It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Halloween don't knock. I'm booked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I saw something come across my FB feed today that got me a little anxious. Alice Cooper in Niagara Falls on Oct. 30th. Day before Halloween. Cool. Then I checked his website. Kitchener ON Halloween. That's only a 45 min. Drive. BONUS! There's few I can think of that would probably be better on HW. Bet he cranks it up. I've never seen an Alice show. Hell, I'll whip out the makeup. It's HW damn it. A decent tophat to cover the gleaming skullet and we're cooking.

edit on 15-8-2014 by intrepid because: Oct. not Nov.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hope he's headlining this one and it isn't part of the last Motley Crue tour... Nothing (much) against Motley Crue, but Alice Cooper deserves front and center attention. Sounds like a good time!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kalunom

I think he's solo that night. And guess what night this Halloween is on? FRIDAY!!!!! It just keeps getting better. Damn, I haven't done HW or been to a concert in... IDK. 20 years?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

First concert in my life was AC back in 1985 at the Winnipeg arena. Not only was the music fantastic, he puts on a freaky stage show with all kinds of illusions. "only women bleed" was done while he threw around a life sized ballerina doll, swung her by the arm/leg etc then tossing her off to the middle of the stage. Then it came to life right there on the spot and suddenly that "doll" was a real woman performing ballet. This was a long time ago so I hope I didn't spoil anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How exciting for you! I think after 20 years, you certainly deserve to see a good concert! They are so damned expensive these days, it has been some time since I have been to one myself. Glad to know old Alice is still around and rocking!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Expect to pay a minimum of $200 per ticket in the nosebleed section.

The last concert I went to was about 4 years ago to see Bob Seger and the friggin tickets were $197 per. For that price, I could buy a lifetimes worth of friggin cd's, sit at home with a case of beer, a dvd biography video, and still have change leftover to buy a t-shirt at Wally Mart.

Pfft.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

$90/per for premium.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No wonder I don't go to concerts anymore!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I remember when concert tickets were like 6, 7 and 8 bucks. I went to concerts all the time back then. Prices today are ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

$90/per for premium.

Okay, for that price I'd party with the big AC on Halloween like it's 1999... but being the cheap bastard that I am, I'd have to babysit two beers all night.

Have fun !

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I remember when concert tickets were like 6, 7 and 8 bucks. I went to concerts all the time back then. Prices today are ridiculous!

My very first concert was $12 for AC/DC... I think that was back in 1980 or 1981 ?

I choke on today's prices.

Just not worth it.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The tickets came today. THRILLED! Found a tophat and the makeup my daughter can do. I've already got the leather.
Damn man. It's going to be a party.

new topics

top topics

join