It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada sends aircraft to ferry weapons to the Kurds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It appears that Harper (PM) is sending some c130s to help arm the Kurds against ISIL.....
I am wondering how long before we are ferrying some more of our dead down the highway of heroes.....home.mytelus.com...://Harper has turned out to be just another Obama bum boy.....
And just for a further pat on the head we are sending military aid to Ukraine as well....
home.mytelus.com...

edit on 15-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Erm I don't see how helping and giving the Kurds the means to defend themselves is bumming Obama, that is the sort of talk you'd expect in a school playground we're talking about joint effort of leaders standing together and doing what's right, and not standing idle by as millions are massacred as the world ignores them

They're friends with common goals morals and interests, who stand together on issues, it's really not tat hard to understand

The EU has also decided to send aid and if required arms, but I suppose they're all having a huge gay orgy Lolz

edit on 15-8-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Harper has turned out to be just another Obama bum boy.....

That's untrue. To be fair Stevie would be gladly wiping the ass of whomever was in the Oval Office.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
How true that......
Harper has been the most co operative of little boys even speaking the tough words Obama dare not utter, for him....
I am fairly sure that we have a puppet prime minster.....as they both work for Goldman Sachs anyways....

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So you are ok with the muslims going up the mountain to slaughter innocent people?
Personally I'd like to see some gun ships take the muslim scum out from the air, all the while broadcasting the fact that scantily clad lesbians are firing the guns while gay men fly the planes.

What is your solution to this?...

bitch if we drop weapons
bitch if we drop in soldiers
bitch if we do nothing

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'm guessing you aren't Canadian.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I thought helping the Kurds defend themselves would be a good thing.

I'm not sure about Ukraine, but I think the Kurds need all the help they can get.
I think this is a good move.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
a reply to: stirling

I thought helping the Kurds defend themselves would be a good thing.

I'm not sure about Ukraine, but I think the Kurds need all the help they can get.
I think this is a good move.

See here is where we get into messy stuff. Turkey has a problem with the Kurds. Turkey is also a NATO member. We should just stay the hell out of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why stay the hell out of it? You don't mess with the internal workings of an ally. How many of us old buggers wish we could have strung up DeGaulle for his "Vive le Quebec Libre"?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not sure how to put this but dosent canada still have equipment in khandahar even after we left because we couldent get it back home, does the canadian army have the resources to bring equipment to the region affected by war?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The EU has also decided to send aid and if required arms, but I suppose they're all having a huge gay orgy Lolz

At first I thought my mind was just being dirty...but no, you said that. lol. Anyway, I completely agree with helping the Kurds defend themselves. They've been fighting and dying for a while now, and they are trying to help themselves. That is more than can be said for other countries that the US has tried to help in the past. I'm glad that other countries are helping as well. That shows that it is not just some US crusade to further their aims in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What happens is always incremental......
It seems the USA and Saudi oil hegemony created ISIS in the first place.....
Then they strayed from their assigned task to go after Iraq etc....
Now they are a real problem instead of the solution the bright boys and girls at Langley sought.....
Its the power players that set this up....(along with 911 and a few others....)
The first thing is we have to be shocked and traumatized with the massacres...then well agree to sending arms.....then that wont be enough and well send advisors...then air, then BOOTS will hit the ground.....
Then the coffins and the maimed will be coming home on aircraft that always land late at night because its less of a public scenario that way.....
I don't care who or what if I was a Yazdi I wouldn't stand idle to be slaughtered or rescued by others.....
I reckon forty thousand yazdis to be at least a quarter fighting age..male or females....
That's a ten thousand man army.....with the Peshmerga and air support it shouldn't be a problem....should it,,,,

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Harper is sending weapons to help the kurds defend themselves against ISIS?

GOOD!!!!!! And where is the world. SQUASH IT LIKE A BUG!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Why canadian PM harper constantly sending military gear/weapons into conflict zones ? is he doing this under orders fro US goverment ? Ukraine, Kurds, Whats next ? Canadian troops on the ground ?

top topics

join