It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Noory's Save Our Grid Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I see that coasttocoast.com says copyright 2014 Premiere Networks Inc:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Premierenetworks.com, in turn, says this:

COMPANY BACKGROUND

Premiere Networks, a subsidiary of Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, syndicates 90 radio programs and services to more than 5,500 radio affiliations and reaches 240 million listeners monthly. Premiere offers the best in talk, entertainment and sports programming featuring the following personalities: Rush Limbaugh, Ryan Seacrest, Glenn Beck, Delilah, Steve Harvey, George Noory, John Boy and Billy, Sean Hannity, Elvis Duran, Dan Patrick, Nikki Sixx, Kane, Andy Dean, Mario Lopez, Bobby Bones, Cody Alan, Jay Mohr and others. Premiere is based in Sherman Oaks, California, with 13 offices nationwide.

Founded in 1987, Premiere began in Los Angeles with a $30,000 investment. Within the first year, the company produced three shows and recorded advertising billings of $2.1 million with approximately 250 affiliates. Today, Premiere produces 90 programs with nearly $400 million in annual billings.

Premiere entered a joint venture with Mediabase in 1992, and later purchased the company in 1994. This research component of Premiere monitors music on more than 1,900 radio stations in more than 200 U.S. and Canadian markets, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In addition to providing vital airplay information to the music industry, the company provides its research to more than 1,700 affiliate radio stations on a barter subscription basis.

In 2000, Premiere Networks entered a long-term licensing and programming agreement with FOX Sports for the launch of The FOX Sports Radio Network. All entities combined their considerable resources to develop this turnkey, personality driven and caller intensive programming opportunity for radio stations nationwide. With studios also in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Tampa, Phoenix, Seattle, Nashville, Cincinnati and Las Vegas, the FOX Sports Radio Network can be heard on nearly 400 stations, as well as FOXSports.com on MSN and iHeartRadio.
www.premierenetworks.com...

That’s interesting. The copyright is in the name of Premiere Networks but Premiere Networks is a subsidiary of Clear Channel Media and Entertainment.

It just so happens that this new radio host I’ve discovered, Dave Hodges, has recently interviewed someone who used to be a host on Coast to Coast, John B. Wells, and they had a discussion about Clear Channel’s history.

The title for the interview is “John B Wells & Dave Hodges Want to ‘Quarantine the Liberals’”:

www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

Here's my understanding of what was said, starting at about 35:00:

1. Bush and Kissinger, at the Cayman Islands, put out a directive to buy everything. (This is a rumor that John B. Wells heard.)
  2. The reason it makes sense to him is that the company had $21 billion in debt but continued to operate.
  3. He said the management at the top are "brutally corporate."
  4. Dave Hodges said the founders were two guys who did internet radio.
  5. George Soros at Media Matters approached them and said, "I don't care what you do; you can talk about anything you want, but I want to build you up to such a degree that we are going to wipe out the growing alternative media that's flying in the face of what we're trying to accomplish."
  6. Hodges said he has felt their censorship himself with eight Clear Channel radio stations in Phoenix who would not carry his programming.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80
Beware George Noory. He is a NWO stooge, He does as he is told.

George Noory has a regular show on the subscription internet TV channel Gaiam called "Beyond Belief":

www.gaiamtv.com...

Gaiam TV is the only TV I can stomach at this point in time.

There is a documentary on there that I have watched over and over because it is of such quality and inspiring.

I'm working on hooking my computer up to my TV so that I can watch Gaiam TV there. Then, my TV will get some use for something other than as a monitor for DVDs.

There is no way that George Noory is a "NWO stooge" on Gaiam TV.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

YES. I foolishly followed Rense, Veterans Today, SHTFP, RT, and other "Alternative Media" sites, but now I look at them as "Mainstream Propaganda" with an "Alternative Flavor".

I've just discovered a radio host by the name of Dave Hodges in an article by Paul Joseph Watson "Ferguson Riots Being Exacerbated by Violent Provocateurs?"

Watson cites Hodges as having a contact within the Department of Homeland Security who told him that violent rioting and looting, “was encouraged and exacerbated by undercover DHS agents posing as members of the Black Panthers.”

Here is the Dave Hodges article that Watson links to: "DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson."

And I see Dave Hodges has this website: Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show.

Have you ever heard of him?

I have heard his shows and I like them. He along with John B Wells are religious types, but they're not "Over the Top".
They seem legit/honest, that's Hard to find with today's profit driven doomsday "Truthers"

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I have heard his shows and I like them. He along with John B Wells are religious types, but they're not "Over the Top".

I didn't know that. They talk about religion?

I've gathered that Dave Hodges experienced first hand what sounded like - I'm racking my brain to remember what it was called - the North American Freeway? - being planned on his property - and that's what started him as an activist.

Does that sound familiar?

They seem legit/honest

I couldn't agree more.

that's Hard to find with today's profit driven doomsday "Truthers"

But you lost me there.

Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

that's Hard to find with today's profit driven doomsday "Truthers"

" you lost me there.

Please elaborate."

Truthers , Activists, Freedom Fighters - whatever they like to call themselves.

Lot's of them have a "Please Donate" (mostly with paypal) button on their websites, Like Jeff Rense even though he would be rolling in Money. Also he does Infomercials for Terrible Tim Rifat.

Tim Rifat - The Russians can use biophysical warfare on the handful of families who own the West. By remote viewing these families, one can destroy their biophysical fields and impregnate their wet-ware (brain) with a host of biophysical viruses and worms so that they destroy the West, which they own, by presumptive action and foolish aggression whose outcome the remote influencing adepts can finally control via the matrix within which they can entrap this elite. Countries such as Russia, which worship the dollar, can extort the $300 trillion by systematically remotely killing these elite to frighten them into transferring their money.

Tim says he is also going to Extort $100 Trillion dollars from the Rothschild Family Using Psychic Warfare.

If Rense does Infomercials for a lunatic like this, then he is no longer or never was legit.

Rense is a "profit driven doomsdayer/truther". It's all about making money, not spreading the truth, this is what I mean.

There are many others who have the "Please Donate" links on their sites.

edit on Tue3489201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Lot's of them have a "Please Donate" (mostly with paypal) button on their websites

That alone should not be a reason to distrust or disqualify people.

We are living in a system that is controlled by a moneyed elite who are determined to bring in their New World Order, and will sometimes assassinate - in the worst case scenario - people who stand in the way of it. That's the system alternative journalists are up against. The NWO is certainly not going to fund them.

Like Jeff Rense even though he would be rolling in Money.

He's not rolling in money the way the elites are rolling in money.

Tim Rifat - The Russians can use biophysical warfare on the handful of families who own the West. By remote viewing these families, one can destroy their biophysical fields and impregnate their wet-ware (brain) with a host of biophysical viruses and worms so that they destroy the West, which they own, by presumptive action and foolish aggression whose outcome the remote influencing adepts can finally control via the matrix within which they can entrap this elite. Countries such as Russia, which worship the dollar, can extort the $300 trillion by systematically remotely killing these elite to frighten them into transferring their money.

Tim says he is also going to Extort $100 Trillion dollars from the Rothschild Family Using Psychic Warfare.

I don't know how much of that you are paraphrasing correctly.

I do remember Tim Rifat and I know the things he talks about sound bizarre.

However, there are some very bizarre technologies, such as remote viewing, which blows everyone's minds, including me, but they are truly in existence.

Rense is a "profit driven doomsdayer/truther".

No, he's not.

He has made a huge contribution toward uncovering deception.

Jim Marrs is one of his regular guests and researchers don't come any better than him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join