It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO: The Ebola Outbreak Is Much Worse Than We Think

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The World Health Organization is sounding the alarm on the current and most destructive Ebola outbreak in history. While I know that the chances of Ebola spreading in the US are small, the fact is that there's still a chance.....

While the reported numbers for the largest Ebola outbreak in history are already pretty grim, according to the W.H.O., the true scope of the outbreak is actually much, much worse. As we noted earlier this week, the death toll has already reached and surpassed 1,000 with more than double that number reportedly infected with the deadly virus.

Staff at the outbreak sites see evidence that the numbers of reported cases and deaths vastly underestimate the magnitude of the outbreak.
The U.N. agency added that it would be greatly stepping up its efforts to combat the spread of the disease in coming days

Could this just be fear mongering by the W.H.O.? If so, why? What says ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If the facts are accurate it's not fear mongering..Some people have predicted up to 10,000 deaths..is it suprising to you that in upwards of 1,000 have died from this outbreak? To me it isn't so I don't see it as fear mongering...it's reality

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not really, they could stop this, or at least contain it any time they choose to.

imo

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Not really, they could stop this, or at least contain it any time they choose to.

imo

no stopping it now i guess..
traveling unabated

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

imo

They, who? The PTB?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Some of the things I've read about treatment there and beliefs are scary.

Teaching adults how to wash hands? We teach our kids that. Yes, I know. Its a different culture. I'm just pointing out we over here tend yo be germaphobic.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

imo

You come up with that statement all on your own?

I guess they could have stopped the Black plague too. How high do you have to be to realize that this isn't man made?
It is the Earth defending itself and for my religious brethren, it is God starting his tribulation on this planet.

For you peeps to think that one man that goes against the rules and regulations is innocent...means humanity as we know it, has become ignorant on a large scale.

That is the current disease at hand...stupidity. Fix it or be a body in the ground. The choice is yours.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have to admit , I am worried about Ebola . I have not seen any outbreaks in Europe or the USA as of yet .

WHat I am the most worried about is what will happen when there is ? How will people react to it? Will there be panic , grocery stores empty and so on ? What do you think ? Should we prepare ?

armakirais

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: johngrissom

imo

You come up with that statement all on your own?

I guess they could have stopped the Black plague too. How high do you have to be to realize that this isn't man made?
It is the Earth defending itself and for my religious brethren, it is God starting his tribulation on this planet.

For you peeps to think that one man that goes against the rules and regulations is innocent...means humanity as we know it, has become ignorant on a large scale.

That is the current disease at hand...stupidity. Fix it or be a body in the ground. The choice is yours.

It could be man made, who knows? But I agree it's God beginning it's tribulation and trying to show people to live in peace and love everyone. But I think everybody should at least be aware of this situation. It's spreading really fast.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Some of the things I've read about treatment there and beliefs are scary.

Teaching adults how to wash hands? We teach our kids that. Yes, I know. Its a different culture. I'm just pointing out we over here tend yo be germaphobic.

Whenever I use the men's public restroom, I am alarmed at just how many people don't wash their hands after using the restroom. Worried yet?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
seems to me this just another H1N1 or SARS scare
both of which ended without global vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It will be wise for them to start acting now just in case and it appears they are. Its already crossed borders so I agree it should be a concern to prevent any further spread. It should of been a concern from the beginning so that it would not of spread across any border, not just the US. It's smart to take precautions on any type of outbreak that could turn pandemic.

ICS website

article

leolady

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Absolutely...

They have had a cure for years, but it wasn't created for us 'useless eaters'.

Oh! Wait! They DID come up with a cure, prevention and treatment for it: 10 PPM Nano Silver. That’s right! OOPS! US Government, WHO and their associated minions are lying! Again! The US government study (declassified in 2009) which showed definitively that Nano Silver at 10PPM IS the definitive prevention and therapy for Ebola virus “somehow” got “overlooked”. We do not know how long before that the work actually took place. But the US civilian authorities knew not later than 2009 that there is a cure, treatment and prevention for Ebola virus.

Why the UN, CDC and WHO Want You to Believe Ebola Has No Cure or Treatment

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests."

The Medical Mafia

"My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organization and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . ." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

In August 2009 Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO exposed the dysfunction and corruption that occurred at the World Health Organization during the so-called H1N1 pandemic and flu shot campaign. Here is the interview he gave on Rense Radio: Aug 3, 2009 interview

Some of the facts he disclosed:

• The World Health Organization is a political body not a health organization
• Big Pharma corporations ‘advise’ the WHO
• WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated
• WHO Exaggerated # of occurrences and/or deaths
• The fabrication of a pretext to vaccinate the population was very profitable

Handout: CDC & WHO – Network of Corruption – which explains the level of corruption that has become the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.

anticorruptionsociety.com...

edit on 16-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Next thing they will create a vaccine and then....oh wait

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It will be spread by atm machines when it gets here.
Or the machine you use at walmart or the grocery store, or the shopping carts.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

imo

An opinion, with no knowledge or evidence whatsoever. The typical "I dunno anything about that, but I do know this about that" response that first expouses no knowledge on the subject and at the same time assures there is something someone knows that they don't know, because they don't know if that is true or not, so they become sure someone knows and they don't...not logical in the least.

At least provide some methods they could use to stop this, so they can be supported or debunked. Nuke all the countries with reported or suspected cases? That would work if all of them were bombed completely and all higher life forms were wiped out.
Was that your idea?

Cordon off all the infected areas with a massive military presence, and kill every mammal (human, bat, dog, etc.) that approaches the perimeter. If complete ammialiation is assured, that would work.
Was that your idea?

Break out that treatment that you are sure is being hidden from us (although you have utterly NO knowledge of the such) and then use this fantasy treatment on everyone.
Maybe THAT was your idea....

Get where I'm going with this?
edit on 16-8-2014 by lakesidepark because: if you say you know nothing then say you know something....one of them is a lie, and neither are credible.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If ausername has responded as Murgatroid did, I would have kept my mouth shut.

This post has references.
As I don't know if this is true or not, I can say that I am sure this doesn't work...
uhhh...I mean...I dunno so I will not comment.

See how easy that is?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
vaccine needs 6 months to work!
they already tried vaccines in africa and caused cases! most likely.
because the vaccine is similar to live weakened virus.
vaccine can also kill for other reasons.
only Horse serum (antibodies) can work.
instead of BP killing the Mustang in the west they should take care of them and harvest antibodies (blood serum) from those horses.
we're lucky to have the mustang.

now it is said they will kill them all.

they are killing the mustang to save the grass (grass are humans too) and the desert turtle. they are selling their meat to Mexican beef luncheon meat factories.

edit on 16-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

How? Unless someone wipes their nose on the money, or has super-sweaty palms, it's just not that easy to catch. I keep hearing "You'll catch it from money!" No, not really.. that would be very unlikely.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: LDragonFire

How? Unless someone wipes their nose on the money, or has super-sweaty palms, it's just not that easy to catch. I keep hearing "You'll catch it from money!" No, not really.. that would be very unlikely.

it's all about fingers. Human fingers are the dirtiest placees on the planet. touch money, touch keyboard touch a door knob, touch your nose with your fingers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join