It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Purge" ...Louisville KY real life version - Friday Aug 15 2014 8pm to 6:30am

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonex
Sounds like there are lots of responsible gun owners in Louisville tonight. This link may be worth checking out.

thoughtcatalog.com...

Ty for that. I didn't want to download that app.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I'm starting to think gots like the new marti gras mixed with April fools.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
Did I just hear 10-54?

Yes ten codes..
Like I was in a 10-10
With a 10-96
Beating me over the head with a 10-45

Translation
I'm in a fight with a crazy person hitting with a dead animal.
Some ten codes very. So look up Louisville codes.

Sorry I can only recite washoe county sheriff's dept..
Before I was abruptly let go for pulling over a ( large women with an attitude ) going 95 in a ford festivaat 1 am.
Was giving her a warning....but she got mouthy.

Hey things happen...

Went back to firefighting and paramedic stuff.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arduous

From local news WLWT, Cincinnati, Ohio ... Apparently they're saying there's no violent crimes associated with social media hype.

Source

Not saying they're being "completely" honest though

edit on 15-8-2014 by Arduous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyone notice how the descriptions have become less...descriptive.... and have toned way down...less ridiculous?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Report of at least 20 shots fired?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well the police scanner in the OP is out. Any others?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arduous

From local news WLWT, Cincinnati, Ohio ... Apparently they're saying there's no violent crimes associated with social media hype.

Source

Thank you...
I'm tired..
I got a freakishly huge puppy...
I'll catch up in the morning...
The chatter is dimming down...
Go Steelers!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Yup and the description on my scanner reads " this scanner is currently offline (the volunteer that provides the audio for it for broadcastify.com isn't currently doing so)"

Anyone else get that message?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havox
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Or YOUR feed is messed up? Not on a loop for ANYONE ELSE listening. You think you're the only one who knows how to listen?

Actually, it happened to me as well. Why do you think I'm looking for an alternate just to confirm if it's legit or not? Well, when I'm not eating pizza that is.

So count two that experienced a loop.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm seeing that the servers for braodcastify.com, and radioreference.com are both down.. sites won't even load.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This scanner works...

www.broadcastify.com...

Okay, can that. I just refreshed and it won't load.

From what i understand, the Police are saying that they have not seen a rise in crimes. Only that there have been multiple false reports, and that they are investigating.
edit on 15-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You're welcome

Me too. The pillows and blankets are looking good right now.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

Someone missed the point of that movie (and there was one nestled underneath the thrill of the carnage). Nothing too special will happen because of a hashtag. But the purge IS real, EVERY NIGHT, outside well to do mostly white green zones where the police can't afford to fail their bosses' campaign contributors, and I think it's just precious that aloof news anchors who are supposed to have their finger on the pulse of things actually think that things are normally OK and might suddenly get bad just because so little happens in their gated community. Only the poor have anything to worry about, and that's already as bad as it's gonna get short of a fundamental change in the local balance of power.

I used to guard the country clubs where big city police chiefs among others retire- when Dorner was on the loose 120 miles away, the cops showed up to protect some former LAPD bigshot just in case.

And when my watch ended it only took me 10 minutes to get home, where I'd spend another 4 hours on watch until at least 2am, still in uniform, smoking my bedtime pipe and playing my music like I did every night, just to let those who pass our busy little backstreet corner know that they were not alone outside my family's home. And I would listen to the gunshots and the sirens. Never did I get a solid week of peace.

You know what you hear when you stand watch over a corner like that from 10-2 in the night?

(shouts in the distance) (slaps of fists on flesh) (gunshots) (voices coming closer)
Woman: You didn't have to shoot him for that!
Man: I shot him because he called me a (censored)!

or

Kid: "right there"
Other kid: "no there's a cop behind that fence"
Kid: "So, #in shoot him."
Third voice: "no leave it alone, he just smokes his weed and doesn't bother nobody"

or a crash, shouting, look over the fence and 2 carloads of guys have got one of your neighbors by the throat on your lawn brandishing a machete in his face. (to be honest my neighbor was a Yemeni smuggler and probably deserved it but still).

And my all time favorite...
Tires screech, you look over the fence, and 5 men are piling out of a car outside your house. You run in for your gun and no sooner have you closed the door than gunfire erupts. You take one more look and see that they are headed to the other side of the street shooting at someone who is running away.

If I'm lyin' I'm dyin'- just the closest calls from literally hundreds of purge nights in an out of the way bedroom community that you only know for golf and concerts.

link   

Source

Not saying they're being "completely" honest though

But than again...swimming in a pool of stingrays..
And homicides don't count..
As long as you steel beer and pickles..

Star for ya..

link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I'm seeing that they are offline but I still have audio.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh good so i wasnt going crazy lol

a reply to: WhiteAlice

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

You're welcome

Me too. The pillows and blankets are looking good right now.

Lol..heheheee...
Yes! They dooooooo!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think this just a elaborate hoax hijacking so called police scanner sites with made up loops of a bunch of calls thoughout time adding up to one great big hoax!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yea, if you disconnect, your out.

Buddy of mine is still listneing, but i can't reconnect 'cuz someone had to call my phone about a trivial tidbit that amounts to a hill of beans.

So don't disconnect!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join