It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of a new order/take over by a new intelligent force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have been having various dreams, with a common theme - what appears to be some kind of "program" for the population, perhaps even a new order.

To communicate this, I will make a short story about the contents of my dreams for you.

You find yourself in the city, and you feel like walking north, for a strange reason you realise that even if you tried to, you could not change direction. When you look to the street, it looks like various groups of citizens are all travelling in common directions, as if they were being pulled by magnets in certain directions. Being a keen follower of aliens and conspiracies, you realise that people are actually being herded in different directions, much like a rip tide, it appears to be an electromagnetic current or field that is causing people to move to specific locations. You try to fight it but even trying to move in the other direction is pointless as you are "pulled" to another location.

Suddenly, you have a bright idea, you cling on to a rail and immediatley you can feel like a force is pulling you in a specific direction.

It is clear to you that an unknown party is manipulating citizens to walk towards specific "centres" where they are detained and processed.

A few months later - a new "law" has been introduced and basically, all your behaviours are monitored, if you do anything different or react with even a trace of aggression, you are captured and detained - most of the youth such as yourself have been moved to special hostels where they are re-educated.

A strange feeling overcomes you now and then - where did all the other people go?

Somehow, one day, you manage to venture away from one of the centres of control and find yourself in a camp - survivors whom escaped reconditioning and remember what truly happened. Upon communicating them, you discover that the military were also involved and many believe that it is basically a farm, and deviant behaviours are only monitored to keep control, and not really to keep peace for humanity - not the new age at all, just a farce where human beings are managed and harvested according to an advanced mind control/telepathy/electromagnetic matrix.
edit on 16-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
TPTB will not be happy about you telling this, if i were you pop your pills the same as the rest of us and smile. All joking aside an interesting dream.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I sense that many have already "subscribed" to this "matrix" that provides them with a sense of security as they feel part of a new collective. I see that the controllers are encouraging herd mentality, and separating the carnivores from the vegetarians in the figurative sense. The wolves are no trouble if they don't venture onto the farm, and those whom are insecure and afraid are obvious targets for manipulation because they are deemed as being too weak to resist, likely they are those whom have not already prescribed to the new order, yet still have the potential to be turned if they choose to part with thier "deviant" thoughts and behaviours, then, obviously having thier memories altered. The controllers rubbing it in our faces when the only way to live independently is to live away from thier farms and to pose no threat to their herd.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

I also had a dream that there were massive slaughterhouses, the scale of basically chicks in a nugget factory - I realised it was a warning. The dream came to me in cartoons and caricatures, trying to make light of something grim.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SystemResistor

I sense that many have already "subscribed" to this "matrix" that provides them with a sense of security as they feel part of a new collective - obviously they are encouraging herd mentality, and separating the carnivores from the vegetarians in the figurative sense - the wolves are no trouble if they don't venture onto the farm, and those whom are insecure and afraid are obvious targets for manipulation and are too weak to resist, likely those whom have not already prescribed to the new order, yet still have the potential to be turned if they choose to realise that it is a good thing, the controllers obviously rubbing it in our faces when the only way to live independently is to live away from thier farms and pose no threat to their herd.

Well if you study history and really think about it this is the way things have always been, perhaps the only big differents is that only a "few" people could could tell about it in books ( 1984, animal farm, to name a few) but now we have social media open to almost every one in the world to tell what they see and feel. So i would ask a question, could it be that we are not been manipulated, but we need to think we are been manipulated and that is been used to control us, but in realty its us controlling ourselfs.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I see, the belief itself poses a boundary to liberation.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What better way to control people than to have them control themselfs, if you control yourself you never really know if you are free

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have been having various dreams, with a common theme - what appears to be some kind of "program" for the population, perhaps even a new order.

To communicate this, I will make a short story about the contents of my dreams for you.

You find yourself in the city, and you feel like walking north, for a strange reason you realise that even if you tried to, you could not change direction. When you look to the street, it looks like various groups of citizens are all travelling in common directions, as if they were being pulled by magnets in certain directions. Being a keen follower of aliens and conspiracies, you realise that people are actually being herded in different directions, much like a rip tide, it appears to be an electromagnetic current or field that is causing people to move to specific locations. You try to fight it but even trying to move in the other direction is pointless as you are "pulled" to another location.

Suddenly, you have a bright idea, you cling on to a rail and immediatley you can feel like a force is pulling you in a specific direction.

It is clear to you that an unknown party is manipulating citizens to walk towards specific "centres" where they are detained and processed.

A few months later - a new "law" has been introduced and basically, all your behaviours are monitored, if you do anything different or react with even a trace of aggression, you are captured and detained - most of the youth such as yourself have been moved to special hostels where they are re-educated.

A strange feeling overcomes you now and then - where did all the other people go?

Somehow, one day, you manage to venture away from one of the centres of control and find yourself in a camp - survivors whom escaped reconditioning and remember what truly happened. Upon communicating them, you discover that the military were also involved and many believe that it is basically a farm, and deviant behaviours are only monitored to keep control, and not really to keep peace for humanity - not the new age at all, just a farce where human beings are managed and harvested according to an advanced mind control/telepathy/electromagnetic matrix.

Interesting dream.
I'll tell you a story,a friend of mine was waking down a busy high street in England with her 3 kids when she looked above a shop to see a metallic ball floating there,she started shouting for people to look at it but she said all the people acted strange and were shouting don't look at and were shielding their faces from it and scarpering off as fast as they could.Upon reflection it would seem they were under some form of mind control,i have seen a U.F.O. myself in the broad daylight and i did not react like that.
I have another story Whitley Strieber was told by a psychologist,he was driving home near an airport in New York when he looked up and saw a bad imitation of a plane flying over which then landed in a field.
Loads of cars were pulling over into this field so he himself stopped and saw a large crowd of people all gathered into a circle together as if being under some form of control.
He realized the thing that had landed was some form of U.F.O. and then a blue man came up to him and snarled "get out of here!"It seems the people that stayed had been made to go there and this guy did not have an invitation....could be nonsense but it makes you think.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

What better way to control people than to have them control themselfs, if you control yourself you never really know if you are free

Pretty much hit the nail on the head imod, get the masses to believe they need to be control of their lives, this compels them to consume more as what they buy is really all they get to control...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Waking up from the matrix, isn't really about running from the problems, its not about a group of survivors off to the side.

And its really not about, not creating a pocket of beauty, a home, there are things here, that are very valuable to soul growth. ie. I am only proud and so grateful for those who to share their gifts, and even train for practical reasons, maybe missing on developing some of their creativity, to run stores, food, farms, create goods, healthcare, teachers, counselors, and raise the standard of living on earth from ghetto to something beautiful. Hijacked? Yes. Does it have to be? NO!

Do I wish to live in a cave or on our 1/3 acre garden home?

Even those on the top don't have the power to do all they would wish. They are like bad guys corralled and limited, but still are slowly ebbing away at freedoms, partly because we're not doing the work we came to do.

Our goal is to be the best we can, care about others, and turn around the flaws inside us that react or are apathetic.

But the people and cities and matrix in front of us, thats where the work really is.

We came in and need to roll up our sleeves and get to work.

Hint, we've done pain methods for thousands and possibly billions of years in the universe, and they don't work. They never work, just a way of lowering frequency and being manipulated into the same thing over and over. Example, French Revolution.

Its time to overcome lower mind and body reactions and start to do higher mind techniques. Councils of Citizens, outreach, learning to speak, helping others, showing kindness and compassion.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Sounds great yet the reality is you cannot reason with an unreasonable person, group, state, corporation, government.

Our present global culture, one based on control, is by it's nature unreasonable.

Just like the French revolution the masses will again eventually mimic the justified behaviors of the elite which will end in the elite being 'challenged'.

We as a species have not learnt a single lesson from the past, those in power are instigating the exact same mistakes, in a new way, that will end in the same occurrence, continual collapse until complete cessation of the civilization occurs.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: subtopia
a reply to: Unity_99
Sounds great yet the reality is you cannot reason with an unreasonable person, group, state, corporation, government.

Our present global culture, one based on control, is by it's nature unreasonable.

Just like the French revolution the masses will again eventually mimic the justified behaviors of the elite which will end in the elite being 'challenged'.

We as a species have not learnt a single lesson from the past, those in power are instigating the exact same mistakes, in a new way, that will end in the same occurrence, continual collapse until complete cessation of the civilization occurs.

Its so true our culture is based on control, it has always been. Look around you every thing is based on control, from humans to insects, we may rant about been controlled but what would we do without the control, who would we be as humans. In truth the French revolution only ousted one elite for another ( as you said), same has happened in every revolution and it happens when we "elect" our new leaders. Its the way we are built, its the way the world works at every level, it who and what we are, we want and need to be controlled, its safe and hot wired into us. We might sit and rant about been free but if we were given true freedom the world would fall apart.

new topics

top topics

join