It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally came to the right place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello Friends
I am Sunny and i have been reading ATS forums a lot and decided to join it finally

Due to busy life and chaos, i have recently started believing in enlightenment and exploring my mind, instead of the body and its attachments
I have been working hard on meditation to understand my own self and have been experiencing strange things during this process

I would like to learn and share with all, and try to understand the unknown world of mind in a better way with your help.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sunny14

Hi Sunny, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS! A right place for bright minds,a perfect place for any ATS member.
I am looking forward to your threads about mind because it sounds interesting. And one more thing: ignore trollers as hard as you can,they will make your life hard here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome!
Would love to hear about your strange experiences when you have enough post to start a thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Welcome and EnJoY !
The mind is a stramge place indeed and look foward to hearing about you travels in it thus far!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunny14
Hello Friends
I am Sunny and i have been reading ATS forums a lot and decided to join it finally

Due to busy life and chaos, i have recently started believing in enlightenment and exploring my mind, instead of the body and its attachments
I have been working hard on meditation to understand my own self and have been experiencing strange things during this process

I would like to learn and share with all, and try to understand the unknown world of mind in a better way with your help.

lots of info here, glad you could signup, good clean anonymous, no shill, lol etc
edit on 16-8-2014 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Welcome friend

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS !

Have fun & enjoy !!!

top topics

join