It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Shooting: Witness Accounts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
Back on here again defending precious Mike huh?
LMAO.
Have a read/listen of this if you're so righteous
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Quote from the transcript
"“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”
Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
LMAO.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
Quote from the transcript
"“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”
Enjoy.

it's the "josie" testamony. The "friend" of the officer reporting the police official story xD.

If the policeman was injure, policeman would show picture all around non-stop xD. And it the only testamony ( and surely the policeman/police dept one ) that dont talk about the "Hands-up, dont shoot".

And like i said, the "he goes for my guns" is a tactic that police used here in Montreal. When Freddy villenueva (18yrs too ) was killed by a police man ( who had not arrest or nothing, like in USA now ). So i don't trust the PR media control tactic xD.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

LMAO.
Enjoy.

So the cops story?

Open and shut case here. /sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Ya "josie" account has to be taken with a grain of salt, you do understand she is speaking from hearing it from the wife who heard it from her husband right? It is a THIRD HAND account of the incident and you want to take it as gospel?

Why do we have to take what she said as fact but DJ's account, who has the same amount of bias attached to it, as false?
His is a first hand account, he was there and watched it happen.
Josie is telling us what her friend told her.
And your not even the first person to post, it is in the op, this and I already listened to it and addressed it , try and read the thread before you comment, your question might already be answered
edit on thSat, 16 Aug 2014 16:33:15 -0500America/Chicago820141580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 16 Aug 2014 16:35:55 -0500America/Chicago820145580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86
I know what it is.
Don't tell me what to believe. You believe what you want to.
Ok lets just trust what the pro-Mike Brown witnesses have to say coz only they speak the truth.
Did you bother to watch any of the videos?
I couldn't even understand what the guy in the kitchen was saying.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Jossies account is kind of similar to what I suggested to you yesterday, right?
But you just can't accept that someone much closer to the case than you or I comes with a very similar story.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: FreeQuebec86
I know what it is.
Don't tell me what to believe. You believe what you want to.
Ok lets just trust what the pro-Mike Brown witnesses have to say coz only they speak the truth.
Did you bother to watch any of the videos?
I couldn't even understand what the guy in the kitchen was saying.

I watched them all.

And why you ignore that the police used a known tactic of : " he went for the gun" xD Only the Josie/cop side tell that story lol. It's because the Police Dept used that defense for the future trial ( if it happen )

But hey, on a conspiracy site taking side of the Police, it's just funny to see xD. Where is all the people that was against military police ? xD

edit on 16-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And the other accounts are like how I described it you yesterday right
So again, why do we need to accept josies account as fact and the others as BS?
Answer that please.
Why can't you accept that multiple people far closer then her say something completely different?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If the autopsy shows that Brown had gunshot residue on his hand/hands then its a slam dunk that he did try to take the officers gun when it went off in the car,and we can then discount all of Mr.Johnsons mistaken testimony.
i think they will eventually release photos of the officers injuries and then Mr.Johnson will have to change his story to explain the injuries.
edit on 16-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

And of course the flip side if there is not, then does it verify his testimony?

Mr.Johnsons mistaken testimony.

Sounds like your mind is already made up regardless

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
There's also this:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I don't know Josie or any of the witnesses but I was pretty close to what Josie said.
I did say my opinion was logical & you have to admit that the Mike Brown witnesses saying "shot with hands up & on his knees" sounds improbable.
The cop wouldn't shoot the perp without cause in front of witnesses, therefore Josies account sounds more plausible.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

absolutely, if there is no gunshot residue then that proves that his hands were nowhere near the gun when it went off in the car.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Alright keep dodging the questions.
Go watch judge dread some more and ignore the underlying message that is portraying cause all you like to see is cops doing in baddies.

And no, josies account does not sound more plausible cause it is not her account of the event, it is her repeating the general police view of it.
Oh and I am done with you in this thread as well
edit on thSat, 16 Aug 2014 17:04:08 -0500America/Chicago820140880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Actually what I'd like better is this;
people should stop defending criminal bully thugs & making poor excuses for their behaviour, coz younger people see it & think they can get away with it too. Role models!
But they wont & the cops will start killing younger people sooner or later coz of the imitated bad behaviour of their older peers..
I haven't dodged anything. I said plausible not fantasy.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The cop wouldn't shoot the perp without cause in front of witnesses, therefore Josies account sounds more plausible.

The perp? You mean the jay-walker?

Josie's third-hand account sounds more reasonable to you because of confirmation bias.

You're fine with discounting eye-witnesses (yes, eye-witnesses are flawed evidence) because of their possible agendas, yet, the friend of the wife of the officer that did the shooting is credible.

Gotcha.

While we're all just spinning our scenarios of what happened, consider this possibility.

Brown and friend go in for a couple of blunts. Shopkeeper says something or does something which irritates Brown, perhaps insisting on ID for the purchase. Brown gets very angry and forcibly takes not only the two packs but the box to make his point.

(Yes, dumb teen-aged testosterone-based stuff, but if any of you guys can tell me you've never done anything less than smart because of your hormones, I'll send you a cookie.)

The little shopkeeper guy kind of foolishly tries to stop Brown by getting between him and the door, maybe even trying to lock the door. Brown removes the guy from his way, forcibly.

Brown and friend are walking back toward Grandma's or wherever they were headed. They're carefree walking down the middle of the street.

Officer Wilson rolls by and tells Brown and friend to get on the sidewalk. Brown and friend mouth off, possibly still charged up a bit from the confrontation with shopkeeper.

Officer Wilson stops the vehicle (am I assuming correctly this was an SUV from the "truck" eyewitness comments), throws into reverse coming up beside Brown and forcibly opens the door against one or the other, possibly trying to stun or intimidate them.

Brown retaliates (bad, bad mistake but again, understandable to some degree if we allow him to be a human teenager) and pushes the door back or the officer back into the vehicle.

There's a scuffle (again, really GALACTICALLY bad idea on Brown's part). Officer Wilson believes correctly or incorrectly that Brown is trying to get his weapon from him.

The sidearm goes off.

The repercussion shocks Brown back into some semblance of rational thought, and he turns to flee the situation.

Officer Wilson, highly charged himself at this point, starts unloading his weapon toward Brown.

Brown stops, turns around, may put his hands in the air or not, and starts moving back toward the shooter/Officer Wilson, either at a run or just walking to show surrender.

Lethal force is applied to Brown who is killed and falls face down in the street.

~~~~~~

I think this incorporates most of the known facts with additional narrative added in spots.

I'm not offering this as an accurate representation, merely as a sort of Clue-esque "Or, it could have happened this way ..."

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm guessing the cop lost it.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Really?
The witness just robbed a shop with Mike. Video evidence proved that as did the statements given by customer/s in the shop at the time.
So lets stop spinning scenarios.
About gotcha.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Really?
The witness just robbed a shop with Mike. Video evidence proved that as did the statements given by customer/s in the shop at the time.
So lets stop spinning scenarios.
About gotcha.

I'll stop if you do.

Deal?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'll tell it how I see it &
you tell it how you see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>