It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There are lots of credible government papers discussing how to inject particles into the air to cause "forcing" which is big word for reflecting the sunlight so less reaches the ground. This is public record and can't be disputed.

They want to do it, and have talked about it, but other than anecdotal evidence we have no proof. I had a thread publishing some anecdotal proof that despite their best efforts no one could disprove. Link

Getting samples and testing it would be a good way to provide proof, but in this near police state we live in how would you get a sample from the tanker going to load the plane? You would probably get arrested or put on watch lists just for approaching an airline and asking!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
For those familiar with this topic, is this new information or is it regurgitated information presented in a new manner?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

For those familiar with this topic, is this new information or is it regurgitated information presented in a new manner?

Regurgitated and misrepresented old info.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I was an environmental officer for my corporation. Some years ago I went looking for the Material Safety Data sheets online from several refineries producing JP jet fuel. I did find substances in a certain JP that did not belong there. There were different formulas, and different levels of additives. It said according to approval of a US Department of something.
It was a Texas refinery, and it was on their legitimate site.
I saw Aluminum, I think Boron, and a couple other things that do not appear to belong. I went back a couple years later and could not find the MSDSs anymore.............

Finding those MSDSs changed me from that moment on. Its like I awoke to reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: Mary Rose
IF they are putting things into jet fuel,whether it be for population control,weather control,whatever....it's not working! I do believe they are putting acid into the fuel where ever Alex Jone's is.He always seems to be trippin on something!

I have had college students call my office in an environmental research section with data suggesting this story has merit. My suggestion to them was to have a study formally done at the university's but i know in my heart if this story is true it will be washed out of the curriculum. I think the "Georgia Guidestones" are a clue for us that some group of uber-powerful are willing to manipulate things to reach goals like the desired population size.

Since life expectancy has not shortened, I would be more inclined to think that if they are distributing something throughout the planet it is nanobots which will enter every living person and be ready for something already pre-planned when they are switched on through frequencies going ow to all of the electronics they want everyone to have.
www.nanobot.info...

The story said: “Clusters of heated, magnetic nanoparticles targeted to cell membranes can remotely control ion channels, neurons and even animal behavior . . . It doesn’t take a doctorate to understand the implications of such a technology.

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

Imagine test subjects beamed a frequncy that turns on bots telling them they are lions or need to kill, they throw off their cloths and attack the nearest creature since they are now believing themselves a predatory animal.

Florida man on drugs got naked, barged into his girlfriend's house, bit a chunk out of a man's arm and ate it, then powered

www.huffingtonpost.com...

WINNIPEG, Manitoba - A Chinese immigrant who beheaded and cannibalized a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in western Canada four years ago thought he was attacking an alien,
Read more: www.nydailynews.com... #ixzz3AaGegFpH

Imagine a test aimed at reporters to see if their words can be taken from them, changed or manipulated.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you. That saves me from suffering through that video.

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Speaking gibberish is also a sign of a heart attack. Simply slurring your words is as well. Not that I'm not considering your statement just conspiracy wasn't my first thought.

a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Speaking gibberish is also a sign of a heart attack. Simply slurring your words is as well. Not that I'm not considering your statement just conspiracy wasn't my first thought.

There was more than one and all young.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I did watch your video. I didn't notice if they all happened at the same time? Did you notice that detail?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Burtations don't discriminate...

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Burtations don't discriminate...

www.urbandictionary.com...

It is possible these are tests, anyone who finds these incidences in anyway average or normal astounds me.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm just saying from the perspective of someone that had to take speech pathology that you need more data. I myself speeck like Elmer fiddle if I'm tired or drunk.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm just saying from the perspective of someone that had to take speech pathology that you need more data. I myself speeck like Elmer fiddle if I'm tired or drunk.

? As someone with some training you feel these people seemed tired or drunk?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Taking speech pathology helps a person eliminate a speech impediment.

I saw clear confusion on all of these people in the video. If it possible to find more data to prove a nefarious plot... we should look

edit on 16-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ya' think?

Watched these spewed out in a matter of minutes.

Yeah nothing but water

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I find it very interesting to listen to the people that remember before this was happening and now.

I don't have a side but, anecdotal evidence is very interesting to me.

a reply to: Bilk22

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Mary rose, are you willing to put your credibility on the line for this? If so, then I can tell you how to vet this story.
Go to any airport and purchase a small sample of fuel. It's not really expensive. Just a bit more than regular gas.
Now, once you have your sample, take it to a lab and have it tested.

This is a process that happens all day, every day in and around airports. Fuel is continuously tested and verified.
There would be no way to hide this. NONE.

I think it's cute that you like Alex Jones. Lots of kids think he's cool. Problem is, once you realize that he is in the business of selling fear, you see that he has an agenda, a big one. Much like Dane Wigington. Anyone who profits from their version of information is suspect.

BTW, is it the radioactive isotopes that make the trails visible?
So just what commercial airport can you walk up to with your 1g jug and purchase some fuel?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I find it very interesting to listen to the people that remember before this was happening and now.

I don't have a side but, anecdotal evidence is very interesting to me.

Yeah I remember "before this was happening" too. Now we're to believe that more efficient engines produce this stuff. Imagine that? More efficient engines are blotting out our skies and turning them grey.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was listening to an episode of " Star Talk Radio " with Neil Degrasse Tyson and the conversation touched on weather manipulation . When the topic came up it was acknowledged that yes there is an ability to tinker with the weather but Neil quickly changed the topic because it is common opinion of those in "those circles" (so stated by him) that discussing that topic would only fuel conspiracy theories on how global warming is all manipulated . He felt that would only serve to undermined the public will to make changes to combat climate change .

To add.... The method of control was not mentioned only that it is possible in a limited fashion
edit on 16-8-2014 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe they don't understand what more efficient means. The more people try to push something down, the more I wonder what's there to look at?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join