It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Now we can hear CNN's versions and interpretations.

Why should we believe them now ?

"Nothing is directly related to the curfew"

The Psy-ops is working as planned.

And Johnson is toast.

Hard to trust the poor guy now.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yeah. It's crap. Seriously every one of his responses sound staged like that is exactly what he was "told" to say. It's sad. This guy doesn't even want a part of it anymore from what it looks like. He wants to get away from his higher-ups and the aggressive folks as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Intelligence? Sounds like our local police went from Andy Griffith to CIA operative.

We need someone inside. We need our own spys. Someone there has to know right from wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Ya i agree, I was watching the same feed's and tbh, I faintly remember him talking about a person he thought had a gun before he moved into the heart of it all. I wonder if Vice records their feeds for later views, I bet they do.
It still doesn't really add up tho. Guess we will just have to wait till we get more info.

link   
I have to go to bed now. I hope MHP Captain Ron Johnson does the smae.

link   
Well that was a bit muddled.
Especially to anyone who actually watched it unfold.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
They knew what they were doing. Who holds a press conference at this time of night? They weren't asleep.

a reply to: scghst1

link   
This reminds me why I do not watch MSM. By the end here, we have police officers who looked like they where about to fall asleep standing there. Reporting they where not responding to protestors, but to the shooting. Which we all sat here and watched it play out in real time.
Their story did not add up. Either due to being exhausted, and not getting their story straight.
Or they are simply trying to mis lead the sheep into thinking that line of BS.

A cop in white, turned Jonhson, and said. We don't need to talk about it.. Said something, I couldn't catch it.. But it was on live, if someone can nab that before it gets edited out that would be great. they even turned up his mic.

Either way.. Thanks to the Hive mind of the internet to get the source of real news.
I just had CNN on this evening to see what they where spoon feeding out this evening.
Can hope they catch up with the truth by morning.. We know it, we saw what really happened.

Thanks Dancewithwolves! Fellow ATS members.
That does it for me this evening. And See what tomorrow brings.
edit on 22814140785 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

There is clearly someone from the top handing down talking points. It is all rolling down hill, and landing on Johnson, he is being spoon fed what to say. We he remain their puppet? Or will he do right by his own family and home town?
edit on 22814021085 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

And how were they aware of the possibility of guns? Who brings a gun and then tells everyone? Provocateurs.

Tim was talking on his feed about a local (Cortez?) warning him to be careful of the group tonight and indirectly implying that guns were going to be brought by a few. I can't recall if that was when he was on the timcast or Vice since he transferred but Tim mentioned it a few times. Pretty sure Biggs mentioned it as well but could be blurring because it's awfully quiet now that there aren't several feeds open.

Tim who picked up for Vice definitely knew about the probability of armed protesters before the shooting. That's why he hung back so much because it changed things. And why he hit the deck so fast when gunfire erupted.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
They knew what they were doing. Who holds a press conference at this time of night? They weren't asleep.

a reply to: scghst1

Yeah I was wondering who the target audience was myself. Protesters on iPhones or those coming home from pub crawls.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

"Tear gas not directly related to the curfew" is just a convenient out.

They just needed a reason to going back on their word of a non hard handed response and no use of armored cars and tear gas.
Like why wait until 30 min after the curfew to now respond to the intel about the gun. If they had the force there to respond solely based on the intel of the armed man/men, why such the long staging and waiting?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Unless I'm going a little bonkers in midlife? The bursts of gunfire we all heard from various feeds and media up the block heard and talked about on the one I was listening to came well into the engagement in progress. THAT gunfire also sounded like a cannon for how it reverberated in that area. Interesting acoustics........

So.. either the shooting didn't happen in that sequence, or there was a shooting before the gunfire we did hear ..and somehow that first incident escaped the same phenomenon of acoustics to have gone entirely unnoticed by any of us, or the commentators on the ground.

Hmm... Well, I could be bonkers..but assuming I'm not, then I'll go with out of sequence. Johnson was told what to say in a haze of total exhaustion, IMO ..and he may be one real unhappy camper after 10-12 hours horizontal and then a little time to review things.

** I'd note...ATS is handy at moments like this.. I posted my note about gunshots as the one word placeholder (and time stamp) within a couple seconds of the bursts. There is the time placement for what was at least 2 bursts of gunfire.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree that the timeline feels a little wonky and hope that the feeds are, indeed, being saved and uploaded. I wouldn't mind watching it again just to see. I remember Tim talking about Red's BBQ and heading towards there but I can't remember if it was before or after the gunfire. Tired so refresh would be good.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Now it's all about the shooting and not the curfew.

link   

LOL! Sorry - sounds like something straight out of a novel. I mean who does that, if not for plot points and foreshadowing? To manipulate people...

link   
a reply to: loam

Or the tear gas.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Like why wait until 30 min after the curfew to now respond to the intel about the gun.

THAT is a crucial question to be asked of the MHP.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

This is what I remember. Several slow pops with space between of the gas/smoke canisters. Tim coughing and falling back a bit, talking about how that was tear gas. Then more slow pops that were gas/smoke. Then a series of pop-pop-pops that Tim thought were rubber bullets. Then, loud cracking gunfire and Tim hit the deck, dropping the camera and scaring the crap out of me. More slow pops. Then LRAD. That is the sequence of events as I recall in terms of sounds.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I remember Tim talking about Red's BBQ and heading towards there but I can't remember if it was before or after the gunfire.

We are thinking about almost the same time frame I think. I was bouncing and I swear I heard him say that he saw someone that he thought was walking with a gun. I left a comment on their youtube channel, see what that gives me.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

LOL! Sorry - sounds like something straight out of a novel. I mean who does that, if not for plot points and foreshadowing? To manipulate people...

lol, all my writing profs said that someday I would be published. Maybe this is my story...the tale of Tim and Cortez! lol

Just what I recall. Seriously. I have a weird super memory. Not perfect but pretty darn good and near eidetic visually.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join