It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola Global Emergency Mapping and Tracking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
RSOE EDIS has added a special Ebola Global Emergency mapping section with summaries and descriptions of all suspected cases/infections/deaths.

I see they need to fix their catagories though because "suspected" cases are showing on their table as "infected".

But, at least it's a way to look at the numbers out there and see where the new cases/suspected cases are showing up.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I can't open it...the link must be infected with Ebola

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

So now it's not only airborn... but infectious by computer too

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If Ebola spreads as fast as threads related to it, we are all screwed...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
According to the W.H.O. it IS something to worry about.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I, myself, am worried about this. In my job, I interact with about 120 people on a daily basis that have interacted with many others who have also interacted with 100+ other people on a daily basis. That easily becomes thousands of people interactions per day that could spread this in no time without even knowing I've been exposed (which then comes home to my family).

So ya, this worries me.

edit on 16-8-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

No worry Google has it covered.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nice, saved to book mark, funny how there are no updates or any real information on the 2 workers brought to Atlanta w/ Ebola virus on the site???

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

No worry Google has it covered.

Go ahead and google the 500+ pages out there with 29,400,000 results, LOL. I like having ONE page of info to read and start from. Will save me lots of time

Thanks anyway, Chester.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I noticed that too.
We have 2 confirmed cases in the US. I'm glad they are sharing the info, but now we know that they aren't including us.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodsmom
a reply to: antar

I noticed that too.
We have 2 confirmed cases in the US. I'm glad they are sharing the info, but now we know that they aren't including us.

I was also curious about this.

The families of Brantly, 33, and Writebol, 59, have reported that the two show signs of improvement every day, even though they remain under quarantine at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. Both contracted the hemorrhagic illness in Liberia.

Of the recovered patients it is stated of the acquired immunity:

"If I were out there right now running the program in West Africa, I would be looking for people who are far enough out of recovery that they feel well again. Those are the people I would be training to take care of patients, because they are the least likely to become reinfected."

Update

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That's great news!!
I know the elderly priest died in Spain, but have there been any updates on the doctor in Canada?
Being similar cases to Canada and Spain, I would still think it would warrant a mention on the disaster map.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Training the newly well seems brilliant. The people would most likely listen to these people better as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Canada case suspecta reply to: woodsmom

Looks like just the original post, no updates.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A Nigerian woman who arrived on a flight to the United Arab Emirates capital of Abu Dhabi (India I believe)

A Nigerian woman who arrived on a flight to the United Arab Emirates capital of Abu Dhabi and later died in the city may have been infected with the Ebola virus, said health officials.

Her health deteriorated while in transit at Abu Dhabi International Airport and as medics were trying to resuscitate her, they found signs that suggested a possible Ebola virus infection. Medical staff treating the woman followed safety and precautionary measures in line with World Health Organization guidelines, the statement added. The woman’s husband, who was the only person sitting next to her on the plane, as well as five medics who treated her are being isolated pending test results on the deceased woman.

Roes Edis

edit on 18-8-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

seriously google tracts real time flu and other epidemics you just need to look in the right place not the general search engine.

www.google.org...

But I guess people are asking why google hasn't got it trending yet

andrewgelman.com...
edit on 18-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

But google is trying

www.google.org...
edit on 18-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Saw on Rsoe today that it is still spreading. With all of the tourists returning home it will probably come to all of our backyards. Good time to stock up on some food and water if you have not yet.

top topics

join