It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney: Dorian Johnson confirms he was with Brown at store robbery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Looks like those "witnesses" are reading a script doesn't it.

All written by lawyers.

Why don't you just come out and accuse them of lying if that's what you mean to do? Innuendo by way of quotation marks is a bit silly in my opinion. So far, you've shown a willingness desire to disbelieve everyone except for the cop.

Can't do that yet.

Haven't heard the Officer's testimony.

But I bet the lawyers have twisted a few "versions" by now.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: VoidHawk

Oh what the heck.. I have enough of the things..

deal.

Out of curiosity why do you think the assault on the officer occurred, if its not related to the robbery?

Maybe the cop was just a douche bag? Nah..couldn't be right? Cops are SO much the epitome of what we all want to be...right?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
And there it is,lol. That statement right there says exactly where you stand on this issue. Clearly,you aren't just playing devils advocate,or giving us a flipside opinion in favor of the officer. And,even though you have wowed all of us with your plethora of knowledge on laws,and their enforcement, all it really does is show us how ridiculous loopholes(my opinion) in the laws can be. Clearly,we have established Mr. Brown was not an angel,I'm pretty sure we have also established the officer was not aware of the “robbery”. So,it comes to whether or not Mr. Brown assaulted the officer and if the officer was justified in shooting an unarmed man with his hands in the air in surrender. I don't really need much more than my own COMMON SENSE to understand that no matter how you spin it,there was no need for the young man to die. It has nothing to do with race,hatred of police or defending a “thug”,its COMMON SENSE. AND,to address what is going on in this country with concern to law enforcement and law makers,you really must either be a moron or a part of the problem(if you catch my drift). Clearly,this country is becoming a Police State. I cannot fathom the people that don't see it! So,while this case may turn out to show what a bad Guy Mr. Brown was,or was becoming,that officer had no right to play judge,juror and executioner probably because he didn't like being mouthed off too. And before it comes up again,no I don't believe he assaulted the officer and attempted to take his weapon. I just don't. And in all honesty, what do you expect the cop to say,lol. All I can say is this: I sincerely hope the American people,regardless of race or class,are finally awake and seeing what is coming to a neighborhood near you. Its time to stand up for each other,for our rights and for our country.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal
OH I just went back and reread it, my mistake lol. I hear ya about migraines, I been getting them lately due to some teeth buggin the hell out of me. My only excuse for not reading it right was shots of vodka I guess. Swishing it around in my mouth to kill the pain, then of course swallowing it, too damn expensive here in canada at triple the price to waste it

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Thanks for that, not looking too good for the cop's story. 20+ feet away from the cop with his hands up.

edit on Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:46:06 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, and isn't it funny my friend how the media bottom feeders keep showing his younger photos and claiming he is some innocent teen, when the guy is an 18 year old, 6'2 220 pound man. Same thing they did with Trevon.

Fact is, The media and those who control them are playing the herds of fools against eachother just like they always have.

They are the instigators here, the mass media, and only a complete imbecile does not recognize their game of division. ~$heopleNation

edit on 15-8-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
6'2 220 pounds don't mean much when you are way out of arms reach and have your hands up after being shot in the back though. That is what has me pissed. There is no threat at that point, it is just an execution. Even the first shot in the back is dubious IMO, but in the grey area. All the shots after that is no grey area, it's murder.
edit on Fri, 15 Aug 2014 23:04:47 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
6'2 220 pounds don't mean much when you are way out of arms reach and have your hands up after being shot in the back though. That is what has me pissed. There is no threat at that point, it is just an execution. Even the first shot in the back is dubious IMO, but in the grey area. All the shots after that is no grey area, it's murder.

Yeah TKDRL I do hear you my friend, but do we really know all the facts as of yet? I mean, it's hard to form an opinion when we still don't.

Was he trying to take the officer's gun, did he or another near by threaten that they had a gun, and did the officer fear for his life?

They hide drugs on the ground in bushes, so why not a gun? The cop must have been equally terrified, just saying.

If he truly had his hands up when he was shot, then that changes everything. The question is, who is telling the truth? We have yet to get a statement from the officer involved.

I am going to wait until I hear from both sides. Let's see what comes about. ~$heopleNation
edit on 15-8-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Didn't you know..no matter what is told or even shown..the right will always side with the guy who killed the black.

In fact..the first thing they do when a black gets killed..scour the net for criminals records, bad behavior..etc. Then justify the shooting.

A bad cop to them is one who kills an unarmed white kid...because of course they must have had mental health issues, not loved enough...etc.

These are proven ways of the right..just search ATS and look for officer involved bad behavior..and notice the trend.

One thread I started...black man accosted by police for no reason..the justification was either he jaywalked, mouthed off to the cop or resisted arrest..which when you ask why your being detained ..your resisting arrest..
No mention of constitutional rights by the right. Only saying the cop was in the right and constant "what ifs" for the black guy.,,ie,,what if the cop knew him from before, what if before the camera was on..he was engaged in criminal activity but mostly likely not.

Another thread authored by another..pretty much the same situation..difference...white man filming cops..cop gets aggressive and threatens man with arrest..all the while the man asking why and telling officer he doesn't have to supply the document that were asked , constant mention of constitutional rights by the right and the cop was in the wrong...but apparently that is not resisting arrest and no "what ifs" for this guy..ie..what if this guy was known before hand, what if he was engaged in illegal activities by stalking young girls with camera..etc but was most likely not

Same issues for both...both guys were in the right and had valid reasons to ask as to why they were being detained..etc. Nothing was known about either prior to interaction with police...just what is shown

My proof...scan through ATS..read the thread concerning confrontation with police. You will see what I saw and still see...in fact I am certain some of the same people from all those other threads are in here making the same old arguments.

So do yourself a favor and read those threads and then tell me I'm full of it.

Edit: Should have mention that not all right wingers think like this...I do believe there are a few decent ones out there.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
Most people call me rightwing, yet here I am......

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation
So far it's the cop's word, against 3 civilians. 2 civilians seem to have no skin in the fight, just telling what they saw.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

But how do you explain the fact that Brown went for the cop's gun ?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Should have mentioned that I don't believe all right wingers just majority. I also believe they are some decent right wingers.

My gripe is with those others..

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Of course YOU would believe the cops story.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Well since there are eyewitnesses that back it up why not?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

The "eyewitlesses" confirmed that I think.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Wait, what? The eye witnesses did not confirm the police story about the dead guy inside the cop car window, beating the cop and getting his gun........ They confirmed more the other guy's story, neither of them saw the guy leaning into the cop vehicle.

video is here
edit on Sat, 16 Aug 2014 00:14:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Dutchowl

Secondly guilt or innocence is decided by the courts, not the police nor the public. We must keep that in perspective.

great quote. This same point needed to be made in Boston after they put that entire town on lockdown and pointed guns in everyones faces.

Wow, when I typed that I realized, this is the new norm...

What ever happened to that kid anyway? Didnt the cut his throat out so he couldnt talk?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Correct.

The "official" police statement said that I think.

As in "eyewitlesses".

Very confusing so far.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh apologies. I misunderstood who you were addressing with the eyewitless label.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join