It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theories on Deja-vu/Ghosts/Aliens/Time-Travel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here are my crackhead theories, and sorry but I am drink so if I don't make too much sense, booyakasha.........

Deja-vu: Everything happens for a reason, you re-live every second of everyday until you get that moment right...Cause everything happens for a reason. So you think you've done this exact thing before, and you have except you've done it before just at the exact same moment you just did it. Losing anyone yet?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
drinking is bad......

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheeser
drinking is bad......

You made it funny Wow I haven't laugh that much in a while...thanks....

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Forgot to write it down? Reminds me of Tenacious D's song, Tribute

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You lost me a little on the deja-vu theory, but I have the basic idea. The aliens theory reminded me of an old episode of a certain bad-animation cartoon that came on in the middle of the night. I do not understand your ghost's theory.

I couldn't understand your time-travel theory, but I think I got the basic outline. I do not think it is physically possible that you go so fast that time would go backward. That would be billions times light speed. To go that fast, you would burn to death in about a trillisecond, if you haven't already burned before that. But if what I think you're saying is correct, then it's safe to say that it is incorrect. But it's just a theory. Anything can happen.

Interesting topic.

-Chris

top topics

join