It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morning Quick Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This question has been asked a least a thousand times here at ATS but as technology increases so has the level of information. Pictures and videos can be easily disputed, unlike years ago, due to recent mass use of photoshop and the like. Testimony remains pretty much the same as it always was in terms of credibility, but that is another can of worms.

The question is simple: What do you find more feasible as of today, 8/16/2014?

1.) Aliens exist and someone/something wants to cover it up in a well orchestrated global effort. That effort transcends including, but is not limited to: people, politics, race, religion and nationalism.

2.) Someone/Something wants us to believe aliens exist in a well orchestrated global effort. That effort transcends including, but is not limited to the same as listed in answer #1. This alien evidence is presented for many reasons: used to cover secret technology, control, etc.

3.) Aliens exist and someone/something wants to cover it up in a well orchestrated global effort in the guise the public will think it is answer #2. Methods stemming from disinformation to blatantly orchestrated hoaxes are constructed to confuse, discredit and misdirect the public into believing answer #2, when the reality is #1.

4.) (Any other you may have)

Just curious as to what everyone is thinking. Things have obviously changed a lot since 2004.
Thank you in advance, AB
edit on 8/16/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/8/2014 by Sauron because: title to reflect content of OP

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ETA: You edited your post...

edit on 16/8/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't understand what has been going on lately, I keep posting things and they appear blank. First last night now today, my computer is probably about to !@#$ out. . .
This time I saved it first luckily!

a reply to: blupblup

That wasn't what I had in mind, but I enjoy your sense of humor, as I hope you enjoyed mine!
edit on 8/16/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Is it easier to travel the cosmos searching for another planet with life on it, or is it easier to search the multi-verse for another populated earth in this exact location? Why is it that aliens are morphologically so similar to us? Could tri-valent pDNA, smaller body size, larger craniums, and immortality be the product of a self-engineering species of humanoid that populated a parallel earth in a more Aurelian part of the multi-verse? What would human beings have looked like if they had never succumbed to superstition or slavery? How perfect and ascended would we be today were it not for the plagues of Christianity, Judaism and Islam?

When I look at aliens, I look into our future: self-engineered, immortal, god-like, able to bend extradimensional space to our will for our purposes.

"Who was made last shall be first. The low shall rise up to consume the most high." Per aspera ad astra.

This dimension is the frontier in a war of liberation. Our success or failure here will determine the destiny of many worlds that lie beyond us. The further out the cone of illumination can penetrate the darkness, the more worlds will be liberated, eternally preserved as independent and self-sustaining universes.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Are you saying, in a very eloquent way, we are the primitive version of what is yet to come?
A time traveling, inter-dimensional traveling species(future us) is what everyone is/isn't seeing at the moment?

I've thought about that a lot also. . .

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I lean more toward #2, it has the most chance of being the "real deal" if you will......

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well, it could be us if we so chose. The future is not written in stone, but if we choose to avoid self-annihilation, we could achieve things even shows like Star Trek could never imagine. Transhumanism begins with a few brave engineers and works its way up from there. A beginner's project is Vitamin-C deficiency. We have the technology to cure that problem today, forever securing a future for all human beings totally devoid of scurvy. One simple virus, one simple insertion of one tiny line of code and mankind has taken its first steps as a self-engineering species. That is just the tip of the iceberg. Nothing will be impossible for us.

We could plant houses and grow them from the ground. Ride inside of biologically synthesized whales. Breathe underwater, soar through the skies without the aid of technology whatsoever. We could engage in photosynthesis, living from the light of the sun itself. We could become immune to disease and predation, live forever, explore the vast recesses of the interior world and the multi-verse. Ascend to become extra-dimensional beings and shed these bodies of flesh entirely.

The future is ours to own and make our own if we only step up to the plate and take our rightful place as authors of this universe.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I agree.

We are being visited, but not by travellers across distance.

I can imagine a universe where Earth is the only planet with life, but also a multiverse in which we are surrounded by other universes, each with it's own tree of life.

Perhaps conscious life is the only prerequisite needed for any universe actually to exist?

Sort of a 'tree falling in a forest' enigma.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

1.) Aliens exist and someone/something wants to cover it up in a well orchestrated global effort. That effort transcends including, but is not limited to: people, politics, race, religion and nationalism.

2.) Someone/Something wants us to believe aliens exist in a well orchestrated global effort. That effort transcends including, but is not limited to the same as listed in answer #1. This alien evidence is presented for many reasons: used to cover secret technology, control, etc.

3.) Aliens exist and someone/something wants to cover it up in a well orchestrated global effort in the guise the public will think it is answer #2. Methods stemming from disinformation to blatantly orchestrated hoaxes are constructed to confuse, discredit and misdirect the public into believing answer #2, when the reality is #1.

Read this thread if you haven't www.abovetopsecret.com... .In this thread is said that it was going to happen in 2012...but it wasn't.This conspiracies presented in this thread can help you about this alien dilema you have...And it has some logic if you look on what's happening this days.

EDIT:OMG,FORGOT to post the link...

edit on 16-8-2014 by PaulTheDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I am plumbing for category 4) AKA "Other".

Namely, my understanding is that there is not solid enough evidence to say that aliens have visited our world. However, that said, all the mathematics that one can apply to the scenario, suggests that the possibility of our species being the only intelligence in the universe is entirely minimal. Until I see evidence which makes a certainty of all the probabilities, I am happy enough with waiting to see what happens next!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum
I don't understand what has been going on lately, I keep posting things and they appear blank. First last night now today, my computer is probably about to !@#$ out. . .
This time I saved it first luckily!

a reply to: blupblup

That wasn't what I had in mind, but I enjoy your sense of humor, as I hope you enjoyed mine!

Its most likely your browser. Look for an updated version.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If there wasn't some intervention happening, we would have killed ourselves years ago.
I expect we are being watched/corrected and only a handful know.

Btw I pm'd you.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Consciousness emerges in stages into these three dimensional worlds and around its epicenters order and evolution spontaneously develop. The bigger the channel that consciousness has into this universe, the more complex and wonderful the orderly fractal chaos becomes. The multi-verse is a creation in progress and we are all collaborative authors of this epic story. It might have begun with a static nexus of unlimited potentiality reaching out into all directions creating dimension and energy, but from that point forward, that originator lost sole authorship and we stakeholders in this cosmos inherited our own creative authority.

Life is for the living, not for egoless static forces seeking to retract this universe back into nothingness. It is up to us to carry our legacy forward, ensuring that our creativity is not wasted in futility.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Problem when you use math is factoring in that darned infinity thing.

PS, thanks for slowing down your drinking; I haven't had a seizure since.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

OMG! I actually understand everything you're saying.

You're the real deal.

I am most appreciative.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm going to try an update my browser now.
I've tried to write replies and it keeps coming up blank.
This is the 6th time I tried just to get this out.

Sorry, yet again. . .

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well, it is not quite infinity we factor in. We do not need to. Even with a sample size which is only on the scale of the VISIBLE universe, rather than the entire universe (which is likely to be much larger than that) the results are still in favour of the existence of more than one intelligent species in the universe.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;p I always appreciate another lover of metamorphosis.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, it is not quite infinity we factor in. We do not need to. Even with a sample size which is only on the scale of the VISIBLE universe, rather than the entire universe (which is likely to be much larger than that) the results are still in favour of the existence of more than one intelligent species in the universe.

According to my math it's always going to be 50/50.

Do Nechash's words resonate with you as they do me?

Our consciousness dictates what exists, not mathematical odds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join