It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Weather Manipulation Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Today on YouTube there is a new breakdown by Alex Jones of his research showing that it is a matter of public record, if one reads and connects dots, that major western governments have been secretly adding to jet fuel radio-active isotopes to manipulate the weather on this planet, the purported reason being to repair the atmosphere.

He said that airlines don't know, it's at the level of the jet-fuel manufacturers.

During this video Alex Jones mentions his sources for his research, which are documents from the following entities:

1. Council on Foreign Relations
  2. Wired magazine
  3. Infowars.com with a link to the United States Patent Office
  4. BBC
  5. Pentagon
  6. Testimony before Congress
  7. Stanford University
  8. Federal Government and more than a dozen universities, jointly
  9. House of Commons Science and Technology Committee
  10. Harvard University
  11. The whole U.S. Air Force
  12. Separately, a U.S. Air Force document white-washing the topic that it's just ice crystals
  13. C-SPAN can be viewed to watch hearings

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Today on YouTube there is a new breakdown by Alex Jones of his research showing that it is a matter of public record,

Alex Jones...Seriously.

No really who is taking Alex Jones seriously nowadays?

But just in case here you go...

This isn't his first foray into chemtrails and he was not close then just as he is not now.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

OP is right, Alex is right.

I think you are the only one who is wrong.

I also think you might be a masochist
, I think you like the fact that pretty much everyone disagrees with you.

Or, you could be in denial, hiding within yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
IF they are putting things into jet fuel,whether it be for population control,weather control,whatever....it's not working! I do believe they are putting acid into the fuel where ever Alex Jone's is.He always seems to be trippin on something!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FootBig

Perhaps you can explain the mechanics of how one puts radioactive isotopes into fuel?

Then maybe you can explain how something radioactive doesn't get noticed by ANYBODY? Jet fuel gets rigorously tested during transport and before refuelling planes, it gets handled by thousands of people, yet Alex Jones has cracked it, has he?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
IF they are putting things into jet fuel,whether it be for population control,weather control,whatever....it's not working! I do believe they are putting acid into the fuel where ever Alex Jone's is.He always seems to be trippin on something!

I have had college students call my office in an environmental research section with data suggesting this story has merit. My suggestion to them was to have a study formally done at the university's but i know in my heart if this story is true it will be washed out of the curriculum. I think the "Georgia Guidestones" are a clue for us that some group of uber-powerful are willing to manipulate things to reach goals like the desired population size.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Mary rose, are you willing to put your credibility on the line for this? If so, then I can tell you how to vet this story.
Go to any airport and purchase a small sample of fuel. It's not really expensive. Just a bit more than regular gas.
Now, once you have your sample, take it to a lab and have it tested.

This is a process that happens all day, every day in and around airports. Fuel is continuously tested and verified.
There would be no way to hide this. NONE.

I think it's cute that you like Alex Jones. Lots of kids think he's cool. Problem is, once you realize that he is in the business of selling fear, you see that he has an agenda, a big one. Much like Dane Wigington. Anyone who profits from their version of information is suspect.

BTW, is it the radioactive isotopes that make the trails visible?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

OP is right, Alex is right.

Well then please feel free to provide scientific evidence to back that claim, because so far contrails have been tested and guess what was found...ice crystals.

Now can you or Alex Jones provide scientific evidence that proves they are something other than ice crystals, because interestingly enough it has never been done. And do you know why...they know the only thing they will find is ice crystals in the form of contrails.

In fact let's look at a few things in that video shall we...

Council on foreign affairs... Geoengineering: Workshop on Unilateral Planetary Scale Geoengineering.

Now let's look at the summary of that workshop shall we.

There are a variety of strategies, such as injecting light-reflecting particles into the
stratosphere, that might be used to modify the Earth’s atmosphere-ocean system in an
attempt to slow or reverse global warming. All of these "geoengineering" strategies
involve great uncertainty and carry significant risks. They may not work as expected,
imposing large unintended consequences on the climate system. While offsetting
warming, most strategies are likely to leave other impacts unchecked, such as
acidification of the ocean, the destruction of coral reefs, and changes in composition of
terrestrial ecosystems. Yet, despite uncertain and very negative potential consequences,
geoengineering might be needed to avert or reverse some dramatic change in the climate
system, such as several meters of sea level rise that could impose disaster on hundreds of
millions of people.

This workshop will focus on the question of strategies for constraining and shaping
geoengineering. We will explore formal, legal strategies as well as informal efforts to
create norms that could govern testing and deployment of geoengineering systems and
their possible undesirable consequences. We will probe whether it is possible to limit the
use of geoengineering to circumstances of collective action by the international
community in the face of true global emergencies and what might happen when there are
disputes over when the emergency “trigger” should be pulled.

www.cfr.org...

So the workshop did go on, but that is no way evidence that geoengineering is happening now, in fact it shows that it isn't happening because there are no laws governing it and if it was going on the way Alex Jones wants you to believe you would have laws governing it.

But hey Alex says it's happening because he has a paper that he misrepresents as the truth then it must be happening.

I could go on, but do I really need to do that, as he already misrepresented the facts in his first so called truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Go to any airport and purchase a small sample of fuel. It's not really expensive. Just a bit more than regular gas.
Now, once you have your sample, take it to a lab and have it tested.

Deja Vue....

Here we go again.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If someone wanted to alter the atmosphere then commercial airplanes would be the obvious way to do it, they cover just about every part of the skies on a daily basis.

Weather modification would be VERY profitable as it would allow the control of crop harvests. By destroying crops in one area with too much rain makes another countries crops extremely valuable!

Would they do it? Of course they would, heck they'll even pump toxic vaccines into people just to make a profit!

Is Alex Jones a liar? Probably, but that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie. Sometimes the best way to hide something is to get a well known liar to shout it out loud, because a known liar is automatically dismissed, as can be seen in this thread!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Let me ask you something. At one point does someone like you decide to not just take the word of a known liar and think for yourself?

Unless you are very young, you must be aware that private companies and universities the world over sample our air every day and analyse it. THOUSANDS of people are doing this right now. Now...think...how is it possible that they have detected nothing unusual. THINK.

radioactive isotopes? Do you even know what an isotope is? What would be the purpose of spraying those? Who in their right mind would spray radioactive compounds into the air? THINK

You say it's being added to the fuel? Ok. Fine. Why are you or Alex jones not going to any airport and buying a gallon of fuel to get tested? It's SO easy to do and it would be the same fuel airlines use. Why don't you or ANYONE do this incredibly simple task? THINK

Comet on guys...at some point you have to come back to reality. Posting patent after patent is not proof since anyone can patent any IDEA. Pretending that contrails don't spread when the science says otherwise is just silly. THINK. Saying that persistent contrails are new when you have been presented with picture after picture after picture that show otherwise, as well as article after article from the 40s,50s etc...is, again, silly.

If you thought for yourself for a minute, you would realise the un fathomable logistics that would need to be in place for chemtrails to be true.

And for the love of everything that is good, your eyes, seeing planes criss cross and flying "oddly" in no way, whatsoever, in the slightest constitutes proof of ANY kind. It's as far from proof as it can be.

Feel free to come back with some proof, but I will not be replying to anyone who comes back with patents or I know what I saw, etc..."

Because when it all comes down do it, you guys have been presented with hard facts and hard science. Things that you don't have to take at face value. By all means, test it yourself. It all checks out.

What have you presented on you end? Patents? NOT PROOF. Known hoaxers testimonies? NOT PROOF. Your own testimonies, what you saw, what you think you USED to see,etc...NOT PROOF.

THINK. THINK....that is the key word of the day.
edit on 16-8-2014 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Weather modification would be VERY profitable as it would allow the control of crop harvests.

They must be it's been done for more than 50 years.

Weather Modification Inc., was founded in 1961, in the small town of Bowman, ND. Bowman is located in an area of the state where the average rainfall is near desert amounts and hail is common. In order to preserve the livelihood of the agricultural community, two pilots/farmers decided to enter the forefront of weather modification.

www.weathermodification.com...

Is Alex Jones a liar? Probably, but that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie.

Your right he just misrepresents the facts, so you can't say he lies.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Sometimes the best way to hide something is to get a well known liar to shout it out loud, because a known liar is automatically dismissed, as can be seen in this thread!

Yes, but when you do it on constant basis it becomes hard to believe...you know like the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I also think you might be a masochist , I think you like the fact that pretty much everyone disagrees with you.

Well since you say so.

So who would these everyone be that disagree with me?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ahh yes,
Mr Jones, another manure spreader in the media sector.
he is a great source for the paranoid mind.

However, weather manipulation is old news and has been occurring for a decade
edit on 16-8-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

However, weather manipulation is old news and has been occurring for a decade

Well some argue it's been going on since the mid 90's under the guise of chemtrails. Although nobody has ever been able to prove it.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Radio active jet engines, engineers fingers turning black, um, ah, radio active fuel tanks, fuel pumps, fuel lines, radio active fuel tankers, storage tanks, radio active fuel depot workers, good lord......

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Radio active jet engines, engineers fingers turning black, um, ah, radio active fuel tanks, fuel pumps, fuel lines, radio active fuel tankers, storage tanks, radio active fuel depot workers, good lord......

That's alot of radioactivity you got going on there.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Let me ask this.
The FQIS "Fuel Quantity Information System “on most modern aircraft would NOT function if it was/ has interference and radioactive anything in fuel would do just that. They would not be able to tell how much fuel they have... hence they would be fallin out da sky M8.

Alex do seem to have been taking dome good meds of late.
I have been working on commercial airliners for over 30 years and I still do not glow in the dark and have all my hair...hmmm
You have no idea just how many times I have been covered in fuel over the years.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

lets cut to the chase :

1 - how does a " radioactive isotope " alledgedly added to jetfuel " change the weather " ???

2 - please name the " radioactive isotopes " that are either liquid or soluble in kerosene

there is no " 3" - I need a drink

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join