It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is (Allegedly) What Han Solo Will Look Like In Ep. 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I gotta admit, I'm getting more and more excited for these new Star Wars movies. My excitement is admittedly being driven by the supposed "leaks" from the set; they may not be leaks but targeted releases to get the public excited, but that's another thread. Anyway, I came across designs for what Han Solo may look like in these new movies. Enjoy, ATS.......

The leaked images show off two of Han Solo's prospective outfits — a long brown duster and a dark winter coat with a fur-lined hood. Could a return trip to Hoth be in Han Solo's future?

theweek.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

A supposed pic of the new storm trooper helmet.

A link to some episode 7 plot details. Major spoilers if true. The guys at that site are usually right but sometimes they are wrong. A lot of other movie sites are reporting this info also. Seems all the leaks are starting at indierevolver.

edit on 15-8-2014 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Han Solo costume quite lame
Storm Trooper Helmet quite awesome
But seriously thanks for the info

edit on 15-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Really? Cool? Excited?

I was hoping for something original. Thes retro outfits are just that even the article states....

"These coats would fit right in on Hoth or Endor. "

Just do a google image search...Han Solo goth... Or ...endor... And you'll see no difference from Jedi or empire.

Don't get me wrong though VERY EXCITED FOR Star Wars EVII

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy

A supposed pic of the new storm trooper helmet.

A link to some episode 7 plot details. Major spoilers if true. The guys at that site are usually right but sometimes they are wrong. A lot of other movie sites are reporting this info also. Seems all the leaks are starting at indierevolver.

Yeah, those are cool, too.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The dirat one looks pretty gnarly. They will have to do aomething good because the iconic outdit obviously wont work.

I heard he built a full scale millenium falcon. I think Abbrams mad do it right. I hope.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Han Solo's look isn't bad. I'm sure though it'll be different later on, and he'll have more fashions than that. The stormtrooper helmet is a good update too, though I miss the gas mask grotesqueness.

top topics

join