It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine and Russian forces engage

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laxus
...this forums is full of self proclaimed experts.

And this is exactly why people in the west does............. courtesy of a non self proclaimed expert..........papers by someone to say.

A lot of people here who never been to Russia or speak the language like to run their mouths like they are Russians experts. For people who speak the language and understand both sides of the coin this is irritating and laughable. I have been on this forum since 2004 but i rarely post simply because there is no point, this forums is full of self proclaimed experts.

Sorry - I had a tough time finding your point...

Your road works both ways.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Laxus

My mother is part Russian and we speak the language fluently. I can tell you this there is no other nation that criticizes Putin and Medvedev more than the Russians themselves if you ever read the forums and comments under Russian news.

And by chance is your mother still in Russia?

And those comments are they all from Russian citizens living in Russia or are they living abroad?

However when it comes to Putin foreign policies people just love him, because they well aware that he is a leader that unlike others in the west says and does what on his mind not whats has been written for him on a piece of papers by someone to say.

Well, at least now we know when he lies about something it really comes from him and not someone writing it for him, although most of us know that already so nothing new there.

A lot of people here who never been to Russia or speak the language like to run their mouths like they are Russians experts. For people who speak the language and understand both sides of the coin this is irritating and laughable.

Funny how that works when you those not from this country (US) that tell us how we need don't know anything about what happens here...So unless you speak Russian you have no clue about Russia...gotcha!

I have been on this forum since 2004 but i rarely post simply because there is no point, this forums is full of self proclaimed experts.

But yet you felt inclined enough to tell us we are clueless about Russia and it's laughable...so now you know the background of every person on ATS and know they are just self proclaimed experts...that must have taken some time to research.

Just out of curiosity...do you have anything about the topic at hand, or was this just a post telling us we are all dummies when it comes to Russia because we don't speak Russian?

Just wondering?
edit on 20-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12   >>

join