It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat Man Bloody Then Arrest Him For Bleeding On Them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

"Police in Ferguson, Missouri, once charged a man with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms while four of them allegedly beat him.

“On and/or about the 20th day of Sept. 20, 2009 at or near 222 S. Florissant within the corporate limits of Ferguson, Missouri, the above named defendant did then and there unlawfully commit the offense of ‘property damage’ to wit did transfer blood to the uniform,” reads the charge sheet.

The address is the headquarters of the Ferguson Police Department, where a 52-year-old welder named Henry Davis was taken in the predawn hours on that date. He had been arrested for an outstanding warrant that proved to actually be for another man of the same surname, but a different middle name and Social Security number."

This has to be one of the most ridiculous and clear cut case incidents of blatant police brutality but the story ends with one innocent man being beaten by police and those police end up getting off Scott free. And surprise, surprise, those same police are again in hot water today.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
UNBELIEVABLE!!
I am shocked this thread hasn' recieved any comments.
Shock...no video.
OMG, what is our country coming to
when the police are the biggest gang going
edit on 8/16/2014 by Ex because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've seen this story today, i think it's pretty important context too the culture off the Ferguson PD.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The cops got torn apart in court by the lawyer of the guy tho, he got the charges dropped.
But sadly the charges against the cops got dropped as well.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
looks like the citizens of ferguson were well primed for a eventual confrontation with police.....

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
The cops got torn apart in court by the lawyer of the guy tho, he got the charges dropped.

And there's the problem, right there. These bastards have to be dragged over burning hot coals until the cry like the btches they are and beg their victims - and the wider community they are supposed to serve - for mercy.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I keep hearing about the "good cops"..were the #$%^ were they in this story? this went all the way to court..what kind of bullsh#t system.
Right now the people in Ferguson are speaking loudly about a bigger issue than some punk who got shot, that was just the catylist IMHO.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

How do you figure??? Because he got the charges dropped??? You mean the charge of "Property Damage" for bleeding on them while the beat the sh*t out of him while he was in custody??? Plus the fact that the had the wrong guy to start with and he was innocent. Then the cops lied in court about those charges too.

Yeah, that's really getting torn apart in court. I'm sure they felt real bad inside while they were laughing all the way back to the station afterwards.

They arrested the wrong guy.
Beat the hell out of him putting him the hospital.
Then charge him with bleeding on them. (That is after they found out they had the wrong guy of course)
Then Lie about the charge of him bleeding on him in court, meaning they should be held for perjury.
Nothing at all is done to the cops for this....

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
Well I guess I meant that charge got torn apart and was dropped rather easily.
You are correct tho that the cops still didn't pay for what they did and that is entirely unacceptable

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its perfectly acceptable.

A week after bludgeoning the man, the police justified the attack by stumbling upon a video of the man stealing bubble gum.

edit on 16-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm
Well I guess I meant that charge got torn apart and was dropped rather easily.
You are correct tho that the cops still didn't pay for what they did and that is entirely unacceptable

Yeah. It really puts some context on the other Ferguson case taking place now. Regardless of how that one goes you can see why so many people hate and don't trust the cops or the justice system. There are so many more cases like it too, every day. It's a scary world man!!

Can you imagine the balls it must take to charge a guy who you falsely arrest and then beat so bad he must be hospitalized, for bleeding on you???

Huge Balls!!! Massive Balls.....

Then again, if they already knew they wouldn't get in trouble no matter what they did, then I guess the opposite is true. No balls at all and are actually just gigantic pussies in reality!! That makes more sense...

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Meh...honestly I could care less about this story. I can't get over your awesome avatar of Robin Williams.

and how will there ever be a united cause against TPTB with comments like this.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Meh...honestly I could care less about this story. I can't get over your awesome avatar of Robin Williams.

and how will there ever be a united cause against TPTB with comments like this.

because some do not want a united people of earth

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I keep hearing about the "good cops"..were the #$%^ were they in this story? this went all the way to court..what kind of bullsh#t system.
Right now the people in Ferguson are speaking loudly about a bigger issue than some punk who got shot, that was just the catylist IMHO.

I always hear this too, that the "bad" cops are just a few bad apples in the barrel and most cops are "good". Well if the "good" cops outnumber the "bad" cops why aren't they doing anything about it? This crap has been going on for way too many years to insult my intelligence that "bad" cops are the minority. Police brutality has been going on for decades. Police have been on the take for decades. Finally, now they have lost the trust Andy Griffith and Don Knotts worked so hard to instill.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

How do you figure??? Because he got the charges dropped??? You mean the charge of "Property Damage" for bleeding on them while the beat the sh*t out of him while he was in custody??? Plus the fact that the had the wrong guy to start with and he was innocent. Then the cops lied in court about those charges too.

Yeah, that's really getting torn apart in court. I'm sure they felt real bad inside while they were laughing all the way back to the station afterwards.

They arrested the wrong guy.
Beat the hell out of him putting him the hospital.
Then charge him with bleeding on them. (That is after they found out they had the wrong guy of course)
Then Lie about the charge of him bleeding on him in court, meaning they should be held for perjury.
Nothing at all is done to the cops for this....

Pretty much, justice not done. Those cops are laughing, enjoying a donut and going about their duties as normal no doubt knowing full well they can get away with # like this.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Funny your mention that because I've heard the police department doesn't keep actual records of misconduct. Instead, if any misconduct happened during a case it was files with said case and not filed in an officers file making it impossible to review an officers history because to do that your literally have to examine every single case individually.

edit on 16-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

He is saying that this misconduct doesn't go on the officers file, it just stays with the case file. So if you look up the officer you won't find anything
You would have to know the case the misconduct was reported on and find that file

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join