It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat Man Bloody Then Arrest Him For Bleeding On Them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well gosh! it's not very nice to bleed on anyone, especially the police, they might catch some ooey gooey desease from you!! I mean it's just like when you slap someone to sleep, and then slap them for sleeping. C'mon,,,get with the program!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Look this isn't just a black thing. I grew up in a trailer park in Warren Michigan just north of Detroit. I've seen cops do the same thing to white people. One night a fight broke out in the trailer park. There was a big crowd and when the cops showed up they told everyone to go home. One guy in the crowd said F- you. One cop started acting irate and said "every time we come in here we have problems with you people". They arrested the guy that said f- you or so we thought. He called an hour latter. The cops took him down into Detroit beat the hell out of him and dropped him off in one of the worst areas. There are places in Detroit that white people don't go. If you do your lucky to make it out alive.

I've witnessed several instances of cops doing this kind of stuff. Black people seem to think it's just them and it's not.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I don't think anyone said it was a black thing. I'm sure these cops are equal opportunist when it comes to police brutality.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SwillsExactly, I think all this overkill and brutality has gone way beyond a "racial thing" for quite some time now. I just got done viewing a video of police kicking and un armed, hand cuffed white woman that was already on the ground flat on her back...she was kicked in the head. WTF, What possible threat was she to anyone under those circumstances? I recently viewed a vid of a man in a wheelchair being thrown to the ground, chair and all and then cuffed while lying face down in the filthy road. Say What?

There was a recent case of an elderly man being tased in his bed. And the one I can't get out of my head is the one where a little baby was burned by a flash bang that landed alongside the babies head while in its playpen sleeping. Face burned badly, tubes now for breathing and a 50% chance of making it.

Much like the drug companies, it seems one has no recourse nowadays no matter the circumstance. Who will pay for that babies medical bills or heaven forbid, its funeral if it dies?

All this is getting out of hand. So many instances of grandmas and other folks getting a swat team scare them half to death and find out the swat intrusion was at the wrong address. Those militarized cops too dumb to use GPS what with all the other highly advanced toys they have?

I have a metal sign on my door now with 2 guns crossed saying, "We don't call 9 one one here". If we get wiped out because of the sign....oh well, too old to worry about it anyhow. Anymore, the serve and protect dealy seems out the window and one does not feel comfortable to call the "serve and protect" boys anymore. Feel like we gotta protect our own family/property. If so, WTH are these goons being paid for anyway. Seems they are here to serve a different purpose now. Big business/corporations get protection without the "army" tactics and we get the shaft.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Well if I came off as a jerk then I apologize to Swills because that wasn't my intent. I'm also very capable of doing my own research, and now that I'm settled in Illinois I'm about to start ripping this case to shreds. Besides, why would I want him to do my research for me when he countered my very first argument with disinformation?

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
looks like the citizens of ferguson were well primed for a eventual confrontation with police.....

You think it's just the citizens of Ferguson? ...this is the tip of the ice berg and it's only going to get worse. Expect more crazy things this September/October and again in March/April.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
looks like the citizens of ferguson were well primed for a eventual confrontation with police.....

You think it's just the citizens of Ferguson? ...this is the tip of the ice berg and it's only going to get worse. Expect more crazy things this September/October and again in March/April.

i agree this is just the tip of the iceberg....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This story just surface on CNN!
Crazy story, didnt knew it was in Ferguson too !!

This police dept is the woooooorst !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join