It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best alien footage ever, what happened to it, any followup?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Remember a few years back ivan0135

I was very skeptical at first but it really seems like the real deal, granted i dont know why there would be a sound real over it, maybe its to cover up a different sound, however this is probably the closest footage we will ever get, if it is indeed the real thing

Havent seen this discussed in ages, and i have lost a lot of interest in ufology, however seeing this again really interests me

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

I was not aware of a first contact in 1942, and I cannot say I have heard this date mentioned in the many ufo programs I have seen over the years. I am aware of the date in the late 1950's I think it was under President Eisenhower where it is alleged that he had meetings with et's. As far as the pic I am no expert, so cannot say if its real or not. Kind of like the famous alien autopsy footage.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I sure do remember it, it was my first thread on ATS. Lots of good info in said thread but I haven't looked into that case in a couple of years so maybe some new info has come to light.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

It was a very well put together hoax , on close examination of the footage there were telltale signs of fakery like the number font used being modern , added scratches and problems with the UFO , the Alien was a professional style puppet.
The only mystery about the footage is who made it and why.

edit on 16-8-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

I was not aware of a first contact in 1942, and I cannot say I have heard this date mentioned in the many ufo programs I have seen over the years. I am aware of the date in the late 1950's I think it was under President Eisenhower where it is alleged that he had meetings with et's. As far as the pic I am no expert, so cannot say if its real or not. Kind of like the famous alien autopsy footage.

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials: The Fiftieth Anniversary of First Contact?
www1.american.edu...

edit-
Treaty of Greada
www.openthematrix.org...
edit on 16-8-2014 by krash661 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Whats more curious is that Youtube uploader ivan0135 has uploaded no more videos than the original four. That was his only activity three years ago. Usually with YouTube hoaxers their channels are filled with UFO videos and reports but not Ivan's. He uploaded his videos and vanished from his channel.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
deleted post
edit on 16-8-2014 by krash661 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: gortex

Whats more curious is that Youtube uploader ivan0135 has uploaded no more videos than the original four. That was his only activity three years ago. Usually with YouTube hoaxers their channels are filled with UFO videos and reports but not Ivan's. He uploaded his videos and vanished from his channel.

www.youtube.com...

Exactly how 'Production Companies' are formed to create a science fiction movie and then dissolved afterwards, never to be heard from again. Until the sequel.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
One thing is for sure, if the videos were the real thing
then one thing is for sure
ivan0135.. is no more

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The first video has the feel of a movie taken from like 1902 or something, and it over emphasizes the actions and noises... it's kinda hoaky.

Second one just falls into the stereotypical 'Alien' look. I find it rather insulting in today's world that life from another planet has to fit that that description.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm thinking this was a student's demo reel, his portfolio showing off his work. There are a few others what were someone's CGI demo reel that others tried to pass off as legit UFO videos:

Breakdown of the video:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
The first video has the feel of a movie taken from like 1902 or something, and it over emphasizes the actions and noises... it's kinda hoaky.

Second one just falls into the stereotypical 'Alien' look. I find it rather insulting in today's world that life from another planet has to fit that that description.

I agree, but you gotta admit it's the good hoaky.

CGI will continue to improve until eventually we really won't be able to tell.

When it does finally happen, we're in deep trouble.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
Remember a few years back ivan0135

I was very skeptical at first but it really seems like the real deal, granted i dont know why there would be a sound real over it, maybe its to cover up a different sound, however this is probably the closest footage we will ever get, if it is indeed the real thing

Havent seen this discussed in ages, and i have lost a lot of interest in ufology, however seeing this again really interests me

we humans might live side by side with aliens some day in the future

maybe not

but we should at least be aware e.t. is out there and not always humanlike

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: krash661
thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The silence is deafening... personally, if a hoax, then a very good, very expensive one. These "films" are puzzling and they sure could be the real deal.

And that other one (not shown here- yet one poster references it as a "puppet) of the alien putting something together while sitting at a table and then standing under a scale's height arm (whatever they're called) also dressed in a dark one piece suit, are undeniably nifty and real looking (except a little stiffness/slowness in the blinks, but that's no smoking gun).

As for the member saying it was a "puppet" uh... well, I don't think so... cgi is far more probable, but darn, I wish whover did it would work on games and make them more realistic... if it's cgi, then it's great cgi.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

One of the best (most convincing to me) ufo footage vids that I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As for the member saying it was a "puppet" uh... well, I don't think so... cgi is far more probable,

I read an article a couple of years ago by a Hollywood special effects guy who had experience of puppets , he examined the footage and it was his opinion it was a puppet , after many viewings I too believe it's a puppet.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As for the member saying it was a "puppet" uh... well, I don't think so... cgi is far more probable,

I read an article a couple of years ago by a Hollywood special effects guy who had experience of puppets , he examined the footage and it was his opinion it was a puppet , after many viewings I too believe it's a puppet.

How about the puppet from Alien Autopsy animated by motion capture CGI?

You're both right.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In your thread, Freespririt mentions the fact that Ivan0135 is a 3D artist and I can say with quite a bit of conviction that Freespirit really knows what he's talking about when it comes to Aliens/UFOs topics.

But let's say he's wrong. Then I would have a very (and I mean VERY) hard time believing that youtube videos showing extraterrestrials and/or a real alien craft would stay on the net; if they were real, that is.

I really doubt it. Especially after something goes viral. Authorities cover up little screw ups...imagine something like this.

They both look good though. But I doubt they're real.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
there were several reports of alien saucer crash dummy incidents
not all of them in new mexico
maybe they were faked by aliens

back story technology update ^

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join