It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine and Russian forces engage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
True or not... this story is really hurting Russia...

The ruble was in trouble before... but now if you look at the Currency the ruble is about to go belly up...

Dis-info in action I guess...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is no bombing of "armed russian convoy". This simply did not happen.

I am shocked the statements flying from Europe at the disinformation spread by Kiev. Nobody is thinking straight anymore. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

A reported sighting by two Western journalists isn't proof.

However, IMO Russia has every right to install military intervention for humanitarian purpose in Eastern Ukraine. They have the right to vote for independence from Ukraine as per democracy.

Those people have been bombed and all sorts from the supposed government of their land all because they voted for independence due to persecution.

Seeing as the US has aided other factions and lands with military intervention (Syria. Kurds etc to name a few), that makes the US utter hypocrites for even criticising Russia for doing so.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicts

Two convoys?

That's interesting

Indeed

X

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well the EU went to far and started their sanctions to soon. They followed the US like a lapdog and are paying the price.
Week after week they bombarded Russia witch sanctions. It took Russia one round of sanctions to cripple a big shunk of the European Economy.

Now unlike the EU who just fired their verbal torpedo's without thinking about the repercussions Russia made sure that their sanctions wouldn't hurt their local economy.

When Russia announced the food ban they where already working with the BRIC's to assure that food wouldn't be problem
Read more here : www.zerohedge.com...

EDIT: Absolute truth, demus you are both correct that I can't call that proof, I edited my original post. Correct is Correct.
edit on thAmerica/Chicago815000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Stop worrying about Rubles. The exchange rate does not matter. The black gold trumps everything.

Start worrying about yourself - your future. Your governments will soon abandon you when money starts drying.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I doubt Putin cares about the ruble, the BRICS are working on their own financial system with their rules. He couldn't care less. They are working towards the end of the Petrodollar ( which I 100% agree with )

Debt means nothing when you change the rules.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So much going on its getting hard to even keep track of everything , i just wish the whole thing would start collapse and get it done over with already ..
edit on 15-8-2014 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

guess its time to wait for the war planes, they should be coming soon to a city near you and me.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
What happens when the US doesnt?

You really think the US helping Ukraine, is anything for the Russians to worry about? I know some american retards think so ... but the US is already fighting on multiple fronts. A real war theatre, would literally bring them down.

Putin won't survive having allowed Ukraine to advance into Russian citizen territory in Ukraine ... but, at this point, any small convoys going into Ukraine is merely concerned Russian military, that want to bring aid .. it's not Moscow.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

yea good luck with that thinking, our military is the best in the world, technologically speaking a combat, we have more experience in war than any other army. We are hardened veterans experts in destruction, like it or not the eagle is not one to # with period

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Guys leave the E-penis out of the thread.
MAD end of discussion.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i agree e-penis should be left out of the thread, but mine is not an opinion and has facts.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
rt.com...

Russia denies the report in its entirety. Still have seen no pictures of charred Russian convey, smelling BS on this one.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

our military is the best in the world

Agreed. Any satellite images? Not the MH17 "evidence", but about this "convoy".

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I lolled but totally uncalled for
, lets stick to the subject, I don't want to migrate to yet another thread lol.
edit on thAmerica/Chicago815000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

absolutely will they be made public not immediately.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmicts
From everything I read the aid convey and attacked covey are separate.

How you misspelled convoy twice in one sentence is quite a feat.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The "white" truck convey of humanitarian aid is not the one that was supposedly attacked by Ukraine. They are claiming another convey of military vehicles entered into Ukraine territory by cover of night and were mostly destroyed. Despite western journalist claiming to witness them crossing over during the night, and a military claiming a victory there has yet to be one photo that I can find of Russian vehicles damaged let alone destroyed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: bjarneorn

yea good luck with that thinking, our military is the best in the world, technologically speaking a combat, we have more experience in war than any other army. We are hardened veterans experts in destruction, like it or not the eagle is not one to # with period

ever fought Russia?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join