It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine "hits Russian Armoured Column" amid aid impasse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok so I see no one yet explaining what happened to the survivors? Did they get through and join the rest of there fellow Russia's who have already crossed into Ukraine or did they retreat back to Russia,

Or have I missed this somewhere ?

*Awaits video/photographic evidence*

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah, yes, if Canada annexes an american state, fights in another state and calls out a peoples republic of whatever in a part of that state, Amerika should not fight back, but find a peacefull and diplomatic solution, otherwise Amerika might try to lure Canada into a war if they defend themselves.

Your logic.exe seems to be contaminated.

That depends. Did a group of Mexicans seize control over the US government a year before democratic elections? If that happened I think us Canadians would like to keep our great lakes and access to potato's away from the over-thrown the US .
edit on 16-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Ok so I see no one yet explaining what happened to the survivors? Did they get through and join the rest of there fellow Russia's who have already crossed into Ukraine or did they retreat back to Russia,

Or have I missed this somewhere ?

*Awaits video/photographic evidence*

What survivors?
There is absolutely zero evidence that this event even took place.

If there were evidence at all, it would have been plastered all over the press and NATO would be rolling into Ukraine to backup their puppet. They keep pushing these fairytales then quietly backing away again, without any retractions of course! Same s&%t, different day, as the saying goes!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So let me get this straight ...

Brand new trucks with no wear and tear and no problems whatsoever need a light load to be "broken in"?

Russia Tries To Explain Why The Aid Trucks Are Empty
"The KAMAZes were not loaded fully so that there wouldn't be excessive wear on automobiles that were not yet broken in, many of which were of 2014 make. It would mean that in case of a breakdown of the mechanics and a stop on the highway, reloading the cargo by hand to other vehicles completely filled to capacity, would be quite difficult.

So old trucks that are "broken in" are less likely to have mechanical problems? errrrr ... huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Brand new trucks with no wear and tear and no problems whatsoever need a light load to be "broken in"?

I know when I buy something new like a car they tell me to give it a break in time so I don't break it before it's time.

Oh wait, no they don't, because they are new and aren't supposed to break down. Funniest thing I ever read.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know when I buy something new like a car they tell me to give it a break in time so I don't break it before it's time.

Oh wait, no they don't, because they are new and aren't supposed to break down. Funniest thing I ever read.

Yeah that is why I never buy new cars .. if you want reliability and something that won't break down it's gotta be at least 15 years old and really broken in well.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You know what the funny thing about this is? The reporters 'recorded' convoy allegedly coming into Ukraine at around 11 PM by the Ukrainian time but on the pictures he made, there was a day. Unless he waited all day to post his 'breaking news' or was sitting in the office in the USA, it is impossible.

I think it could be just another case of news fabricating to get more $ as seen many times on CNN. Mainly because of the time the news was posted and because there are no pictures of the destroyed convoy and this would be a smoking gun for West in the game of blaming Russia of arming separatists. Ukrainian government would not miss the opportunity.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: baburak

No. The trucks photographed in the day are not the ones that crossed over at night.

Ukraine says it has partially destroyed an armoured column crossing from Russia, as a controversial Russian aid convoy still waits at the border.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So a reporter has probably seen someone's truck catch fire near the border then. Probably a burnt out clutch or something lol

that story about the trucks carrying a half load seems like a bit of a crap cover story if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

No intelligence satellite images of this apparently fictitious convoy
No journalists from Kiev racing to get the front page loaded with photo's of destroyed Russian hardware
No evidence of ANY kind
A BBC journalist who is apparently a paid government propagandist and downright liar, or complete buffoon.

I'd say 'unconfirmed reports' is a bloody understatement...wouldn't you OP?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: stumason

No intelligence satellite images of this apparently fictitious convoy
No journalists from Kiev racing to get the front page loaded with photo's of destroyed Russian hardware
No evidence of ANY kind
A BBC journalist who is apparently a paid government propagandist and downright liar, or complete buffoon.

I'd say 'unconfirmed reports' is a bloody understatement...wouldn't you OP?
if this was true wouldn't the Russians be quick to put their own spin on it? Or claim a hostile military action had taken place against them? I agree with the above post completely. Slightly harsh towards the OP though

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Russians without borders.

"From the territory of the Russian Federation through the village Deakovo to Ukraine came column of military equipment as a part of 3 systems reactive volley fire" GRAD "and headed in the direction of the village. Lower Nagolchik Lugansk region. "- Said Lysenko.

Source

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
So a reporter has probably seen someone's truck catch fire near the border then. Probably a burnt out clutch or something lol

that story about the trucks carrying a half load seems like a bit of a crap cover story if you ask me.

The Russians admitted it. They said the trucks are new and because they are new they can't handle a full load as they are not "broken in" yet.

So apparently in Russia trucks are more reliable the older they get, the opposite of what happens everywhere else in the world.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: sg1642

The Russians admitted it. They said the trucks are new and because they are new they can't handle a full load as they are not "broken in" yet.

So apparently in Russia trucks are more reliable the older they get, the opposite of what happens everywhere else in the world.
that's exactly my point.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
And the message of which you knew would come

Russian terrorists shelled a column of IDP's in Luhansk reg. by mortar/rocket fire, many casualties

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

KYIV, August 18 /Ukrinform/. The Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council has confirmed reports of the shelling with mortars and Grad multiple rocket launchers of a column of displaced persons who tried to leave the settlements of Khriashchuvate and Novosvitlivka.

National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) information and analytical center spokesman Andriy Lysenko said this at a briefing in Kyiv on Monday.

"Today, at 09.40, terrorists carried out a bloody crime. Not far from Luhansk, on a highway between Khriashchuvate and Novosvitlivkoya, using Grad launchers and mortars handed over to bandits from the Russian Federation, militants fired on a column of civilians who tried to leave the war zone. Many people, including women and children, were killed. The number of victims is currently being specified," he said.

Source

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Stand in line please, await your turn...

Kiss Kiss Kiss

top topics

<< 1   >>

join