It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I am thinking. Cloud seeding is nothing to do with contrails.

High altitude aircraft increase cloud cover. That is not in dispute. But that is all it is: cloud cover.

If you want to complain about increased cloud cover, fine. But talking rubbish about radioactive isotopes or aluminium or barium or anything else these people go on about is just disingenuous.

Increased cirrus cover is unsightly to some people. It can add to global warming. But that doesn't alter the fact that it is just water and anyone who claims it consists of strange chemicals is a lying scumbag. Like I said: if geoengineering as described in the patents were taking place you WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IT.

And it's funny, isn't it, how the chemtrails crowd have only latched onto geo-engineering in the past few years?

Before that, the chemtrails were supposed to be heavy metals, or viruses, or mind-control drugs. Trying to hijack theoretical geo-engineering and glue it into a nonsense theory still results in a nonsense theory.

Geo-engineering would not try to create more contrails. Creating FEWER contrails would be the goal, if anything, because contrails ADD to global warming. This is why there have been recent studies on re-routing air traffic across the North Atlantic to reduce contrail formation. Here is one from my local university: www.met.reading.ac.uk...
edit on 17-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior

LOL

I love it when they want to be all technical and get heavy into the gobbledygook.

Magnetic nanoparticles huh? Why are they magnetic? Wouldn't they stick to damn near everything along the way? Storage tanks, pump components, hydrants, etc...

www.undergrnd.com...

What nano particle is programmed to "target cell membranes" ?? Nanoparticles have this major problem of being a huge pain in the ass to deal with and being nearly impossible to control, hence the smouldering display of them in the media and science news journals.

Pre millennium (70s-80s) it was "nano this" and "nano that", because nano was thought to be the cornerstone of future modern invention. It hasn't reached that point and some doubt it ever will now. (flying car syndrome).

So what exactly are these nano particle magnetized which can target cell membranes to remotely control ion channels and animal behaviour?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, and the seeding aircraft can only seed a cloud that ALREADY EXISTS AND IS FULL OF WATER. So they spread a little binding material and hope that it's enough to bond with the water and produce rain. (but it has to be a cloud that was able to produce rain or it won't work.)

See this link to understand more.

Contrails form in blue skies.

You missed the point.

Back covering and moral support for those with a similar rhetoric is widespread in these threads on geoengineering, although discernment of what is actually being said and to whom, in response to what is woefully thin on the ground at times...usually those times are when what is being said contradicts or shows up a badly thought out portion of an argument of another member 'of the gang', by someone with an opposing POV.

Please re-read my post and that to which i replied to get a handle on what is being pointed out.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Blimey...you missed the point too.

Am i being too cryptic i wonder...perhaps i should use plainer language?

OK..for those struggling to comprehend the point...The results we see in and falling from the sky, i.e. rain, during cloud seeding runs isn't carried inside the aircraft and dropped out of it's arse...it is the result of interactions with the small amounts of seeding material placed in suitable target clouds (OBVIOUSLY!)..similarly, i was using the 'cloud seeding' example to correct a point made that a jet liner would have to carry 100's of tonnes of material for us to see the results of it spread out for miles and miles, when the same thing could be happening as happens with cloud seeding...

Iow, a small amount of something elicits a larger reaction in what was already there....so for clarity, not everything, the 100's of tonnes of nano particles mentioned in the post i replied to, would need to be carried aloft by aircraft...making that 100's a tonnes statement wrong.

Ergo...think cloud seeding, and the fact that the seeding aircraft obviously do not carry thousands of gallons of rain up with them, that rain comes as a larger reaction to the small amounts of particles being seeded!

If that is still unclear, you're on your own mate.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

You are missing the point. Geoengineering would not seek to increase visible contrails, because visible contrails add to global warming. It would be totally counterproductive.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

That paper from Reading Uni is mostly talking about pollution spewing out of the aircraft, optimal routes and timings for flying to avoid excessive fuel sapping head winds, and make use of more fuel saving tail winds. (and so reduce anthropogenic climate damage).

It isn't making the unilateral claim that 'contrails' per se are causing climate change, but rather not flying on more optimal routes and times, making use of favourable wind directions to save fuel is.

As chemtrail deniers often point out, a contrail is mainly ice crystals which dissipate relatively quickly, although some can be rather persistent under the right atmospheric conditions.

A cloud and contrails (which can be thought of as being similar to a cloud), in and of themselves if we ignore the CO2 and other nasties contained therein, are actually a double edged sword in relation to AGW...in that they both trap a certain amount of heat from escaping through the atmosphere, but also block a certain amount of heat from entering the biosphere in the first place, acting as a natural reflector as they do.

Incidentally, dropping viruses on an unsuspecting populace from the arse of an aircraft sounds ludicrously far-fetched and full of conspiratorial paranoia...until you learn that this actually happened here in Britain shortly after ww2 and the establishment of the cold war...the programme was kept secret for decades (for obvious reasons) and the rationale for doing this was given by the MoD as testing for the dispersal patterns in air in the event of a biological or chemical attack on Britain by the Soviet Union and planning a counter to that threat.

Noble reasons, especially at the time with all the paranoia and hysteria generated by the early cold war...but secret and carried out without telling any of us nonetheless.

People were injured and some actually died in a Cornish village that was targeted by the viral aerial spraying programme of the time.

Sometimes the unbelievable, the far-fetched and the patently ridiculous...just isn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: Bilk22
a reply to: Mary Rose

Ya' think?

Watched these spewed out in a matter of minutes.

Yeah nothing but water

If you don't think it's water, just do the maths. No plane on earth could carry enough "chemicals" to make the trails in your photos.

Studies of persistent contrails put the total weight of a "mature" trail (that is, one that has spread and persists in the sky) at between 20 and 40 kilograms per linear metre.

That is about 30 - 60 TONNES PER MILE.

An airliner covers a mile in about 8 seconds at cruising speed.

Let's take the low end. 30 tonnes every eight seconds. That's more than 200 tonnes per minute.

What is the maximum takeoff weight of, say, an A340? For the 600 variant it is 368 tonnes. The empty weight is 178 tonnes.

So the maximum amount of "chemicals" it could carry, even if it was carrying nothing but "chemtrail fluid", is less than 200 tonnes: LESS than the mass of one minute's worth of contrail.

Tell me where I've gone wrong with my maths and then I might give this crazy theory some credibility. Until then, the ONLY place those trails can be coming from is the atmosphere itself, just like science says.
Have no idea what they're spraying so there's no way to figure the load. Also don't know the properties of the stuff so don't know how it reacts with the atmosphere, so it's possible very little goes a long way in creating a persistent trail.

If it's not weather manipulation via spraying a substance, then it's weather manipulation via what the deniers claim as the contrails persist then spread into cloud cover. There's no denying that.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I THINK the only really on the ball comment in your post was this:

Who in their right mind would spray radioactive compounds into the air?

Perhaps the same people who would expose every man, woman, child and infant on our planet to untested, unethical and immoral genetically modified, gene-spliced, chimeras of GMO foods and animal hybrids, without knowing with any real degree of certainty what the long term effects on health and well being will ultimately be...all for massive profits and control of the food supply.

That the kind of 'right mind' you mean?

Or perhaps those of a similar mindset who would build the early atomic weapons and test fire their destructive creations over 4000 times, and deploy them onto civilian targets not once but twice, causing massive destruction and loss of innocent life and generations of future suffering, and radioactive contamination of our planet.

And to do all of this, when initially the scientists, engineers and physicists involved had serious doubts about the safety to the entire Human race, when they hypothesised that the detonation of atomic weapons may actually cause a chain reaction igniting and consuming the gasses in our atmosphere...yet they still went ahead anyway.

That the kind of 'right mind' too?

Or maybe those who tell us we are at sustained war with militant and extremist people in the 'war on terror', they order our young men and women to go and kill and die in the execution of this so-called war on terror, and spend untold Trillions of dollars and years doing it...and then send the same militant extremists, supposedly our enemies weapons, money, APC's, food and supplies when we want them to topple other governments the warmongers want removed.

That is plain treason in anyone's definition of the word.

To send our young people off to be killed and to kill and the quite openly begin supplying those who are killing them, is not only treason, but dumb overt mind-numbingly ridiculous treason.

Those right minds?

How long have i got...we all know i could go on and on..and on with MANY examples of such cavalier and reckless, inconsiderate behaviour. Behaviour that shows a warped and pathological state of mind and purpose.

Hopefully, the point is obvious...those calling the shots in this world, the real movers and shakers, the so-called 'elites' and well healed and well connected...are seldom in their 'right minds' when it comes to safety of us or our planet...all that is of importance to the majority of these..people, is power, control and the accumulation of as much wealth to enable the power and control as is possible.

Everything else including the welfare of all of us, is very much a secondary consideration...because something seems to our rational senses as absolute insanity and complete madness to even consider seriously, don't imagine for a moment that the very same thing wouldn't sound quite reasonable to those nuts running the show.

I agree with your post. You just forgot fracking. Yeah let's pump all sorts of chemicals into a depleting aquifer and have people drink the ground water. Should be good for their health.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
a reply to: FootBig

Perhaps you can explain the mechanics of how one puts radioactive isotopes into fuel?

Then maybe you can explain how something radioactive doesn't get noticed by ANYBODY? Jet fuel gets rigorously tested during transport and before refuelling planes, it gets handled by thousands of people, yet Alex Jones has cracked it, has he?

Fossil fuel resources like coal contain natural amounts of uranium and thorium. Liquid fuels contain trace amounts of sulphur and heavy elements like cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel and zinc; some non-transition metals, such as lead and the metalloids arsenic and selenium.

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

A cloud and contrails (which can be thought of as being similar to a cloud), in and of themselves if we ignore the CO2 and other nasties contained therein, are actually a double edged sword in relation to AGW...in that they both trap a certain amount of heat from escaping through the atmosphere, but also block a certain amount of heat from entering the biosphere in the first place, acting as a natural reflector as they do.

In other words they're pointless.

Incidentally, dropping viruses on an unsuspecting populace from the arse of an aircraft sounds ludicrously far-fetched and full of conspiratorial paranoia...until you learn that this actually happened here in Britain shortly after ww2 and the establishment of the cold war...the programme was kept secret for decades (for obvious reasons) and the rationale for doing this was given by the MoD as testing for the dispersal patterns in air in the event of a biological or chemical attack on Britain by the Soviet Union and planning a counter to that threat.

Noble reasons, especially at the time with all the paranoia and hysteria generated by the early cold war...but secret and carried out without telling any of us nonetheless.

People were injured and some actually died in a Cornish village that was targeted by the viral aerial spraying programme of the time.

Sometimes the unbelievable, the far-fetched and the patently ridiculous...just isn't.

And your point here is that people do stuff that they're not supposed to? And because of that we should all leave our powers of reason at the door and enter the church of chemtrail believers?

Answer me this? How much do you trust Alex Jones? How credible do you think that man is?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is what I have learned from this thread:

-Because people do bad things, chemtrails must be true. No need for actual evidence, because people do bad things...that is evidence enough.

-Chemmies have a VERY different understanding of the words evidence and proof than the rest of us.

-There is lots of this proof around...but no one is posting anything other than the usual lies, patents and l amateur website links.

-Every scientist and every government employee is a big fat liar, as are people who run sites like contrailscience.com, but anyone who tows the chemtrail line isn't part of that liar list. I think it's really quite sad that chemmies believe any amateur website that claims any old crap instead of actual scientists.

-Apparently no chemmie is willing to put their money where their mouth is and do what they can do very simply to expose chemtrails once and for all...and become world famous for lifting the lid on this heinous crime. And save humanity of course.

I feel sorry for you guys living in your delusion. You are in such a tiny tiny tiny minority, it must be lonely. And knowing that sane people are laughing at you.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
Ahh yes,
Mr Jones, another manure spreader in the media sector.
he is a great source for the paranoid mind.

However, weather manipulation is old news and has been occurring for a decade

Naw, its not old news at all, in fact it has literally NEVER been on the news !!

Something that is NEW cannot be old can it ?

Bah, silly people, they actually think that the news they see on TV and the science reports they get from all the same tired sources, are somehow on the level of telling the complete truth on things, and basically nothing can slip by them!!

Such limited thinking will get you, NOWHERE! And that is where you currently are, the REAL paranoid minds, are the ones who desperately group together and try to make sure no one can uncover the rug they are hiding under!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 17-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
BBC, the UN & all manor players in the "international community" definitely know about this.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Cloud Seeding
Indonesia's forestry ministry said it intended to use cloud seeding to try to induce rain on the affected area of Sumatra.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, and the seeding aircraft can only seed a cloud that ALREADY EXISTS AND IS FULL OF WATER. So they spread a little binding material and hope that it's enough to bond with the water and produce rain. (but it has to be a cloud that was able to produce rain or it won't work.)

See this link to understand more.

Contrails form in blue skies.

So why then is it not called "Cloud Enhancement".

With the mentality of complete limitation you people entail, I KNOW WITHOUT DOUBT, that scientists and think-tank groups can be made to not EVEN REALIZE that the devices they use are not SUPPOSED to detect certain things.

WoW imagine that, an entire group of scientists, errr, ALLL of them who are not qualified for passing the 33rd degree, ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE FURTHER!!

You should real-eyes, that Masonry is the controlling schematic for everything, NO CHANCE AT ALL, that you could ever be totally and COMPLETELY deluded to believe what you are told, and you will NEVER succeed to 33rd degree or beyond.........

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I've been a commercial airline pilot for over 15 years. The fuel supply to small airports around the country is totally separate from the giant "fuel farms" that supply the fuel to the airlines at all the major airports. Good luck trying to get a sample of that fuel. Even as a captain, I doubt I could. Having said that, I have never met any pilot, or airline official that is aware of any such additives. However, if you think the government would not be willing/capable of doing this and keeping it secrete if they thought it was to their advantage, I have a really nice bridge I could sell to you! Case in point - UFOs. Many pilots, myself included, have seen/reported objects up there that defy explanation. Any attempt to inquire too much about these things can be career ending. I don't know if additives are being added to jet fuel or not, but I do not doubt the governments ability to do so and keep it secrete if they chose to do so.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

You are missing the point. Geoengineering would not seek to increase visible contrails, because visible contrails add to global warming. It would be totally counterproductive.

It is beyond belief, that anyone cannot see that your train of thought is completely and entirely directed, but in a direction even that is upside down, and turned inside out.

Complete and total denial of even your own logic patterns, is being seen here.

Firstly , you actually believe you KNOW how nefarious and secretive agencies, SHOULD WORK.

Secondly you apply this kind of logic to every situations within the argument, I.E. A+B=C etc.

So, you are saying that clouds as a whole, are adding to global warming.

Contrails add to global warming, apparently EVERYTHING does, all the while nothing is getting warmer, but that's for another day.

Since it is almost always colder on cloudy days, I find your supposition most ridiculous.

Since having warmer, more humid conditions, actually makes our crops grow akin to taking steroids, I would say that a good GEO-Engineering GOAL, would be to enhance these conditions, something you claim that they wouldn't !! Funny logic, I can see the path you are on, and it is definitely NOT one that you can step back and see from every angle as some of us ARE.

One of the most interesting parts of the various caricatures of science, is that they are totally and completely blinded, and controlled, into delivering a preset variance of expectations in the Mainstream, all the while being over 50 years ahead in the areas which rarely see announcement.

The PC you are on right now, should give you some indication, that some areas ARE let seen to the public, how is it, that you actually can believe that SCIENCE, as a group with all of its policing agencies that supposedly are here to "SAVE THE TRUTH", could not be used to trick you and everyone else, worse than any religion as yet seen ??

The policy of picking a side, in any argument, and then willfully ignoring that deception could be COMPLETELY entrenched on every level OF IT, is quite funny, it does not shock me anymore at all, it only confirms that some are into totally controlling you, and they have found the best ways ever, to make you do all the work for them!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You are totally down the rabbit hole into a mindset where "They" are intent on doing harm to you. That is your problem.

I know pilots, I know scientists, I know meteorologists. They are not working for some mysterious higher power trying to kill everyone. They are just people with families, like you and me. You really need to lose this "Them and Us" mentality. It's crazy.

Contrails are just an everyday side effect of high altitude air travel. They are not some new invention. Why weren't people complaining about them in the 1980s? Because society wasn't as STUPID back then.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
BBC, the UN & all manor players in the "international community" definitely know about this.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Cloud Seeding
Indonesia's forestry ministry said it intended to use cloud seeding to try to induce rain on the affected area of Sumatra.

What is your point with this post? Are you suggesting that cloud seeding has anything to do with chemtrails?

Photos of supposed "chemtrails" always show contrails, which form in the upper atmosphere at around 30,000 feet plus.

If you can't work out why cloud seeding wouldn't work at 30,000 feet then you have no business talking about atmospheric phenomena until you have figured out the basics.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: captainmjp

I am a freelance gynecologist and a space ship pilot on weekends. I also used to be a general in the air force. You can purchase fuel from airports. The same fuel they use in planes. I even know a guy who sells fuel to airports. He can get you all you want. Truckloads. I'm sorry, I need to go save the earth from an asteroid. (I have the ability to make things explode with just my mind.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join