It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viking rune stone with dromedary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

I have studied Egyptology for many years and there are plenty of examples of white skinned, blue eyed ancient Egyptians. Even Tutankhamun was of the European haplo lineage.

Calling it racism is stupid. Is it racist for black people tracing ancestry and mentioning Nubian Egyptians which were black?

Just because certain facets want white people feeling guilty about being white and because they are attempting their own brand of anti white racism they are attempting hiding the fact that there have been light skinned and red and blonde haired humans around for far longer and in further places than modern taught history suggests.

It isn't racism it is truthism.

If you actually researched it properly you would learn about it. There are many many examples in Egyptian museums in art and temples etc that show this.

Even the Ancient Egyptian god Set was believed to have white skin and red hair.

If you watch this program for example you will see plenty.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 19-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
Would that be... this claim?
www.livescience.com...
Turns out the claim was made by a company selling DNA tests for $400. Hmmmm...

Also your video doesnt work

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

There are reports that suggest the Tutankhamun haplotype shown were the genuine results.

archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

That aside, there were white skinned light or red haired peoples around at the era of Ancient Egypt and probably well before which is the point and something that modern taught science has been hiding.

The link shows some clips but if you do a search for the programme it shows plenty, it was just an example, there are many more examples.

This site has plenty of images of how ancient Egyptians portrayed race and you will see there are light skinned, blue eyed, blonde and red haired people portrayed.

People disputing these facts are obviously basing their prejudices on an agenda and I would say it is a racist agenda.

Being white and knowing there were white people in far history is a fact the racists need to accept.

I am white and not ashamed of my skin colour or of knowing actual facts and truth about history and having the intelligence for denying ignorance and seeking the truth for human evolution, genetics, migration, civilization, cultures etc.

And to keep on topic, these light skinned, light haired, light eyed peoples could be the origins of 'Viking'.

marchofthetitans.com...

hiddenincatours.com...

In 1975 the Egyptian government asked French scientists to attempt preservation of the mummy of Rameses. After the work was complete the mummy was returned in a hermetically sealed casket, and it has remained hidden from public view ever since, concealed in the bowels of the Cairo Museum. The results of the study were published in a lavishly illustrated work, edited by L. Balout, C. Roubet and C. Desroches-Noblecourt, and titled La Momie de Ramsès II: Contribution Scientifique à l’Égyptologie (1985).

Professor P. F. Ceccaldi, with a research team, studied some hairs from the mummy’s scalp. Rameses II was 87 years old when he died, and his hair had turned white. Ceccaldi determined that the reddish yellow color of the hair was due to a dye with a dilute henna solution. Microscopic examinations showed that the hair roots contained natural red pigments, and that therefore, during his younger days, Rameses II had been a red head. Analysis concluded that these red pigments did not result from the hair somehow fading, or otherwise being altered after death, but did represent Rameses’ natural hair color.

“After having achieved this immense work, an important scientific conclusion remains to be drawn: the anthropological study and the microscopic analysis of hair, carried out by four laboratories: Judiciary Medecine (Professor Ceccaldi), Société L’Oréal, Atomic Energy Commission, and Institut Textile de France showed that Rameses II was a ‘leucoderm’, that is a fair-skinned man, near to the Prehistoric and Antiquity Mediterranean’s, or briefly, of the Berber of Africa.”

edit on 20-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
First off, your sources. March of the Titans, a white supremacist site published by Ostara, which was a german nationalist racist magazine that was popular among Nazis. Second, Hidden Inca Tours, which claims that a pre-egyptian civilisation had diamond drills and will take you to see the evidence for $4700....

No one said there weren't light skin light hair people existing at the time. You're ignoring the fact that dying hair has been around forever. There is an african tribe that all dye their hair red since ancient times, and the egyptians had henna dyes. Hell even the Norsemen used bleach soap to lighten hair. That source anyway, merely said that natural pigments were found, not necessitating that they came from him.

One would expect that if the egyptians were IE they would speak an indo-european language. One would have expected them to have understood the indo-european Hittites and have similar gods to them. Or vice versa. But thats not the case.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

The tales were related to me in Gaelic from birth and i have a great affinity for them, but like i said, if you accept the tales then you accept the full tale, so to cut a long story short Lug becomes that dude on the front of a Lucky Charms cereal box.

I've been to all manner of places in my mind too, some times with help and sometimes without.... but the realm of the ethereal is not the realm of the real.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Maybe they transcended the real. That would be something to try and remote view.

Because of my journeys I'm much more open to the fantastical in life, not much would surprise me these days.
I've wondered about the northern region of Scandinavia in antediluvian times to no end.

Would be nice to know something for sure, thus one turns to the mysteries.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Fairplay to you Laughing God, my annoyances elsewhere in this site have spilled over in my posting with you and my tone should certainly have been a lot friendlier

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Then why bring them up on a discussion board? Where people discuss stuff?

Jus' sayin.....lol

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Well I mentioned it to make my position clear, as to my view and perception of the world around me.

Just sayin'.. a little boring mayhaps but one doesn't want to reveal everything about themself on the net.

But ok, I've had contact with various female entities, Succubuses, Tulpas perhaps, malevolent beings, a female wood elemental we call skogsrå here, and I don't suppose you would believe me if I told you that I'd had some kind of communication with godly beings.

I work with some of these spirits at times, nothing advanced.. just learning mainly.

Talking too much about this stuff tends to get one called mentally ill at times here on ATS these days so, you know.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You argued about there being light haired, blue eyed, light skinned Ancient Egyptians, I showed images of their artwork that suggests otherwise. There are clearly light skinned caucasian people, semites and black nubians portrayed in Ancient Egyptian art whether you deny it or not, it is fact.

I never once insinuated they were ALL light skinned and light haired so stop making ridiculous straw man arguments. As for language, I never mentioned it though there are universal language and legend similarities in most Indo European cultures and Middle Eastern religions. I suggested a common ancestor, so again less of the straw man arguments.

As for the sources, I care not for their agenda, I said look at the images. These are real images of real Ancient Egyptian Art and I have seen many of them in museums and other websites.

Perhaps if you stop jumping to conclusions and persisting your own denial agenda you might realise some historical truth.

Denying white people were part of Ancient Egypt is Afrocentric racism.

Also, the thread is about 'Vikings' and as I previously said, I mentioned that light skinned, light haired, blue eyed Ancient Egyptians and 'Vikings' could have a common ancestor, which is perfectly feasible.

Please keep on topic.

Here are more examples.

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com...

originally posted by Ridhya

The Egyptians were not light haired or blue eyed. I studied this in depth a few years ago when I believed it.

There is a christian white supremacist movement promoting the idea that the 'chosen people' were white and one evidence they claim for this is egyptian carvings showing what they claim is blonde hair. Considering that it is completely rounded it looks far more like a golden helmet. All other egyptian motifs show them with black haired and light brown skin.

edit on 20-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

On your OWN link, the statues both of new and old kingdoms, are of brown skinned black haired people. It goes against your arguments. Why do you think 'the Egyptians' were white? What would make you think that depictions of light skinned people in Egyptian carvings werent foreigners, slaves, emissaries, allies? Hittites, Medians, Lydians?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I didn't say they were all white.

Stop making straw man arguments.

Go back and actually read the things I wrote on this thread, I have better things to do than explaining it to you again.

There were white people in Ancient Egypt regardless of your opinion.

www.nemo.nu...

edit on 22-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You originally said "there are plenty of examples of white skinned, blue eyed ancient Egyptians", which you didnt prove. Again, even if there were indo-europeans there what makes you think they were Egyptian? I repeat, Hittites, Medians, Lydians, and many other possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join