It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now there’s a website to find out if someone died in your house

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Awesome. Thanks OP. This will certainly be an added tool for future paranormal investigations. Is it free?

*EDIT*
Okay. I just created an account and found out that it is not free. It isn't reasonable either. They're asking $12.00 for one search. $55.00 for 5 searches. To hell with that! That's outrageous! People can find out things like this just by going to their local courthouse. no thanks.
edit on 15-8-2014 by Fylgje because: to add

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm a cheapskate but, if you've been anywhere that just felt wrong... you would pay.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Yeah personally I wouldnt pay if they charged that, an had that service here in Ireland, but then again I live in an old factory that was built in 1890 and has been converted into apartments, there was bad fire here years ago where people died... doesn't bother me, its the living im afraid of .

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

If it is a right, why do I have to register? False advertising. Also, I already know that someone died in my rental house - I can sense their presence.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As others have mentioned.....a bit pricey for simple curiosity .....but if one is about ready to plunk down mega bucks for a house, it might be nice to know.

The old home place my folks owned had been owned by a half dozen different people since it was built just after the turn of the century.......and after them living there for 40 plus years we found out (Ancestry searches) that the first owner had a child that died of illness while they lived there....and that owner had later been killed on the railroad in a neighboring town, and his body probably returned to the house for his funeral.....no bad vibes seemed to linger from either.

My Dad later died there in his sleep, while in his recliner in front of the fireplace...... would that be enough to bother a possible buyer? I certainly would not conceal it if they were to ask.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join