It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Is the youtube feed down? I get a still picture.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I'm down to the Jones and I am Mike Brown feed on Livestream. Both are holding stable now

* OH.. I'm also hearing loud sounds across both at different volumes and only slightly shifted for delay difference

edit on 8/16/2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

link   
Streets ARE NOT crowded!

Most people are inside now, but I guess we'll see in a little more than 10 minutes.

link   
15 minutes

Whole lotta cops comin
edit on 16-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes they left.

Infowars is still on.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

The police are more than welcome and more than equipped to ARREST THE LOOTERS.

All of this started because the people think the police are targeting black males.

How do you think that is going to play out when police go in and start arresting black male looters by force?

I said it before, if I was a cop I would stand and watch to ensure no one is getting hurt...if they want to destroy their own community, fine. But I'm not about to go in and try to arrest a black male while the entire protest is about the police targeting black males.

link   
15 minutes and cops are getting off buses.

link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Because somebody's telling them they can't.

If I had nothing at all to protest over but my governor suddenly said I can't protest past midnight, I'd probably be out protesting. As would you, I would think.

Good then all the governor has to do is tell them they can't go home and we can all get some sleep. (Well y'all can, I have to drive)

link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

I'm down to the Jones and I am Mike Brown feed on Livestream. Both are holding stable now

* OH.. I'm also hearing loud sounds across both at different volumes and only slightly shifted for delay difference

Links?

link   
Looks like they are getting ready for the enforcement action.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Alex Jones said the have a police helicopter with a heat censor to direct ground cops

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Ya i am bouncing between those as well, just wanted to see if anyone still had the youtube cause of the different vantage point.
On the streets would be nice to see, not from the press area

link   
What are the full details of the curfew ?

It's crazy it has come to this.

link   
a reply to: kruphix
From what I've seen and read, it seems there were enough eye witnesses that saw what happened that are all saying the same thing; the kid was shot in the back, he was unarmed and was attempting to get away.
If the police have a different version of the incident, they have not made it known.
That might be part of the problem.
That notwithstanding still leaves the issues of excessive force by this police dept and many others. I think maybe this was the straw that broke the camels back?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Cuervo

The police are more than welcome and more than equipped to ARREST THE LOOTERS.

All of this started because the people think the police are targeting black males.

How do you think that is going to play out when police go in and start arresting black male looters by force?

I said it before, if I was a cop I would stand and watch to ensure no one is getting hurt...if they want to destroy their own community, fine. But I'm not about to go in and try to arrest a black male while the entire protest is about the police targeting black males.

Because it would seem that the police was, in fact, targeting black males according to the report on racial profiling done by the Missouri Attorney General:

ago.mo.gov...

Which, of course, we already discussed the other day on another thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

They are up on page 16 about mid way down, links to both the i am brown and alex jones

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
link

link 2

alex jones

police scanner

And a woman is going off on the cops

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Twitter pic of police waiting to enforce curfew.

@RancidNews1

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yep, cops moving in.

Large group of folks gathered at a gas station in the dark.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join