It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any MKultra/Monarch 'style' DEprogrammers here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: YouProbablyKnowMe

You know what?
I quit.

Spent a lifetime dealing with this topic and you people.....seriously.

I'm out.

You're on your own.

Good luck out there.

Beware the Fnords.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT? DO YOU NEED A HUG?

edit on 15-9-2016 by Apoceclipse because: whoops

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sick of posting my whole situation.

I can help.

But you will have to post your whole situation.

Sorry.

ETA: I see that you have posted your whole situation.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Not even close.

Was there a point? Is something funny, or is there something that you are happy about?

Or you just like to post '
' eh? har har

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well, yeah, I like to post. That's why I'm here.

Is something funny, or is there something that you are happy about?

I was happy because you are here, ATS tends to attract some of the finer and more unique minds dwelling in the sub-lunar realms.

And so I thought this thread would be fun. But I read through after I posted and realized that it was not.

They often are.

I'm disappointed, is all.

How are you doing?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Well, yeah, I like to post. That's why I'm here.

Is something funny, or is there something that you are happy about?

I was happy because you are here, ATS tends to attract some of the finer and more unique minds dwelling in the sub-lunar realms.

And so I thought this thread would be fun. But I read through after I posted and realized that it was not.

They often are.

I'm disappointed, is all.

How are you doing?

Well, you must have missed something, or rather added something in your own imagination if you think I posted my whole situation.

What are you disappointed about? The little content, or that there is not much arguing?

Do you have something to actually contribute, or just here with the remarks and the faces?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

What are you disappointed about?

That you evoked The Green Bomb game, and then just got mad that no one would play, despite the fact that to play that game, you know that you can't hold any of us responsible for containing the key to your overcoming anything.

It has to be a game with two or more players.

None of us at ATS has all the pieces.

And you hold the most important one.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
Are you serious right now... You should actually do some research before you run your mouth like this. Very, very, very rude. MK Ultra has BEEN declassified. If you think they don't carry out programming based of everything they learned in order to make operational assets, you are being foolish, and living in a fantasy land yourself. I just hope you don't have to deal directly with this sort of thing. It's ok, I'm not mad, I am just... disappointed

MKULTRA is very well documented. It ended in the 1970s. You can't just randomly claim to have been a part of it without any evidence. Anyone who genuinely participated in MKULTRA would be more than 70 years old by now.
edit on 20/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Are you serious right now... You should actually do some research before you run your mouth like this. Very, very, very rude. MK Ultra has BEEN declassified. If you think they don't carry out programming based of everything they learned in order to make operational assets, you are being foolish, and living in a fantasy land yourself. I just hope you don't have to deal directly with this sort of thing. It's ok, I'm not mad, I am just... disappointed

MKULTRA is very well documented. It ended in the 1970s. You can't just randomly claim to have been a part of it without any evidence. Anyone who genuinely participated in MKULTRA would be more than 70 years old by now.

I can claim whatever I want. Evidence? This is the internet - there is no evidence. Any video or picture could easily be a fake at this day and age... Are you trying to give me a lesson here?

MK ULTRA was research, I am using it as a general term to explain the subject matter...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That you evoked The Green Bomb game, and then just got mad that no one would play, despite the fact that to play that game, you know that you can't hold any of us responsible for containing the key to your overcoming anything.

That's all.

This thread is kind of old, and also I won't get into what 'alters' are still at what stage. Yeah, I hold most of the answers, yup. I didn't get 'mad that no one would play'. If you want to converse, quit trying to act slick and just TALK. You're not going to be clever enough to impress anyone like me over the internet, so say something useful, or move on. Or, do whatever you want, I am sure that will be the choice! haha.

This was to draw people out as much as anything, and here we have it - fools coming out of the woodwork. Keep talking
edit on 20-9-2016 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

fools

I'm nothing if not a Fool.

I appreciate your consistency.

That's a gift in these times.

See you around.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That's all.

and for the record, I was talking about the hissy fit that you threw after talking to the other person, before I came back here...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You know what?
I quit.

I'm out.

You're on your own.

Good luck out there.

Beware the Fnords.

This one, where you lump everything and everyone together "THIS TOPIC AND YOU PEOPLE"

um, seriously? get on somewhere
edit on 20-9-2016 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
you know, the one that you didn't even write, it looks like it was someone else! hahahah that one!!

I think I still am not crazy about your whole attitude though. hahahaha

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I can claim whatever I want.

You can, but don't expect to be taken seriously.

Evidence? This is the internet - there is no evidence. Any video or picture could easily be a fake at this day and age...

Nonsense.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

When you first posted this thread I responded almost immediately with the most widely known and accepted deprogramming technique. Shame on me for having gone through similar trials for well over twenty some odd years now, right?

Bully on me for actually addressing the solution which no one seems to read, nor take the advice therein.

Lazy delusions of grandeur and complex fantasy paranoias are much more exciting.

I've been here for well over ten years now and my post history is riddled with my personal experinces and progress of climbing out of those rabbit holes. I'm not here to make a competition of "who had/has it worse". So don't go there, don't tell me I don't know what it's like and where it can take you if you don't take control of your life and stop thinking in these terms of being MK'd.

You have to find a way to deal with these issue without resorting to fear and reactionary hypervigilance.

That's the trap.
Fear response.

The more you play the mind games, the longer it's gonna keep going on.

Like I said.
I'm out.

OVER AND OUT.
I'm out.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

When you first posted this thread I responded almost immediately with the most widely known and accepted deprogramming technique. Shame on me for having gone through similar trials for well over twenty some odd years now, right?

Bully on me for actually addressing the solution which no one seems to read, nor take the advice therein.

Lazy delusions of grandeur and complex fantasy paranoias are much more exciting.

I've been here for well over ten years now and my post history is riddled with my personal experinces and progress of climbing out of those rabbit holes. I'm not here to make a competition of "who had/has it worse". So don't go there, don't tell me I don't know what it's like and where it can take you if you don't take control of your life and stop thinking in these terms of being MK'd.

You have to find a way to deal with these issue without resorting to fear and reactionary hypervigilance.

That's the trap.
Fear response.

Like I said.
I'm out.

OVER AND OUT.
I'm out.

see, I don't care what the history is, it's all about your statement:

I QUOTE

I'm out.

You're on your own.

Good luck out there.

Beware the Fnords.

and that wasn't even to me - but it was BS, don't expect me to agree with any of it. SORRY

edit on 21-9-2016 by Apoceclipse because: bold and italics

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

I can claim whatever I want.

You can, but don't expect to be taken seriously.

Evidence? This is the internet - there is no evidence. Any video or picture could easily be a fake at this day and age...

Nonsense.

the first part is fair enough.

but as to the 'nonsense'. go look at UFO's on youtube, and then get back to me buddy. it can be faked, whatever video I had, could've easily been a fake... be real about this. no matter how convincing, it would be scrutinized as a fake, even if it was real

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That's the trap.
Fear response.

Like I said.
I'm out.

OVER AND OUT.
I'm out.

As for the rest of that... you don't actually know the various methods/techniques/tools&avenues to recovery that I both take and seek, so please don't assume when you are acting like you are handing me your golden key answer. not trying to demean your answer, but you don't even know mine. If there was a 'deprogrammer' here that had experience with several more modern deliberate designer systems, I really wanted some notes about certain issues. I work with therapists in the trauma field, who are becoming more aware of this thing, as there has been an increase in people 'coming out/seeking help' lately... ANYWAY carry on

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
MKULTRA is not a progrmming language for the brain. All dumb geeks should learn that human brains don't work like a computer.
There's no programming and there is no de-programming. MKULTRA is a series of neurological provocation and deception.

One example from the EU is Angelo Izzo, who in 2005 assassinated Maria and Valentina Maiorano under obvious effects from MKULTRA induced by the italian secret services.
Maria Maiorano, wife of arrested mafia boss Giovanni Maiorano, was threatening to blackmail the Italian government as she knew of the govt connections to mafia. Her daughter Valentina was also assassinated by Angelo Izzo, while he was under mind control effects from the Italian secret services.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join