It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cop who shot mr Brown name released.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am just wondering if one will be closed or both left open.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Meh, not much will surprise me. I heard different things saying the guy had a broken jaw and gunshot wounds.

Will anyone believe anything? Probably not unless it fits their narrative. A narrative written out by the media. I think it's most likely that the cop and the kid both made poor decisions. It's really just sad all around.

-----

And for anyone wondering, I edited my fist post initially because I didn't want to be rude to the OP. Not because a whippersnapper snappered a whipper.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I find that interesting.
More so than the official release of the officers name to the public.

I wonder if someone had something to gain by saying it was the other officers name that was released by Anonymous .

Poop stirrers, race baiters, el oh el types.

'Anonymous' isn't a thing. It doesn't mean squat. Someone could rob a bank in the name of Anonymous and the media would flip out and say that the group is getting more organized. Anyone and any group can claim affiliation. There is no sanctioning body. That used to be the point.

edit on 1520140820141 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
News reports are coming out showing pics captured from video of Michael Brown committing a strong arm robbery about 2 hours before he was stopped and shot. FOX News is what I saw it on, looking for more on other channels.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Get it Right, or Shut Your Mouth.
Is this the Right Guy? Don't destroy an Innocent Family.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

AGREED.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
IS this really the thug everyone is rioting over? If this is him he deserved to get shot.

I mean it looks like Debo.....

edit on 15-8-2014 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

You keep saying that he deserved to get shot. Since when is robbery punishable by death?

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Thugs like that absolutely earned what ever repercussions they get.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Last I checked suspect robbery is not cause for an EXECUTION IN THE STREET.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If that was really him, he still didn't deserve to be shot, since we don't go around killing people whenever they commit a crime. However, that means he's not an innocent victim and there's more to the story... for all we know, he could've been a threat to the cop, tried something, etc.

But if we start shooting all criminals, we might as well destroy all prisons and turn them into graveyards. And get rid of judges and lawyers, since apparently the police will make the decision on their own. As an isolated case, crap happens, amd we don't kmow all the details. But I don't see how a generic "they all deserve to be shot" is going to solve anything.

Then again, I don't live in the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

No trial? No arrest? Dang, even in extremist nations they just chop of a hand or two. WOW.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is the possibility he assaulted the officer which would change the situation. People wanted more facts but as more come out, some are upset. Not surprising...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Still waiting on those "facts".

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The kid was 6'4" tall....290lbs. He had just robbed a convenience store, and the family/friends portray him as the 'all American good kid'.
His friend gives a version of events, and nobody considers that it may have been slightly biased before jumping on the cop-hating band wagon and rioting.
I'm sure there are plenty of cop haters left to ignore any other damaging information that comes out about this 'wonderful, innocent' child. They'll think it's all being whitewashed if the facts aren't what they want them to be.

I'm going to continue to sit on the fence.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That is where I am at.

It all depends on how/why he was shot,
and until everyone gets the story straight,
I can't judge anything.

As it stands now, I'm just glad that they were able to settle down the public,
until the truth is known.

<< 1   >>

join