Are there any MKultra/Monarch 'style' DEprogrammers here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

I am sure you and many others know this but to rehash it.......... the government Psych OPs is nothing less than a miracle of work. The government has known for years how the brain functions and at what MHz. A close friend of mine use to watch a Government programmer (NSA) speak into a microphone and the person they were targeting (on the other side of the planet) could hear the messages .........very clear and clean.

Once they left the kill switch on and I heard a part of the message plus everyone else in the room could be heard talking....

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Don't worry if some People read it and reply with sarcastic comments....there are plenty of People who are reading this that have not replied as yet.

some People who are victims of cults/brainwashing etc appreciate what you are sharing.

I hope you continue with your thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

As for your deprogramming, I know there are big problems with hypnosis with all the traps, work and procedures that have gone on with it. Do you think if you could get your hands on all the programs that have been used on you along with all the delete codes it could help? Would you still needs someone to lead you through a hypnotic deprogramming session or do you think you might be able to undo the programs yourself? Are there any other ideas, clues, tips or requirements on deprogramming. Is the ultimate goal to restore your self determination, improve your quality and functionality in life and remove the covert influences over you?

majority of victims avoid hypnosis for deprogramming.
some cognitive behavior 'triggers' are so deep into the 'sub conscious' area of the brain... it is very scary.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
a reply to: kwakakev

The ultimate goal (subject to fine tuning) is to assume full control over all parts of myself (mind/heart/body/soul, ~ compartmentalized, 'controlled', 'augmented', tampered with, underdeveloped, underutilized or not) and to use everything (abilities, information, etc.) to be, and cause the change I want to see in the world... and BEYOND
Hehe

part of achieving that goal is to accept that you do not have control.

you have limited cognitive ability due to the abuse/programming... (like myself) but you do have 10 seconds before you trigger/automated response. If you don't know what the programming is... that 10 seconds is unavailable to you.

the scary part of cbt/programming is that you may do something and then have no memory of doing it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Hello, Apoc.

There is a lot of people that somewhat fit that frame of timeline, but there are so many factors… bloodliner? is your family defecting/in therapy? have you found a good therapist? have you been subject to something 'randomly' that really triggered memory flooding etc? contact with sympathetic operatives even… too many variables to generalize framework for a theme of recovery.

Yes, to everything you wrote here.

Nice bit about forgiveness. I understand what was done and why, and all of it was not for good reasons. A lot were very nefarious. This is not just being done by intelligence agency for reasons of national security. This is done in large by secret societies, some going back a long time, some with very nefarious agendas…

I understand, and forgive, but that is not the same as being ok with it continuing…

Of pivotal importance, here, what you wrote. You cannot forgive if it's still ongoing, much less de-program, imho.
Wish I could achieve that. Especially this:

{quote] have you been subject to something 'randomly' that really triggered memory flooding etc?

Hit a nerve in a big way for me, this. Saying more than that, though, is really hard. I'm open to a private message, if you're so inclined. I don't know about discussing too much of this out in the open, on the boards.
Thanks for the thread.
tetra50

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Notice that b14warrior has not replied after his petty 'play'... I messaged him... Perhaps he will enlighten us as to the reason he posted such nonsense... I waited quite a while for him to respond, and he has been back on ATS since his post in this thread...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't understand.. am I missing something? I only saw one post from b14warrior and that was asking if it was you in the picture. Did you answer that? I'm thinking I read that you did, but I don't remember now. I just don't see the petty 'play' you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

The initial comment on page 1 was followed up by a ridiculous statement/accusation on page 2 which I debunked immediately...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ok thanks, I see it now. I don't know how I missed that before. I even remember reading it the first time I read through this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That person at the top nailed it they have known for years what frequency, hz, mhz, whatever it is the brain operates at. They can and do this# all the time. I guess they cover up the murders in the process.

What a wonderful world, thank God I don't have children. The truth is the best birth control if you are a smart person.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join