It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The authorities have yet again attacked a peaceful protest, unbelievable!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Why in the hell would you have babies out in that environment? Are people just that incredibly stupid?

You are willing to risk your babies life to make a statement? Moronic.

I agree.

At some point you are just being stupid for having your child in a known dangerous environment.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Excellent live stream here:

yourcam.org...

...my god...this is the dumbest thing the authorities could have done...every ghetto in America will explode!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
The authorities have yet again attacked a peaceful protest, unbelievable!!!!

How do you know what prompted the police to act?

You can't say that the police just decided to act without reason, you do not know that.

For one thing, that entire street is a danger with cars just jammed up on both sides of the street not allowing traffic to flow.
edit on 17-8-2014 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Evenin' All! Excuse my coming into the coverage late this evening. Other commitments called....(rude, huh?)

Can someone spare me a paragraph or so for a 2 bit summary to come up to speed? I've got the main feeds up and seeing everything from a couple minutes ago onward.....

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: fleabit
Why in the hell would you have babies out in that environment? Are people just that incredibly stupid?

You are willing to risk your babies life to make a statement? Moronic.

I agree.

At some point you are just being stupid for having your child in a known dangerous environment.

Not that long ago, it was festive and remember, people actually live in Ferguson. Are they supposed to barricade themselves in their homes?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There were kids on the streets! These cops fired tear gas at kids! How could you be a cop and do such a thing! Disgusting....

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It was reported a 6 month old was injured at mcdonalds, if your following the live feed...Stupid to bring babies to or children to such things, ESPECIALLY at night, into a situation that can become dangerous. Peaceful protest??? Looks more like, lets do what we want by stopping traffic, getting out of your car in the middle of the street, with cars behind you, driving with kids on hoods of cars, JHC, ridiculous.....protest on the sidewalk, instead of the middle of the damn street. Don't get babies involved that cannot protect themselves...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
Evenin' All! Excuse my coming into the coverage late this evening. Other commitments called....(rude, huh?)

Can someone spare me a paragraph or so for a 2 bit summary to come up to speed? I've got the main feeds up and seeing everything from a couple minutes ago onward.....

Thanks!

Shots possibly fired near Canfield (any confirmation yet?). Police just tear gassed a very large group. Liberty News Media guy puked because he got hit. I am Mike Brown is showing anger because apparently there were children in the crowd.

new.livestream.com...

Holy crap, are those guys standing up to the LRAD?

edit on 17/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: last sentence

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
It was reported a 6 month old was injured at mcdonalds, if your following the live feed...Stupid to bring babies to or children to such things, ESPECIALLY at night, into a situation that can become dangerous. Peaceful protest??? Looks more like, lets do what we want by stopping traffic, getting out of your car in the middle of the street, with cars behind you, driving with kids on hoods of cars, JHC, ridiculous.....protest on the sidewalk, instead of the middle of the damn street. Don't get babies involved that cannot protect themselves...

What do you mean "such things" we can't take our kids to McDonalds? This is America! Land of the free!?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix
As a parent of 4, I completely agree....that's just so irresponsible on the parents part.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Holy crap, LRAD Is so intense right now that it's hurting. Terrifying feeds.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
There were kids on the streets! These cops fired tear gas at kids! How could you be a cop and do such a thing! Disgusting....

What was the reason for it, anyone know?

Curfew is midnight right?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Thanks!

I can't wait to talk to some people who were in this and subject to the working end of the LRAD systems. I think the knowledge they are developing the hard way for what works and what doesn't to counter it will be invaluable.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I'm sure they realized the situation they were bringing their babies into. Did you miss all the parents with the strollers walking along with the "protestors"... Dangerous, plain & simple

link   
Protesters head toward the command post...police reacted

link   

The police were responding to looters at a local mall, then after they attacked the protests.

Its just crazy to think you can express your right to speech, assembly with your kids. Guess its too much to think your kids would be safe around the police but obviously not.

this is the worst so far the crowd was huge and peaceful.
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They are walking along the streets of America. This is supposed to be a free country, NOT A FASCIST POLICE STATE!

a reply to: j.r.c.b.

link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.
As a parent of 4, I completely agree....that's just so irresponsible on the parents part.

I disagree. I started teaching my kids to stand up against tyranny as soon as they were old enough to understand the concept.

link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc
watch the feed to this fits nicely..

new topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join