It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Michael Brown robbing store just before being shot to be released today.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
No it is not. I have seen clearer images of Bigfoot, the video proves nothing.

You are entitled to your opinion, to me there is not much room for doubt that they are the same person.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Until then? A kid planning for college in a couple days was shot to death by a department who attempted to do the same to the whole damn neighborhood a couple days ago. Their video evidence ranks with the Bigfoot video until someone OUTSIDE has signed off on it being legit.

Can't wait for his grandma to post his college applications as evidence of her truly sweet and gentle boy that was about to become a highly educated scholar...../sarcasm

He was on his way to mail his college applications but got sidetracked stealing cigars.

I stand corrected. Apparently he was to start college.

"Monday was supposed to be Michael Brown's first day at technical college. Instead, his parents were planning his funeral".

"Friends and family said the teenager was ecstatic about starting classes at Vatterott College".

www.cnn.com...

edit on 15-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Based on what we know, from the report, suppose this scenario occurred:

Michael Brown:
DOB: 05/20/1996 - he's been 18 for less than 3 months.

ID:
Permit, expires 09/18/2013 - it's been expired for nearly a year

Michael Brown tries to buy some smokes. Suppose the clerk looked at his ID and thought maybe it was a cop sting - expired ID and all, you know?

So Michael Brown gets kinda mad, tosses money at the clerk (you can't see if he paid or not, it's obstructed) or maybe he doesn't, and starts to leave. His 22-year-old friend has returned the box that he was given to the counter. Michael Brown picks up some stuff from the floor.

The clerk runs around from behind the counter and attempts to falsely imprison (no really - you can't do this, legally) him by shutting and locking the door. Michael Brown shoves the clerk away from the door and leaves.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

For the record...learning that is what first caused me to stop dead in my tracks and take a big pause to consider how much of the story we had (or still have) even been able to see. Something isn't complete in the narratives here. Either side.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenMtnBoys

Meanwhile, the same community burns down his business.

And they paint "Snitches get stitches" on the building.

link   
a reply to: Greven

All of this speculation will be resolved once the full surveillance video is released.

link   

I don`t get your point?

Are you saying that since 2 hours had gone by that the police had already stopped looking for the robbery suspect and moved on to other things?
Are you saying that since 2 hours had gone by that Brown wasn`t worried about being arrested for the robbery because it happened a whole 2 hours ago and the police had forgotten about it and moved on to other things?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'll reserve for now any comment on what this new information means, but I thought it would be interesting to place in context some visuals of where the shooting took place relative to the location of the Quik Trip store.

And interestingly, this is what has become of that Quik Trip store:

Ferguson QuikTrip looted, set on fire (Video)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This kid was killed while running away from an officer. He got shot once, that stopped what ever assault was going on at the time and it was justified.
He then guns down this kid in cold blood.
It doesn't matter what he did before, at that point he was not a threat to the officers life when he is fleeing. Don't come at me with some what ifs or he could have done this or that. That is hogwash.
Yall want to scream and shot about the constitution not getting followed but when a kid has bis due process taken from him it's fine cause he is a black thug violent criminal that doesn't need to breath the same air as me

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I am under the impression the QuikTrip and the convenience store where the assault took place were two different locations. Any information on this?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ferguson Police Chief set to do a presser in minutes, so it was announced.

FOX2 Livestream
fox2now.com...

Des

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

All of this speculation will be resolved once the full surveillance video is released.

It has been. See this post

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Until then? A kid planning for college in a couple days was shot to death by a department who attempted to do the same to the whole damn neighborhood a couple days ago. Their video evidence ranks with the Bigfoot video until someone OUTSIDE has signed off on it being legit.

Can't wait for his grandma to post his college applications as evidence of her truly sweet and gentle boy that was about to become a highly educated scholar...../sarcasm

He was on his way to mail his college applications but got sidetracked stealing cigars.

I stand corrected. Apparently he was to start college.

"Monday was supposed to be Michael Brown's first day at technical college. Instead, his parents were planning his funeral".

"Friends and family said the teenager was ecstatic about starting classes at Vatterott College".

www.cnn.com...

I would REALLY like to see his enrollment forms.
edit on 8/15/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And you probably think all young black men look the same.

There is plenty of room for error based on the camera. I have been mistaken for someone else several times. It happens.

Let us not forget the police report on this incident that raises flags or the dispatch recordings which either suggest a cover-up or the entire Ferguson PD was extremely inept.

link   
As I suspected, there is more to this story than what was reported by the press, and one that we should wait to see all of the facts that come out.

If it is true that he was the person in the photo committing the robbery, then in short that person went from petty theft to strong arm robbery by taking it from the cashiers hand. And if the cashier or the person who called to report said robbery was under the impression he had a weapon in his pocket, it bumps it up to armed robbery.

There is more to this than a young man got shot down by the police and many people are failing to see that, in the media and those protesting. We only see what has happened in the middle of this, not what started this. If the officer or police were told that the suspect is thought to be armed, how are they to know if a person is or is not?

I for one would like the entire story, from the start, of what was going on before, the middle and the end of such.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Here are some details from a 19-page document packet released by the police:

Ferguson police call Michael Brown a robbery suspect, identify Darren Wilson as officer who shot him

edit on 15-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just saw the full video elsewhere. Here it is:

I am 100% convinced that this is Mr. Brown as the person with him is obviously his friend and eyewitness. There is no longer room for doubt.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

No it is not. I have seen clearer images of Bigfoot, the video proves nothing.

Armchair experts opinions mean nothing. Just as the rioters were quick to blame the PD for the shooting, the armchair experts and Ferguson PD apologists are quick to use this as proof that Mr. Brown was a 'criminal'.

The police report itself raises many flags.....hopefully it will not got unnoticed by those doing a proper investigation.

You're overlooking the most important part of that video. Whether or not that is Michael Brown isn't nearly as important as whether or not the other guy was Dorian Johnson because he is the one telling the story and it is his credibility that will determine the outcome of this case.

link   
post removed as it was based on incorrect information
edit on 15Fri, 15 Aug 2014 15:19:50 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I don`t get your point?

Are you saying that since 2 hours had gone by that the police had already stopped looking for the robbery suspect and moved on to other things?
Are you saying that since 2 hours had gone by that Brown wasn`t worried about being arrested for the robbery because it happened a whole 2 hours ago and the police had forgotten about it and moved on to other things?

That poster was incorrect.....if you scroll to the last page of the report you find the actual timeline....shooting occurred at 12:04 or thereabouts.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join