It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson shooting. Understanding the context of the police culture there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
As we get the smearing of the victim underway on 8/15/14, lets also take into consideration the context of police in that area.

What else have the Ferguson police been up to?

Don't fall for the ruse of the black fear peddlers. This organization is openly abusing it's power while equipping like an army. Those two items are related, I believe.

Come and get the meat, humans.

edit on 15-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Black fear what? Dont pollute stuff with racial comments. The guy got arrested and acted rediculous in his cell. Then he got beat. It happens all across the USA. Some even get the chair.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

This is an important piece of information. They do have a reputation to consider in the whole case.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwarrior

Black fear what? Dont pollute stuff with racial comments. The guy got arrested and acted rediculous in his cell. Then he got beat. It happens all across the USA. Some even get the chair.

How noble that you appear to make my point perfectly. Thanks.

And how apt that you wish to ignore the pervasive and systematic racial bias in the US. Hate to be confronted I guess.
Certain people will inevitably joint the fascists because it benefits them. In your case, the benefits apparently didn't include English, spelling and empathy. There are many just like you.
edit on 18-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

top topics

join