It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Shooting: Witness Accounts

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, or if this is 100% valid and true, but this is a twitter timeline of a supposed eyewitness to the shooting (timeline not composed by myself).

Link

Like I said, this is not verified as authentic, but the date is there, and there are a few pictures (one of what appears to be Michael Brown lying in the street before they put up screens or anything).

Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lawyer of Dorian Johnson confirm that the "Buddy" of Brown told from the start the "store rob" story to the police and FBI. Right now and CNN

He's saying : "Why the police never talk about the "robbery" if the cop killed for that.

They just start using friday, with the name of the officer. As a PR media tactic.

Why show the video and dont show the autopsy result" ( LOL ALL theses things are so truee xD )

The family ask for a second autopsy because police dont bring out the information too !

Seriously, this look like Police Academy, corrupted edition! Crazy story.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
Really?
The witness just robbed a shop with Mike. Video evidence proved that as did the statements given by customer/s in the shop at the time.
So lets stop spinning scenarios.
About gotcha.

Wrong. If the store was robbed, it was only Brown who did it.
Being with another person who commits a crime does not make you the one who committed the crime.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Last one i swear.
Stop saying i am defending his criminal actions.
I am saying he deserved to live and answer for them.
And you have dodged why djs account, or any of the other accounts that go against josies, are not plausible but her account is.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Wrong.
Accomplice to the crime. Mike turns & hands him something.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Josies account of what happened is similar to what I said could have happened.
The other witness was involved in robbing the store with Mike. As seen in the video.
Mike, had a bad attitude & I said he wasn't going to be arrested. So how Josie tells it. is how I thought it happened.
Having said that, I just read the witness account on Twitter & he doesn't mention Mike 'bum rush' the officer. It happened in front of his home & there's pics from his window.
I wont respond to any other post you put up on this subject. I promise.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Again, wrong. Watch the video better.
Or read the report
The incident happens after Brown hands Johnson the box.
Johnson later returns the box to the counter.

The cops aren't charging him with anything either. Your understanding of the facts in this case are in question.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They better not charge him over anything after killing Mike & causing the riots/looting.
His account is too biased for my liking but the Twitter witness who wasn't involved is more credible to me.
Still you're the expert.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you disagree with the sequence of events and call Johnson an accomplice of Brown, you are essentially accusing law enforcement of lying.
You are basically saying the video is made up, if you are sticking to this line.

I've gone over this in another thread when someone accused him of being an accomplice. He is not. Read why Johnson is completely innocent. It has nothing to do with riots or cooperation with the police. An accomplice has a precise definition.
edit on 18Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:40:16 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well then you more time on your hands than I do.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And the other accounts are like how I described it you yesterday right
So again, why do we need to accept josies account as fact and the others as BS?
Answer that please.
Why can't you accept that multiple people far closer then her say something completely different?

And there are other independent sources that are consistent with a significant part of that account, including the one filmed immediately in the aftermath - two people talking in the background of the video, one of them describing what he had seen, talked about Brown running away, then turning and heading back towards the officer, and continuing to advance on the officer despite shots being fired.

Or are we only supposed to accept the accounts that fit your preferred narrative?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since we are discussing witness accounts here, it looks like Josie's account was just "Josie" reading a Facebook post on radio.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join