It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Maybe they don't understand what more efficient means. The more people try to push something down, the more I wonder what's there to look at?

a reply to: Bilk22

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" or something like that?
Yeah one has to wonder why there are so many willing to jump into these threads to protect the sanctity of contrails LOL

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Well there's only anecdotal evidence on the chemtrail side of things.

Plenty of documentation on the contrail side though, including photos and books.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: Mary Rose

Let me ask you something. At one point does someone like you decide to not just take the word of a known liar and think for yourself?

Unless you are very young, you must be aware that private companies and universities the world over sample our air every day and analyse it. THOUSANDS of people are doing this right now. Now...think...how is it possible that they have detected nothing unusual. THINK.

radioactive isotopes? Do you even know what an isotope is? What would be the purpose of spraying those? Who in their right mind would spray radioactive compounds into the air? THINK

You say it's being added to the fuel? Ok. Fine. Why are you or Alex jones not going to any airport and buying a gallon of fuel to get tested? It's SO easy to do and it would be the same fuel airlines use. Why don't you or ANYONE do this incredibly simple task? THINK

Comet on guys...at some point you have to come back to reality. Posting patent after patent is not proof since anyone can patent any IDEA. Pretending that contrails don't spread when the science says otherwise is just silly. THINK. Saying that persistent contrails are new when you have been presented with picture after picture after picture that show otherwise, as well as article after article from the 40s,50s etc...is, again, silly.

If you thought for yourself for a minute, you would realise the un fathomable logistics that would need to be in place for chemtrails to be true.

And for the love of everything that is good, your eyes, seeing planes criss cross and flying "oddly" in no way, whatsoever, in the slightest constitutes proof of ANY kind. It's as far from proof as it can be.

Feel free to come back with some proof, but I will not be replying to anyone who comes back with patents or I know what I saw, etc..."

Because when it all comes down do it, you guys have been presented with hard facts and hard science. Things that you don't have to take at face value. By all means, test it yourself. It all checks out.

What have you presented on you end? Patents? NOT PROOF. Known hoaxers testimonies? NOT PROOF. Your own testimonies, what you saw, what you think you USED to see,etc...NOT PROOF.

THINK. THINK....that is the key word of the day.

Well, after that lengthy post full of hot air, who could argue with you, noob? That's the key word of this post: Noob.

Where's YOUR proof that this isn't occurring? Seeing that Mary Rose's OP has 17 flags and a few dozen stars, it seems to me that a lot of ATS members appreciate her post. I know I do. Is Alex Jones a bit over the top sometimes? Yes, but he does take on the MSM and issues no one else will touch, so if I find it interesting, I will listen to what he has to say. But, I always make up my own mind, as should everyone.

There's WAY more evidence, other than just patents, that proves you wrong. Did you even watch the video in the OP? Nahh, of course not! Why would a troll do something like that?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Where's this proof of radioactive isotopes are being added to jet fuel?

Why isn't it being detected EVERYWHERE?

And what isotopes?
How do they manipulate weather?
How do they get them into the fuel?
Why hasn't anyone working with aircraft and aircraft fuel ever noticed all this supposed radiation!
Why haven't any of these people been diagnosed with radiation poisoning?

Obviously, as someone so sure of themselves would have asked these questions, right? And you've no doubt got all the answers too, right?

Don't say just watch the video, Jones waffling on about it is not evidence, I wanna see the documentation! Have you seen it? Have you verified what Jone's has said?

If not, why not?

The man is a known liar, why would you trust just his word?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

He said that airlines don't know, it's at the level of the jet-fuel manufacturers.

So the evidence to support this should be really easy to get - I mean REALLY EASY - just take a sample of jet fuel and compare it to the published standard.

Anyone done that yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
So just what commercial airport can you walk up to with your 1g jug and purchase some fuel?

Pretty much any one that has a fuel farm on site - although you will probably have to buy a minimum quantity a bit more than a 1g jug - it was at least a 210 liter drum where I worked - about $150 worth - still peanuts.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Where's YOUR proof that this isn't occurring? Seeing that Mary Rose's OP has 17 flags and a few dozen stars, it seems to me that a lot of ATS members appreciate her post.

And where is the proof it is happening?

So flags and stars are proof of what, because I showed in the first paper he discussed that he misrepresented the facts as he always does.

You see people blindly star posts and threads that have sensational headlines and when you add Alex Jones to the mix you get instant sensationalism with misrepresentation.

And that is what we see here.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

So just what commercial airport can you walk up to with your 1g jug and purchase some fuel?

Pretty much any one that has a fuel farm on site - although you will probably have to buy a minimum quantity a bit more than a 1g jug - it was at least a 210 liter drum where I worked - about $150 worth - still peanuts.

This, this, this a million times.

All these chemtrail people are totally full of hot air. They bluster and lie and spout rubbish on YouTube but they won't pony up a couple of hundred bucks to buy some fuel and get it tested? Just imagine: the first person who did this would blow open a worldwide conspiracy! Instant fame!

But nobody will do it. Just the same as none of then will charter a plane to fly up and take air samples in one of their "chemtrails".

And you know why? Because they KNOW they are lying. They KNOW that the facts wouldn't back up their fantasy. They will NEVER do the testing because they know it will expose the lie.

Instead all they do is take "rainwater" samples that are full of dirt and soil and then shout about the fact that they contain aluminium. Well, duh, it's only the third most abundant element in the earth's crust.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I THINK the only really on the ball comment in your post was this:

Who in their right mind would spray radioactive compounds into the air?

Perhaps the same people who would expose every man, woman, child and infant on our planet to untested, unethical and immoral genetically modified, gene-spliced, chimeras of GMO foods and animal hybrids, without knowing with any real degree of certainty what the long term effects on health and well being will ultimately be...all for massive profits and control of the food supply.

That the kind of 'right mind' you mean?

Or perhaps those of a similar mindset who would build the early atomic weapons and test fire their destructive creations over 4000 times, and deploy them onto civilian targets not once but twice, causing massive destruction and loss of innocent life and generations of future suffering, and radioactive contamination of our planet.

And to do all of this, when initially the scientists, engineers and physicists involved had serious doubts about the safety to the entire Human race, when they hypothesised that the detonation of atomic weapons may actually cause a chain reaction igniting and consuming the gasses in our atmosphere...yet they still went ahead anyway.

That the kind of 'right mind' too?

Or maybe those who tell us we are at sustained war with militant and extremist people in the 'war on terror', they order our young men and women to go and kill and die in the execution of this so-called war on terror, and spend untold Trillions of dollars and years doing it...and then send the same militant extremists, supposedly our enemies weapons, money, APC's, food and supplies when we want them to topple other governments the warmongers want removed.

That is plain treason in anyone's definition of the word.

To send our young people off to be killed and to kill and the quite openly begin supplying those who are killing them, is not only treason, but dumb overt mind-numbingly ridiculous treason.

Those right minds?

How long have i got...we all know i could go on and on..and on with MANY examples of such cavalier and reckless, inconsiderate behaviour. Behaviour that shows a warped and pathological state of mind and purpose.

Hopefully, the point is obvious...those calling the shots in this world, the real movers and shakers, the so-called 'elites' and well healed and well connected...are seldom in their 'right minds' when it comes to safety of us or our planet...all that is of importance to the majority of these..people, is power, control and the accumulation of as much wealth to enable the power and control as is possible.

Everything else including the welfare of all of us, is very much a secondary consideration...because something seems to our rational senses as absolute insanity and complete madness to even consider seriously, don't imagine for a moment that the very same thing wouldn't sound quite reasonable to those nuts running the show.

edit on 17-8-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

There's WAY more evidence, other than just patents, that proves you wrong. Did you even watch the video in the OP? Nahh, of course not! Why would a troll do something like that?

I watched the video and nothing he says is even close to true, so what exactly in the OP video shows that what he says is actually happening as we speak?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

All these chemtrail people are totally full of hot air. They bluster and lie and spout rubbish on YouTube but they won't pony up a couple of hundred bucks to buy some fuel and get it tested? Just imagine: the first person who did this would blow open a worldwide conspiracy! Instant fame!

Truth doesn't run the money train as well as fairy tales do.

But fairy tales are funner to read than the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I could write a lengthy post like yours about the fairies at the bottom of my garden and why I believe they are there.

Corollary upon corollary.

I'm sure you'll get lots of stars though, plenty of 'believers' around here.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Mary Rose

Ya' think?

Watched these spewed out in a matter of minutes.

Yeah nothing but water

If you don't think it's water, just do the maths. No plane on earth could carry enough "chemicals" to make the trails in your photos.

Studies of persistent contrails put the total weight of a "mature" trail (that is, one that has spread and persists in the sky) at between 20 and 40 kilograms per linear metre.

That is about 30 - 60 TONNES PER MILE.

An airliner covers a mile in about 8 seconds at cruising speed.

Let's take the low end. 30 tonnes every eight seconds. That's more than 200 tonnes per minute.

What is the maximum takeoff weight of, say, an A340? For the 600 variant it is 368 tonnes. The empty weight is 178 tonnes.

So the maximum amount of "chemicals" it could carry, even if it was carrying nothing but "chemtrail fluid", is less than 200 tonnes: LESS than the mass of one minute's worth of contrail.

Tell me where I've gone wrong with my maths and then I might give this crazy theory some credibility. Until then, the ONLY place those trails can be coming from is the atmosphere itself, just like science says.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Whenever an AJ clip is posted on here his apologists typically preface their comments with "(he's) a bit over the top sometimes" or something similar, I see this all the time. Like they don't want to fully endorse this scumbag, but he does pander to their particular delusions at times, which is mutually beneficial isn't it?

That anybody with a shred of common sense takes Alex Jones seriously is indicative of how much trouble the human race is really in.

The man is a proven liar multiple times over and you fools still listen to him, you deserve to live in the myopic fantasy nightmare world he spins for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Yeah one has to wonder why there are so many willing to jump into these threads to protect the sanctity of contrails LOL

Well that falls into the area of what this site and it's members should do...

Deny Ignorance.

But some fail to understand how that works.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

I could write a lengthy post like yours about the fairies at the bottom of my garden and why I believe they are there.

Your beliefs are your own, and you're entitled to them.

What i wrote is factual, documented truths...not beliefs.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: seabhac-rua

Your beliefs are your own, and you're entitled to them.

What i wrote is factual, documented truths...not beliefs.

If we are talking about documented facts, how about answering my point about the maths of contrails above.

If geoengineering as discussed in the patents was taking place, it would be TOTALLY INVISIBLE. That is a fact. You would not be able to see a few grams per metre of aluminium nano particles in the stratosphere.

So showing photos of contrails and trying to link them to geoengineering is just totally bonkers.

I am against the idea of geoengineering. But people who are against it are being drowned out by lunatics who don't know ice when they see it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

You're not thinking.

Here's a tip...think cloud seeding.

Are the results of cloud seeding, i.e. heavy precipitation, all carried up with the seeding aircraft...hmmm?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Yes, and the seeding aircraft can only seed a cloud that ALREADY EXISTS AND IS FULL OF WATER. So they spread a little binding material and hope that it's enough to bond with the water and produce rain. (but it has to be a cloud that was able to produce rain or it won't work.)

See this link to understand more.

Contrails form in blue skies.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think it is important to remember Alex Jones is an Entertainer. If he honestly believed this he would have gotten fuel samples and had them tested by a respected lab. He would also spend every day and night researching this subject and devote all of his time to global crusade to bring it to light. Instead we will taliking about aliens or the NWO or some other nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join