It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is the only one still up

link

AJ is back up
edit on 16-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's back up ( Infowars)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Seems livestream is the most consistent, gonna stay there

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When they say police failed to intervene, are they talking about regular police and not the "authorities" we saw the other night that was armed to the teeth with tanks, snipers, and all kind of military equipment and uniforms? If the police presence last night was the usual good ole boys network, sans all the "gear", then yeah, I can envision them not trying to stop the carnage...seeing as they wouldn't be having all the overkill "toys" that their brethren had the other night.

I can still remember the Columbine incident....where for hours those fat arsed, outta shape pot bellied stovers were running around hiding behind trees and not worrying about "protecting and serving" those kids inside getting slaughtered...until all the horror was over and it was "safe" to go in. Having tanks and microwave and sonic weapons and maybe even drones and such...well, then things are handled differently....the citizenry are then totally out gunned and no out of shaped cops have to put themselves at risk.

Ever since the shooting, the events that have been playing out seem more and more like orchestrated/managed scenarios by the so called authorities. It has a psy ops feel to it plus a beta test feel to it and more. It's like a game...to see if who has the most toys wins...to see how far the citizenry can be pushed/controlled/fooled/manipulated/intimidated. The curfew may be part of that agenda...to see how well the people adhere to that and tolerate same. This whole thing has a really bad feel to it. So much conflicting stories and changes in statements that it just feels like the entire "game" is rigged and looking toward producing the worst outcome ever eventually. An agenda up ahead. Nation wide martial Law in the future? Almost like the folks in Ferguson are being goaded into or trapped into having to react and react in such a way that will work out best for whatever the agenda intends and not for the people of Ferguson. The entire situation there is a complete mess, perhaps "on purpose" as far as how things have been managed/handled since the shooting.

It just looks like some faction is looking for a desired result and guiding events toward that end. Sorry state of affairs, especially for any citizens there that have done nothing wrong and are just caught in the middle.
edit on 16-8-2014 by shrevegal because: error

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Okay.

I am officially sick.

Just heard off a feed about someone saying how fortunate they were to be in a "free speech zone".

####ers! AMERICA IS A FREE SPEECH ZONE!

link   
2 minutes to midnight

link   
a reply to: beezzer

So sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Are the authorities killing the feeds? Sorry, been out of pocket, trying to get back up to speed. Can someone post a brief recap of the very latest?

link   
a reply to: beezzer

Just like when the infowars crew had to sign up to have their first amendment after midnight

link   
and........nothing happened.

Where's my refund?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
police announcing on the scanner the curfew has begun
edit on 17-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   
Wait for it.......

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Can anyone else not get the tim pool feed?

I've lost Tim's feed as well.

Vice Live Stream: youtu.be...

Matt Pearce from LA Times is getting a little snarky and has been told to not get arrested so he's out.
"First Amendment Pen": twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Tim pool's feed has a note that he is on Vice's youtube channel now. Hopefully will be back up SOON.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Okay, these two feeds are by McD's in the "green zone" as they are calling it.

Anyone got a feed near the QT down the road...ya know..where things may actually be making ..ahem..news?

link   
This is a hot mess for the whole world to see. And on a side note now I "need" a satalite phone.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Not sure. It seemed like several all went out at the same time. But ustream feed is back up.

edit on 17-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Info wars feed guy said that anyone stepping outside the press area, will be arrested.

Wow. Are we sure this is America?

Also, all feeds are working for me, at the moment.

(borrowed reply button from you LD, since mine is gone)
edit on 17-8-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It looke like media is corralled in one area!?
Is that accurate? It would jive with the stipulations of the Declaration of Emergency..

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Crap.... No one appears to have remained free outside the media kettle

So..we can kinda imagine what it looks like may be happening. Define frustration.

LOL... There is the ran... 4 minutes late.
edit on 8/17/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join