Are there any MKultra/Monarch 'style' DEprogrammers here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In need of assistance. Sick of posting my whole situation. I am authentic, have been making waves, and am to the point where I need assistance. More than willing to discuss specifics over private messages or Skype etc. Thanks in advance (ha)! Really trying to do the right thing with my situation. I have lots of info from my partial dismantling etc...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

If they have you in MKultra, you'll be deprogrammed when they want you to be.

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
If you like this kind of thing, you should try Vampire: The Masquerade or something.

At least then you could go outside and play fantasy.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

If you don't post what you need assistance in, how are we supposed to know what you want.

Don't you remember the training, use the password!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just curious - what branch do you operate under?

In the meantime, I'd recommend some of the techniques employed in classic Cognitive Behavorial Therapy.

(short version - stop self-victimizing and focusing on yourself under the banner of being a TI, develop interests outside of your programming and whenever your programming resurfaces, use the CBT to replace "their" set of instructions with your own positive and forward moving ideals.)

Only you know what you want to become.

We can give advice all day, but in the end, you're going to be doing the heavy work on this issue.

Best of luck to you.

edit on 8/16/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Feel free to send me a PM.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I sent you a message.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed

If they have you in MKultra, you'll be deprogrammed when they want you to be.

Just sayin'

That's certainly not the attitude to have... Also who is 'they' and do you think that 'they' all have exactly the same agenda? This is why things happen like they do. I have been fighting this for years and I have made vast amounts of progress...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
If you like this kind of thing, you should try Vampire: The Masquerade or something.

At least then you could go outside and play fantasy.

Are you serious right now... You should actually do some research before you run your mouth like this. Very, very, very rude. MK Ultra has BEEN declassified. If you think they don't carry out programming based of everything they learned in order to make operational assets, you are being foolish, and living in a fantasy land yourself. I just hope you don't have to deal directly with this sort of thing. It's ok, I'm not mad, I am just... disappointed

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

If you don't post what you need assistance in, how are we supposed to know what you want.

Don't you remember the training, use the password!

... I was wanting to speak directly to someone with experience is counseling/deprogramming ~ 'programmed' (as in 'deliberately created') dissociative identity disorder systems. Familiar with some of the Greek lettering programs, failsafes, hazards, common placement, and some idea of how to deal with the internal worlds embedded in the psyche. I am far from 'green' (a pun for those in the know) at this...

Hence, why I stated that I do not wish post my whole story etc... just want direct contact with a deprogrammer... they will already know, and be briefed furthermore on the assistance that I 'require'...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Just curious - what branch do you operate under?

In the meantime, I'd recommend some of the techniques employed in classic Cognitive Behavorial Therapy.

(short version - stop self-victimizing and focusing on yourself under the banner of being a TI, develop interests outside of your programming and whenever your programming resurfaces, use the CBT to replace "their" set of instructions with your own positive and forward moving ideals.)

Only you know what you want to become.

We can give advice all day, but in the end, you're going to be doing the heavy work on this issue.

Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your sincere reply. I have been at this for a long time...
like when I noticed myself going out in the middle of the night on the motion cams... then subsequently talked to operatives in the 160th (nightstalkers) and found out I was involved with 'certain' intelligence agencies... not to mention waking up in the trauma unit (ICU) with amnesia in the middle of this an oh, so much more. I have come a long way, I just need some 'professional' help interpreting some of my internal worlds, or perhaps just directly engaging my alters... someone who is proficient enough to understand say... the Greenbaum Speech (www.bibliotecapleyades.net...)...

living at a 160th airstrip without even realizing it - priceless... lol

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

you think this sort of thing stopped? oh please. they were just working on the recipe... now they make patsycakes, but every once in a while a batch hops out the oven, and burns them.

GINGERBREAD MAN, lol

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I won't post much more material, as I have nothing to prove, or argue about. The only reason I even posted that, was to help you understand, to grow, and learn, and perhaps not be so rude and close-minded. This attitude will only hurt you in the end, after it hurts several others, of course. Take it easy now...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If I might offer a word of caution about alters - if you start accessing dangerous ones, back away from them. Do NOT engage them however tempting it might be. I found this out the hard way. Sometimes if you tick the wrong ones off they alert other internal constructs and the next thing you know, you're dealing with very real external Draconian Enforcers.

Not fun. Not fun at all.

I'm currently in almost constant communique with my gentle and kind ones these days, and life is a lot easier to deal with.

I'll be around if ya wanna discuss/share/explore...some things best left to U2U so as not to attract unwanted attentions.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That picture of the person with the gun is creepy. I assume it is you?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If there are any MKULTRA deprogramming experts on ATS think of the therapeutic value they could instill on the whole flock by not going PM. The greenbaʊm speech looks interesting, reminds me of a brown tree I saw at a Dali museum after drinking too much coffee. This looks like a good thread to watch and could run deep.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: b14warrior
That picture of the person with the gun is creepy. I assume it is you?

Caught my split personality on surveillance right outside of Edward Hunter Field... This was basically the first time I had an undeniable occurence that caused self awareness/self confrontation... Funny thing about the name of the airstrip Edward Hunter Field...... "Edward Hunter (1902–1978) was an American journalist, author and intelligence agent. He is credited with popularizing the use of the term "brainwashing" in English"en.m.wikipedia.org...(U.S._journalist) ... Yep, call it what you want... I am a self aware Manchurian Candidate...
edit on 16-8-2014 by Apoceclipse because: mobile phone posting. fun

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
If there are any MKULTRA deprogramming experts on ATS think of the therapeutic value they could instill on the whole flock by not going PM. The greenbaʊm speech looks interesting, reminds me of a brown tree I saw at a Dali museum after drinking too much coffee. This looks like a good thread to watch and could run deep.
...by not going PM? We won't be able to discuss sensitive specifics and get anywhere without PM/Skype... There are plenty of valuable resources of therapeutic value 'for the flock' readily available here and there... I'm trying to get help developing this inter-system communication so I can... EDIT..Eh, never mind, hehe. EDIT.. BTW, real cute twist added in when you wrote greenbaum. How appropriate, har har...
edit on 16-8-2014 by Apoceclipse because: I talk (type) too much

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

The tricky thing about MK Programming is everyone responds differently to different trigger sets/words/scenarios etc...

Some people latch onto a programming language so tightly it's difficult trying to maneuver them to a new paradigm without disrupting their sense of self-identity, which can sometimes lead to very negative aftereffects depending on the subject.

The primary thing I've learned about my own trial and error deprogramming was the realization of my various ego constructs and finding a return to my initial childhood innocence and "blank slate" for my own reprogramming of self into a healthy and stable (or at least non-violent and manageable) social state.

A lot of the external programming out there plays on the ego's desire for recognition and purpose in life, and ultimately, it boils down to the individual wanting to let go of an entire world that reaffirms and preys off their need for ego validation.

Some make an easier transition, while others self destruct or go into deeper states of denial.

Not everyone has the same path/purpose/programming language installed - be it self generated or externally so.

I'm by no means an authority other than what has worked for me personally, and I can't claim to hold all the answers.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Nice assessment. Definitely returning to childhood innocence blank slate and reconstructing (with a stable foundation) starting with the most basic philosophy, etc. Keep it simple. Like raising yourself, as you would a child... In a sense... You have to teach these parts of you. Other parts are actually already very smart and can think you are quite foolish. Out of curiosity, have you reclaimed a lot/the majority/all of your memory? I have been able to reclaim a lot, but certain areas are very well protected, and I have had massive problems (pain programs, embarrassed to admit layed me up with a high fever/migraine) when I tampered with my internal worlds/alters... This was about a year ago, and now that gatekeeper is actually gone... And more of the world is accessible... We will see, maybe I can take the knowledge as it comes and 'organize safety' hehe. That, and relax a little bit more at some point... I am from the north where it is cold, though... So I like to have something to do to keep moving and stay warm... Hehe now I am rambling. I will say though... Not wanting to admit this for a long, long time... I did have to let go of MOST, and I mean the VAST MAJORITY of my whole life, contacts, wants, desires, etc... and this was in the best interest both for me and the greater good. At least to be willing to, for myself, if not others subject to victimization etc... Hard to understand this with no context but hey, I am here for help, not to tell a story
lol

<<   2  3  4 >>

join