It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military apparatuses and Projects Aeronautique of the Nazis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Vril 1
1934 - 1942

Vril 5

Vril 6

Vril 7

Haunebu 2 1940:
probably a machine of the series of Haunebu. Notice the machine-gun out of turret. It made the saucer unstable, thereafter the Nazis projected to use a species of lazer called "the death ray" in the place of the machine-gun!

Andromeda (project) :
A large plane carrying (in the shape of cigar) 139m of diameter intended for the transport of troops and where materials, it could carry for example 5 saucers. It was probably never built.

Horten IX:
One of the planes drawn by Doenitz and delivered to American at the end of the war. Begun at the beginning of 1945 he is the precurssor of the series of the "Stealth" American.

Gotha P60 A

Gotha P60 B

Gotha P60 C
F�vrier 1945

Gotha P70

EDIT: Brought to you by the 'Save-our-Capslock' foundation.

[edit on 5-12-2004 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yup,the nazi's where years ahead of everyone else technologicaly.
Good thing we got most of their best scientist before the soviet union did.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ufoman - are you saying that Nazis had an access to alien technology?

Or UFO spaceships are military projects?

some words please?

[edit on 5-12-2004 by jazzgul]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
the Nazis have are military projects.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sorry I wasn't clear -I meant contemporary UFOs -are military projects, and they inherited the ideas from Nazis...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
gouvergnement American one stolen the plans worse the soldier projects of the Nazis its for its than American are if to advance.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Haunebu or Project of the Omega Disc based on the Coanda effect

One of the models of BMW which never flew. Theoretical study

Seen ACE 6 Arthur Sachs been driven by an engine 8 rolls Messerchmitt manufactured to test the concept of a circular wing.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow...where u get these draft from, I've read articles of these things but these are better pics than the ones i've seen NAZI/ufo's

ufo's the NAZI connection

[edit on 5-12-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
According to UFO lore, Hitler studied the myths of the Reptoids fervently and even sought out a pact with them. If he ever found them I am not sure, but by the looks of those designs, they do seem radical for the time period. Either he did make contact with the Reptoids, or he had some damn brilliant engineers that truly believed in his dream: working hard to make it a reality.

The human mind is an incredible tool if it is used properly. I remember seeing on the history channel a young German engineer, twenty years of age perhaps, who designed a schematic of an experimental German aircraft with little or no tools: he just drew it out by hand, perfectly.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have a strange feeling I know how that craft Vril 7 works...
I think its based to intially start on solar power which then recharges itself through water as it fuel after the engine is started.

Well it's kind of hard to explaine but I get this vision and looking at that plan and layout it may put my theory in prospective.

But please don't ask me boyeee I don't wanna get whacked!!!!!

Just wanted to make some note of it thats all............

zBut yeah them NAZI's had some technology.....

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There are some fantastic images you provided. Great find.

By the way, how did you come across these?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yes interesting pictures! When I was looking through them their design reminded me of a few old U.F.Os taken back in the day. The tripod hemi-spherical design has my interest... hmmm.

Here is a link to some more pictures:
secretebase.free.fr...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
There are some fantastic images you provided. Great find.

By the way, how did you come across these?

Nazi UFO images are all over the web.

Anyway, regarding the UFO's themselves, I have but one problem with them... Why are they so different? Vril 1 is sleek, fairly low profile and no obvious propulsion method. Vril 5 has *alot* higher profile, while having jet exhaust. Vril 6 looks like something out of cardboard, and has an even more odd profile. Haunebu 2 looks completely smooth compared to the round boxes of the Vril design, along with quite low profile.

Why alter it so radically?It looks like the Vril design only goes downhill. It would be like we began with developing an F117 bomber, and ended up with a F22 fighter.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, id agree with that observation, Vril one looks to be the most sophisitcated of the bunch, and yet it was one of the first, then progressively they get more bulky and less efficient (although still amazing for the time). It really makes you wonder how the scientists/ engineers came up with the designs of saucers before that shape was even recognised with ufos. Maybe they were helped along the way by 'outside' contacts, who knows.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey
Yeah, id agree with that observation, Vril one looks to be the most sophisitcated of the bunch, and yet it was one of the first, then progressively they get more bulky and less efficient (although still amazing for the time). It really makes you wonder how the scientists/ engineers came up with the designs of saucers before that shape was even recognised with ufos. Maybe they were helped along the way by 'outside' contacts, who knows.

Well we dont know if it became less effiecient... But more bulky, definetly. I can imagine that such progression is an attempt to make it ready for mass production (with less and less supplies, considering the how the war was going).

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, you got the good scientists before the Soviets eh?

I happen to know of amny claims the soviets got their hands on the UFO tech and were using it. To be honest, I think this UFO tech is a bit *to* far ahead of its time with current technology, we need to make a new propulsion system of some sort.

I saw some program on TV claiming the USSR had UFO's and was spying on America with them. Dunno what to think of it, surely it would have gone public by now?

"One of the most powerful U.S. senators in modern history actually eye-witnessed two UFO's while on a fact-finding trip through Russia in 1955-and the U.S. government kept the sightings a secret for more than three decades. The incredible encounter is detailed in 12 TOP SECRET CIA, FBI, and Air Force reports-and declassified in 1985. Those startling reports reveal that Senator Richard B. Russell, Jr. (D-GA)-then chairman of the Armed Services Committee-was on a Soviet train when he spotted a disc-shaped craft taking off near the tracks. He hurriedly called his military aide and interpreter to the window-and they saw the UFO, plus another one that appeared a minute later. The astonished trio reported the sightings to the U.S. Air Force as soon as they were out of Russia."
ufocasebook.com...

I want to find out more, anyone know a better way to search other than google? It keeps turning up toss.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Crazy how these drafts was before the Roswell crash, how hitler believe a specific race should be dominating another. Using his myth lores, strange enough that our theory of some aliens fits the perfect description of a german.

Also anyone heard about the theory of aliens flip flopping on nations with their so called secret technology to play a wargame with each other.

Maybe there is not aliens related to the ufo maybe there is.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkids123
Crazy how these drafts was before the Roswell crash, how hitler believe a specific race should be dominating another. Using his myth lores, strange enough that our theory of some aliens fits the perfect description of a german.

Also anyone heard about the theory of aliens flip flopping on nations with their so called secret technology to play a wargame with each other.

Maybe there is not aliens related to the ufo maybe there is.

Hitlers belief was hardly unique... In fact its happened throughout history. The prime example is Rome. Its *exactly* the same. History most certainly repeat itself!

I still dont put to much trust in the Nazi UFO's though... If we ignore any odd things about the images, I just find the thought that something this big, this revolutionary and foremost this *usefull* for entire mankind (imagine commercial airports filled with mass transport UFO's), can be kept completely in the dark from the public... Its just unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm posting here cause this came up in a search for Haunebu.

I'm doing my post of the day here as well:

The begining according to author Lyne in 'Pentagon Aliens":

From the moment that the electro-propulsive saucer's full potential became evident in the
early 1930s, forward to the present, rocket projects have been a cover for the "real thing", and
ironically, this sham was first actualized in 1937, at Los Alamos, New Mexico, based on stolen
Tesla technology, under the tutelage of Wernher von Braun. Hitler had appointed the Prussian
Illuminist as "Herr Doktor Professor of Research" and project leader to run his Vergeltungswaffen
("revenge weapon") center at Peenemunde, before his collaboration with the American rocket
pioneer, Dr. Robert Goddard, at his laboratory in Mescalero, New Mexico, and rocket test site at
Eden Valley, New Mexico.1 Afterward, von Braun would never allow the high priority ("p2",
"KT-p2") 'space travel' project to be too far away from his watchful eye. While collaborating with
Goddard at Mescalero, von Braun ran the Illuminati flying saucer project at Los Alamos called
"p2", between 1936 and 1938!2 He was given a leave of absence by Hitler for this espionage, and
was brought to America by the Smithsonian Institution, the Guggenheim Foundation, and the
American Rocket Society, who financed his work and paid for his trip!

So American investments started it off, developed till the end of WWII,
some went to Roswell NM and others to Antartica (see Operation High Jump
on the web) some are now triangles in UK and Europe.

Note disc of lightning at craft bottom where Tesla flat coil is located.
If you see tube type you will see beam of light at front and back both
downward and upward directed, perpendicular to motion of flight
and perpendicular to radial magnetic field of the pancake coil.

Well see videos at google and youtube.

Still looking for a rare Haunebu picture.

join