Lou county. Los Angeles had Green and Orange both, with different meanings.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: kruphix
Im watching 4 feeds plus a police scanner plus twitter and vine

You???????????????????????

2 feeds and twitter.

I don't think you can definitively say that you know exactly what is going on anymore than the rest of us.

Police responded to something...everytime I have seen the police move they have responded to something the crowd did...not just randomly and without warning start gassing or rubber bullets.

You can defend this crowd, but they are acting kind of stupid and turning what should be a solemn protest into a party scene.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
After this I expect the entire city to burn. I have watched and have the posts to prove it this unfold all week and this is the absolute worst.

The police responded to looters at Northland mall 2.8 miles away and within minutes they attacked the entire area where protesters were even near the McDonald's where all the live feeds were, there was no visible violence occurring.... There was no warning like the other attacks

Kids on twitter got gassed there were whole families here, I guess they have a right to fear the police....
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So what sparked this police response? And what is the deal with the kids on the roof of the cars?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
CNN is live. Two reporters arrested. Telegraph and Sports Illustrated.

Children were in crowd, being reported by CNN.

link   

link   
Tim Pool is behind the police line and I believe he's taken shelter in his car after gunshots.

new.livestream.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A reporter from MSNBC said she thought she was hit, she felt a light graze.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
tim pool

live show

globalrevolution

iammikebrown

police scanner
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   
Oooops... The cops really didn't appreciate being backlit by the citizen journalist's spotlight.

The guy obviously has no clue what he just did to the cops, in total ignorance.

* check that... One of the guys confronting the cops about the spotlight issue just said he was St Louis Post Dispatch? (The major print media outlet for that area) It may have been a Dispatch reporter coming up after, but it sounded like one of the voices I'd heard during the argument.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Tim says that the guy next he was hit and couldn't feel his legs

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638
TY!! Looks like the other feed went down

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anyone watching CNN or MSNBC.....

Be aware some of their info may be tainted and not accurate.

The live feeds are better to watch.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ENOUGH! Everybody just needs to go home and go to bed.

Me included!

MrLimpet signing off. Good night all....Stay safe

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Tim says that the guy next he was hit and couldn't feel his legs

Yeah, I heard that. Don't blame him for bailing into his car personally.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
(Raises Paw)

I have a suggestion?

Over the next day or two, at least a few people in the overall ATS community with the speed, data allowance and storage to do it should make a point of downloading for offline copy, every bit of long running and unedited video (like we're watching right now) which is out there to be had.

Eventually, most of this will disappear by sites going down, video being taken down in legal fighting or orders, and people just not 'into' keeping it up eventually.

I agree 100% with this. I have stored as much data as I can here on my end. I will get with other members who have also compiled data. But I am very limited with my out of date PC. I am back logging Still pics. Twitter feeds. I do not have space for full length videos. I am sure we have plenty of ready to go members here who are more than willing to step up.

But you are right, much of this data is going to come up "missing" or lost.
I suggest everyone that can, does this!

If not for their own research, and to log our HISTORY, before the "winners" decide to re write these events as they see fit.
edit on 22814211185 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

*off topic fore shadowing here.. ON The Strain tonight. They showed a billboard just as the city was about to go into chaos. It read.. Wilson's . A beer company.
But it is my conspiracy minded brain that connected the dots between the cops last name.. Wilson. Creepy.
edit on 22814021485 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Oooops... The cops really didn't appreciate being backlit by the citizen journalist's spotlight.

The guy obviously has no clue what he just did to the cops, in total ignorance.

* check that... One of the guys confronting the cops about the spotlight issue just said he was St Louis Post Dispatch? (The major print media outlet for that area) It may have been a Dispatch reporter coming up after, but it sounded like one of the voices I'd heard during the argument.

Yeah but the cop shouldn't have threatened to shoot him. Just goes to show how much tension there is all around down there for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join