It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya!

page: 1

join
share:
Imp

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just thought I'd say "hey" to everyone. I hail from the frozen north, otherwise known as Canada... East coast.

I've been cruising around the boards for awhile soaking up all the insightful banter, and there's some excellent commentary here! I must say I've been thoroughly entertained by the diverse amount of topics, and look forward to contributing to many. Until then... surfing with my mind wide open.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imp
Until then... surfing with my mind wide open.

Yeah but from what my folks say you better surf with you coat done up. BRRRR.
Welcome aboard, check out Below Top Secret and Politics@ as well. Later.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome, Imp, to many sleepless nights.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Welcome Imp, its always nice to have people from diffrent places other than the states here on the boards.

I have a friend that her goal in life is to be come the prime minister of Canada. When she does things in the world are going to change for the best. I will b e taking residence in canada, for sure.

Welcome.

Imp

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome folks, I appreciate it!

intrepid - The coat is well fastened and locked down for a long cold winter. Thankfully there will be some relief SOON... I'm jetting off to a Carribean locale in 11 days!

Mephorium - Ahhh, sleepless nights... sounds like my shift work!

SpittinCobra - Your friend has a lofty goal. I mean no disrespect to her, however, I'm sure a trained monkey could steer the ship more truely than the current powers that be,
but what do I know about politics?

Thanks again, and until next time...

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A hearty welcome to you, Imp!
As you already know from reading, this place is highly addictive. Once you get to posting, the time flies by. Soon, you will ignore friends and sustenance--escept perhaps, liquid resfreshments
. YOu will become possessive of your PC. ATS will be all-important.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hello Imp, welcome to ATS!

new topics

top topics

join